PDA

View Full Version : [APP] Halo Unlimited Names | Namehack (WORKS)

seMtec
June 12th, 2012, 03:24 PM
Hello Modacity com ;),

i finally got time to join this community and hope you'll like my first post + app^^

Little Description of the app:
Full instructions on how to use it (well it works like every namehack xD), are in the application interface.

Since there were no namehacks for haloPC/CE working anymore, when version 1.09 came out, i created one myself which should/will work for all versions like 1.00 and etc. So you can still use it if u also use version changer.

Also if for example it will come 1.10 update out, this namehack will still work ;). Also its for haloce and halopc.

You can change Name while in-Game but more infos + description stuff is placed in the readme. So please READ the "readme.txt" ;), there is explained how the "ingame name change" will work...well its not secret :O ^^.

It includes a VAMemory.dll, which is needed to get it working. But its all in the .RAR so just extract and all is fine. If i missed some files in it, post here i will re-upload it. (It should include, the Halo Unlimited Names.exe, VAMemory.dll and the readme.txt)
___
I putted the file in an attachment with this post, but in the case it will not work you can download it on the Link below:

http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/355151/Halo-Unlimited-Names-NameHack-by-seMtec-rar.html

Enjoy!

Ryx
June 12th, 2012, 06:10 PM
Oh dey here ;) (http://www.modacity.net/forums/showthread.php?24525-NameHack-NameTab)

seMtec
June 13th, 2012, 02:55 AM
@Ryx:

yeah saw it's a newer Namehack but i think i had my Unlimited Names App made since 2011 December or earlier. So i am used to use my namehack cuz in that time i dont got a namehack that did work anymore. I just realeased it yesterday because i thought i wanna share my app with the other halo people to see what they think about it etc and that they finally got a namehack that works.

I tested yours aswell, but it didn't worked for my halo. Dunno why, but i also couldn't find a instructions thingy:S.
But design looks interesting ;). And btw, what means "Tabbed Name" ? I also tried this but nothing happens :(.

Well i hope the guys will like my app and enjoy it.

EDIT: Forgot to say: .NET Framework 4 will be needed for unlimited names, because its written with new version of Microsoft Visual Studios, which works with Framework 4.

EDIT 2: Since i had much free time today, i looked again over my source and thought why dont make a ultimate namehack for all "THREE" Halos ? So i *****UPDATED******* Unlimited Names now and also putted "Halo Trial" in it. So it works now for all "Halo's". Since i saw that almost over thousand players still playing Halo Trial i added it to my Namehack app.
Also there wasn't a Namehack out for halo trial except one which couldn't add special ASCII/Unicode Characters into the name.

If you want to get the new version just download it from my Attachment below.

seMtec*

Ryx
June 14th, 2012, 10:58 AM
I know, mine doesn't work with normal halo. Nice namehack! Did you use byte scanning to make it work?

seMtec
June 14th, 2012, 11:12 AM
Thanks ;), yeah mine now works with "all Halo's" :D.

Well not really byte Scanning. I used VAM commands through the VAMemory.dll and then used WriteStringUnicode.

seMtec

MapleLeaf
June 14th, 2012, 07:15 PM
I don't know if it works with all halo's. I think he means it works with haloce 1.09, halo 1.09 and halo trial. although he could have used byte scanning or check the halo version and have different addresses for diff versions.

@Ryx do you do bytescanning? you have some cool apps that don't get much attention.

seMtec
June 15th, 2012, 09:04 AM
I don't know if it works with all halo's. I think he means it works with haloce 1.09, halo 1.09 and halo trial. although he could have used byte scanning or check the halo version and have different addresses for diff versions.

It works with all halos. I tested it also with version changing. I used the Adresses which the name uses and they're all static, so i didn't needed to make a app which looks also for pointers cuz the adresses dont changes.

So i also coded that the app works if the process is loaded. So if halo would get a new update it will still work cuz it just needs the process .exe and the adresses and they dont change ;).

MapleLeaf
June 15th, 2012, 09:58 AM
Hey, the version changer just changes a few values. It doesn't actually change the exe to a different version. I just re-installed halo ce and tested on 1.00 and 1.08 and it doesn't work on them. So, I only can confirm it working on 1.09 hce, 1.09 hpc, and never tried halo trial. If you want I can give you a tut on byte scanning so you could make it work with all versions

seMtec
June 15th, 2012, 10:23 AM
Right MapleLeaf your right.

I tested it and it worked for me "Cuz i got the 1.09 exe installed" and if i use then version changer it still works. But if ppl have 1.08 patch installed after installing halo they got the real 1.08.exe and it wont work also with version changing.

So i will fix this with aob scanning if i get it. So there will be again a update next days/weeks.

Then it surly works FOR ALLL VERSIONS etc!

seMtec

seMtec
June 24th, 2012, 07:57 AM
SO finally is it done! I now made the ultimative halo namehack working.

It works now on all executables. If u have installed the 1.08 patch this namehack works still.

Nothing changed, it still works for all Halo's ( PC, CE and TRIAL). I just added code injection stuff to my source so that the app will no more break in old "installed" executable patches.

Also it dont works anymore with the VAMemory.dll, not more needed ;).

Enjoy! For questions, add me xfire: fire33lol

P.S: Read the readme txt ;).

Credits to: SmG Maple for helping with the code injection stuff ;)

seMtec