PDA

View Full Version : U mad, Bod/Ross?

TVTyrant
September 24th, 2013, 09:39 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2039690/Atheism-autism-Controversial-new-study-points-link-two.html

:realsmug:

:ross::ross::ross::ross::ross:

:smugparrot::smugparrot::smugparrot::smugparrot::s mugparrot::smugparrot::smugparrot::smugparrot::smu gparrot::smugparrot::smugparrot::smugparrot::smugp arrot::smugparrot::smugparrot::smugparrot::smugpar rot::smugparrot::smugparrot::smugparrot::smugparro t::smugparrot::smugparrot::smugparrot::smugparrot: :smugparrot::smugparrot::smugparrot::smugparrot::s mugparrot::smugparrot::smugparrot::smugparrot::smu gparrot::smugparrot::smugparrot::smugparrot::smugp arrot::smugparrot::smugparrot::smugparrot::smugpar rot::smugparrot::smugparrot::smugparrot::smugparro t::smugparrot::smugparrot::smugparrot::smugparrot: :smugparrot::smugparrot::smugparrot::smugparrot::s mugparrot::smugparrot::smugparrot::smugparrot::smu gparrot::smugparrot::smugparrot::smugparrot::smugp arrot::smugparrot:

aygXjvzyYAY&autoplay=1

Warsaw
September 24th, 2013, 10:51 PM
I'm beginning to think that another definition for autism is being able to take in details and then string them together logically and rationally.

Bodzilla
September 24th, 2013, 11:50 PM
^

also this is our new Prime ministerial cabinet, thanks to our recent election.

New cabinet is 40% lawyers, 47% Catholic, 78% private school-educated, 95% male & 100% white. ♫ I am, you are, we are Australy-aaaan! ♪

Bodzilla
September 24th, 2013, 11:51 PM
also since when have i had ass burgers or austism.

Kornman00
September 25th, 2013, 12:28 AM
This is obviously just UK propaganda bullshit. If everyone is atheist, there's no one left to yell "God save the queen!"

Which is funny, because actually god killed the queen (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwR4sbwtCac)

n00b1n8R
September 25th, 2013, 12:40 AM
those fags are always mad, fucking aussie cunts from down under

ALx0tJRjdDI

TVTyrant
September 25th, 2013, 01:06 AM
also since when have i had ass burgers or austism.

According to this study, the moment you decided God doesn't exist.

nuttyyayap
September 25th, 2013, 01:28 AM
But what does that mean for polytheism?

=sw=warlord
September 25th, 2013, 03:24 AM
Oh look, "research" that supposedly shows there's a problem with people who can make logical and rational thought.
I've said it all along, believe what you like, believe in the celestial flying spaghetti monster if you will, but don't try and sling mud at those who see otherwise unless you're looking for having a cricket ball thrown at you.

Bodzilla
September 25th, 2013, 03:54 AM
nice, a cricket reference.

hi five bro.

=sw=warlord
September 25th, 2013, 06:20 AM
http://cdn.rsvlts.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/internet-high-five.jpeg

Warsaw
September 25th, 2013, 07:12 PM
In related news, I can make the correlation that individuals who are religious are also less intelligent since they can't see details and thus make their own conclusions about things.

See what I did there? Correlations can go more than one way!

Where's my funding?

Pooky
September 26th, 2013, 09:14 PM
I'm beginning to think that another definition for autism is being able to take in details and then string them together logically and rationally.
www.sonichu.com