PDA

View Full Version : [SC2] Maybe we should be friends?

DarkHalo003
May 11th, 2012, 05:38 PM
I noticed that this forum lacks a Battle.net Introduction thread where you tell people your username so that we can all be friends on Battle.net.

Username:Jasiwel
Character Code: 444

I feel like this thread would be good for having people share their thoughts, opinions, and whatnot about StarCraftII. Let's try to be friends at least.

n00b1n8R
May 11th, 2012, 05:50 PM
On the SEA server: noobinater.335
On the NA server: noobinater.721

Using the UN: "DarkHalo" and the ID "003" doesn't return anybody on the NA server. Are you sure you posted the correct details? I'd be keen to play you some time. Add me on steam (the_n00b1n8R) since I'm on there all day.

DarkHalo003
May 11th, 2012, 06:31 PM
On the SEA server: noobinater.335
On the NA server: noobinater.721

Using the UN: "DarkHalo" and the ID "003" doesn't return anybody on the NA server. Are you sure you posted the correct details? I'd be keen to play you some time. Add me on steam (the_n00b1n8R) since I'm on there all day.
It's probably because I'm still stuck with Starter Edition until next month (hopefully, maybe sooner, but plausibly later).

You should probably add me on Steam though (darkhalo003 -or- Jasiwel) because mine is currently acting up.

And do you know how to change my Username of "JaxSewil?"

EDIT: Whoops, I looked at some stuff wrong, corrected my first post!

Rainbow Dash
May 12th, 2012, 05:27 PM
http://www.modacity.net/forums/showthread.php?23274-Sc2-Usernames

DarkHalo003
May 12th, 2012, 07:42 PM
Maybe someone should sticky one of these?

n00b1n8R
May 12th, 2012, 09:49 PM
that would require active mods!

DarkHalo003
May 13th, 2012, 12:01 AM
that would require active mods!
Lol.

I just had a funny custom game of 2v2 where two people quit and it was me versus another Terran (considering he wasn't that active, I'm guessing he was a starter). However, because the others quit, I took over the Protoss (YES) and he took the Zerg. I ended up winning because he wasn't really a good player, but I learned I have a long way to go before I'm good myself. If I can get the replay up, I'll definitely post it, but I did have a lot of fun. Zealots are so interesting to fight with and I love Blink Stalkers. I also got a couple of achievements out of it too.

Also, I added you n00b on both SCII and Steam. Anyone else have info for me to add?