PDA

View Full Version : Whats this?!

KantIZBack
March 20th, 2013, 08:01 PM
Some of you may know that we have been working on a new project, but not know what it was. We have finally got into the stage were we are ready to go live, now its not 100% complete at this point its around 75.99999% completed.

This is a new site for the H2V community to get together, have fun, show off their stuff, or even look for a game to play. This site was designed by me with the help of supersniper and his OCD of perfectionism. Another person who had a big part in this of keeping me motivated was Uncutfighter whose constant nagging and whining got me to keep working.

One of things we are going to offer from the site are a new stats and ranking system that server admins can run and send us their stats. That will display your rank ingame as well so you can have them level 50's. Along with that we are working on making a server viewer so you do not even need to open the game to view the server list in close to realtime. We also recently have become the host for the H2MT (Halo 2 Mapping Team) as their old host gave them the boot after a dispute.

We hope to see you their at www.h2pc.org

Patrickssj6
March 20th, 2013, 08:10 PM
76%? Hmm.

Also, CHMOD folders (http://www.h2pc.org/downloads/files/).

KantIZBack
March 20th, 2013, 08:13 PM
I don't care if people go into that folder, i just use a php script to display them anyways.

Zeph
March 20th, 2013, 09:20 PM
No, we cant mention that site's name on this forum or else the google ranking will go down agai.......oh we're not h2v anymore.

Btcc22
March 20th, 2013, 09:38 PM
User-agent: *
Disallow: /
Disallow: *

That ought to do it.

KantIZBack
March 20th, 2013, 09:56 PM
:mech:

Ryx
March 21st, 2013, 05:56 PM
> 76%
> no stats
> no server list

How much work did that forum take? :parrot:

InnerGoat
March 21st, 2013, 08:17 PM
Well your site loads about 40 times faster than this one, i'll give you that :)

Patrickssj6
March 22nd, 2013, 04:31 AM
Well your site loads about 40 times faster than this one, i'll give you that :)
this one would as well if your avatar wouldn't be as big as a mb :P