PDA

View Full Version : New features in halo 2?

Melterx12
May 16th, 2007, 01:14 PM
Ive never played the Xbox version, and i got a couple of questions about the new features in halo 2 (both xbox and vista).

First, I saw some halo3 vids and saw you can see your own legs while in first person, can you see them in halo 2 as well?

Also, is every vehicle hijackable/destroyable?

And finally, how does the health system work, since i noticed there is no more health but just a sheild. What i mean is, once your sheild is down, does it only take 1 shot to be killed?

thanks.

someone
May 16th, 2007, 01:24 PM
You can see your legs, when you look down in H2. Every vehicle in H2 is hijackable and can be destroyed. There isn't any health meter in Halo 2 and 3, because you don't need one. You can get injured and killed much quicker when your shields are down, but once your shield recharges, so does your health. And it takes more than one shot to get killed(except sniper, RL, energy sword).:)

xExus
May 16th, 2007, 01:52 PM
And it takes more than one shot to get killed(except sniper, RL, energy sword).:)

...BXR... lawl...;)

Melterx12
May 16th, 2007, 02:40 PM
no, what i mean is, lets say youre fighting someone, he shoots down all your sheilds. now you have no sheilds left, does the next shot from any weapon he uses (including weak ones) kill you?

p0lar_bear
May 16th, 2007, 02:43 PM
No, unless the weapon is headshot-capable (magnum, battle rifle, sniper) and he shoots you in the head.

Amit
May 16th, 2007, 02:47 PM
If your opponent is using a PP+SMG combo(mine, stay away from it) then it will take about half a clip or more to take u out when your shields are blown away by the overcharged PP.

Xehsin
May 16th, 2007, 10:19 PM
My advice... play the xbox version, unless you are willing to completely change your whole way of playing Halo, because Halo 2 for Vista is ... :confused2:

xExus
May 17th, 2007, 02:40 AM
If your opponent is using a PP+SMG combo(mine, stay away from it) then it will take about half a clip or more to take u out when your shields are blown away by the overcharged PP.

AKA gay/noob combo..
When your sheilds are down I think this might help:

Battle Rifle: One headshot burst or three shots in the body
Sniper rifle: One shot in the body or head
SMG: Don't really know so much about this one but I think at least less than half the mag will take him down.
Covenant Carbine: One headshot.Don't know how many shots in the body you die of.
Magnum: One headshot and pretty much BS..
Rocket Lancher: ...
Brute Shot: two shots in the chest

Covie weapons(Plasma Rifle, Plasma Pistol) are only good for taking down the sheild (except the carbine, and the sword)

I think that's all you need to know.