PDA

View Full Version : Tower of Power & Zombie stuff ?

~A.
May 16th, 2007, 03:18 AM
Is anyone out there working on a map designed specifically for a game of Tower of Power? :D It's been too long since I played any Halo2 and I remember this little game people used to play, a lot of fun.. along with "Zombies". I thought maybe if the editing kit allows for manipulation of game types, we could have automatic team switch once a person gets killed by a zombie. complete with custom bipeds of deformed zombies or something. I think it would be fun. :o

kungpow
May 16th, 2007, 05:11 AM
That would be awesome

Cortexian
May 16th, 2007, 12:14 PM
Tower of power maps definatly, zombie gametypes can be played anywere...

Tweek
May 18th, 2007, 10:49 AM
whats tower of power anyway?

(dont have an xbox, so im not up to date on custom gametypes like that.)

halofreak4567
May 19th, 2007, 07:41 PM
Dude, I just thought of an awesome idea for a Zombies map. Well, part of it anyways. The only bit I have thought of is that whenever the game starts, a human has to go let the zombie out of his cage by opening a gate much like Zanzibar's. Upon opening this gate, the human who opened it is in immediate danger. That sounds kind of fun to me.

Patrickssj6
May 19th, 2007, 07:48 PM

Team Slayer | No Shield | 1 Rail Gun | Shutguns only | No nades | Foundation or Lockout

You get the picture.The team spawn camps the tower with the rail gun and wins with 250 kills.

k4is3rxkh40s
May 19th, 2007, 07:52 PM
Zombie all the way :v
I like it waay too much on Counter-Strike to not wonder what it would play like on Halo

Patrickssj6
May 19th, 2007, 07:54 PM
There is something like that on Halo.

Isn't it called "Run!" and it's on Turf and with an overpowered Juggernaut and everyone runs and climbs onto the roofs?

Ki11a_FTW
May 19th, 2007, 09:12 PM

Basically a slayer game with no radar, or shields and a turret on a tower 0_0

{MMT} Pope
May 20th, 2007, 04:04 AM
IDEA for a zombie gametype: your in a swampy marsh, and your team [non-zombies] spawn by a crashed pelican, and the zombie[s] spawn inside a forerunner structure. For tower of power: one side spawns at a beach, and one side controls a large tower. kinda like highground but without the huge base just a tower.