PDA

View Full Version : [APP] Ambiguous Beta 1.0 Pre-Release-Canidate

KantIZBack
July 10th, 2012, 05:27 PM
Hey guys just posting this because, I am gonna start working soon and wont have as much time to work on it at all.

https://github.com/downloads/Kantanomo/Ambiguous/Ambiguous Beta 1.0 Pre-Release.rar

I will note there are a lot of changes to the UI and features, as i recoded this from the ground up.
A list of a few very noticeable things that have change include but are not limited to.

Entirely New UI
Tag Folder View
You Have To Manually Open the map
Does not save values yet (Working on it), but does poke them into memory
Works on EVERY MAP TYPE (Total Win)
No Multiplayer Features yet(gamespeed, god mod, etc.)
Some menu items will do nothing
MULTIPLE TAG TABS

PS. this app is protected, its because a un-named person likes to decompile my apps and make claim its there own. anyone who wants to see the source can just pm me, as long as your a trustworthy person.

Ryx
July 12th, 2012, 11:26 PM
Kantanobro, you're a whore and I love you. <3

KantIZBack
July 13th, 2012, 01:39 PM
I just compared Amiguous memory usage rates to gravemind, and i can have 3 tags open in the same map to equal the equivilant of gravemind just opening a map.

Patrickssj6
July 13th, 2012, 05:41 PM
Doesn't really show anything.

Kornman00
July 13th, 2012, 05:44 PM
1) You're running your program in VS, which adds some overhead and forces non-optimized code, but not doing the same with Gravemind
2) Use CLR Profiler for doing memory use analysis, not the task manager

Resinball
July 14th, 2012, 09:13 PM
Kant,

Just a reminder not to use the same short-cut keys (numbers) as you did in Blu-Trainer unless you integrate Blu-Trainer vK2 into Ambiguous (which would be awesome).