PDA

View Full Version : Halo 2 Delayed more!?

hobojoe
May 17th, 2007, 05:08 PM
After hours of running around to different stores.(wal-mart,target,ect.) I found out the have not had an official release date from microsoft. They say that they have only heard about the delay and not a release date Microsoft hasent told them anything. Dispite what the the website says I feel we will have to wait a little longer for Halo 2 Vista.
Now if anyone can prove me wrong.
Please do!

Stealth
May 17th, 2007, 05:14 PM
Stilll the 22nd (http://www.gamesforwindows.com/en-US/Games/Pages/Halo2forWindowsVista.aspx)
don't worrie about it, this is all old news.

Syuusuke
May 17th, 2007, 05:25 PM
We won't know til the 22nd...

hobojoe
May 17th, 2007, 05:41 PM
The wait is whats killing me. I upgraded to Vista Home Prem on the 8th. Only to find that there is no game to play on it. And quick tech question. Has anyone gotten the blue screen of death while useing itunes or other apple softwear while useing Vista?

m13120
May 17th, 2007, 06:29 PM
We've waited a few years, surely you can wait 5 days.

flibitijibibo
May 17th, 2007, 06:48 PM
Heh, that sucks... thank god I didn't install Vista just for this.

Nope, I've been using* iTunes software* with no problems.

hobojoe
May 17th, 2007, 07:00 PM
hmm..... thats weird. cause when I open anything of apple or that sorta stuff It sometimes opens but get sometimes get a blue screen. Oh well it's not hurting my computer and it saved everthing I was working on. But for making a H2V map is it the same prosses as Halo CE? I know noone knows yet but heck just put it out there.

m13120
May 17th, 2007, 08:06 PM
Supposedly, it will be even more user friendly than HEK.

DsurioN
May 17th, 2007, 08:57 PM
1. Get the latest version of iTunes if you're getting bluescreens

2. I highly doubt it's delayed again, future shop say they have 33 in stock online at the moment, available for pre-order.