PDA

View Full Version : If any of you are into gaming commentary...

Corndogman
February 28th, 2013, 10:19 PM
Dunno if this belongs in this section but... oh well. And yes, this is going to be a shameless plug.

Anyways, lately I've been recording my gaming sessions with my friends and making videos for fun. I'm not trying to get youtube famous or anything, I just and enjoy doing it and it's something to keep me busy since I don't have much going on IRL lately. None of it is planned or all that professional, like I said I just record everything and splice together anything funny/awesome/interesting that happens. Check out the most recent video:

L3JXandrGNU

And here is the youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/NineFourOneGaming (941 Gaming is a local gaming community that I help run fyi; I know the people that I play/record with it through the group.)

Feel free to verbally abuse me and what not, I just thought you guys would be a good source of feedback. It'd be good to know what people think so I can know whether or not this is something worth doing. Obviously my friends and I find it entertaining, but it's hard to gauge what other people think. I realize I don't have a good voice for commentary, but that's not really the point, it's all about having fun for me.

Pooky
March 2nd, 2013, 02:44 PM
i watched the chivalry one and it was pretty funny. reminded me of criken's stuff, and that's never a bad thing.

also, i like that you kept it brief. commentaries that go on too long get on my nerves.

Corndogman
March 3rd, 2013, 09:22 PM
Thanks, that's what I was going for; sort of like TwoBestFriendsPlay or SeaNanners videos. On that note though we are trying to work on our commentary being more natural that way we don't have to cut so much.