PDA

View Full Version : [MISC] TM MAPPING TEAM ARCHIVES

Higuy
January 15th, 2014, 07:35 AM
FROM THE ARCHIVES - TM MAPPING TEAM

After Lumoria's launch, I had wiped my old HD of everything CE related. Recently I went back through that harddrive to find that not everything was gone. Actually, I still had alot of stuff back from 2008, when TM was still creating multiplayer maps like Fracture and Immolate. When I found this stuff I found not only TM things - but personal projects, and even some work by past members who are not here in the community anymore (some are still here too). Rather than deleting all of this work that is a testament to some modders work throughout the years, I figured it would be more beneficial to everyone to have these source files. From pictures to straight up max files, heres everything from my old HD that I could find that was CE related (and was important enough to keep!).

Keep in mind this isn't just TM work - this is some of my friends work too, but they aren't here now and I doubt they have intentions of releasing stuff from 2011 (latest year on any of these files)

This is alot of stuff - I personally haven't even gone through all of it. While I'm also keeping it and hosting it incase I ever need any of the stuff from it, I hope other people can learn from some of the files they may find. Some its disorganized, some of its messy - think of it as garage sale where everything is free.

Notable items:

-Some Lumoria BSPs
-The origional valley battle map file, from 2009.
-Origional Abeyant Revelations design document,
-Roosters ORIGINAL Lumoria BSP's, before Lumoria was "restarted" with Il Duce Primo.
-Lumoria Concept art by Mass (You'll know it when you see it)
-Aquarii, along with all of the textures to finish it (made by same dude who did gardens textures)
-Essence, a complete map with Covenant interiors and a lush exterior. Another map that just never made it ingame.
-Titanic (aka downwithhiguysship.max or lolshipdie.max), a custom map by me. BSP is ready to go and get ingame (i haz pics to prove it!) Based off of the lobby sp map, except in ship form...
Hideout - if you were around in 2007-2008, you know what this is.
-L0d3x roaring like a dinosuar
-Unfinished maps, eg a Grove remake that was started by Il Duce Primo for the CMT Multiplayer maps he was doing
-A really old version of revelations, which is way cooler than what is released imo!!
-Proof Sali was once nice to Higuy (why he is in the Lumoria credits)
-Video of Jackal Stomper's first animations for Lumoria, eg May beating the life pod door open in first person
-Origional Immolate max files, and the origional map that was used as the concept
-2 maps by Sheer, a longtime friend who I'm also working with on my next nonce related project
-The thorn beast from e3 2000, created for Lumoria by DeeHunter
-Random Halo music
-A complete montage that was never released by 2 really good CE players, Cass and Drpwn
-Sandtrap and Isolation BSPs
-A mysterious in and loop.sound files that I do not know what they are
-Zero Suit Samus, my favorite lady.
-Lots of bsps that are ready to go ingame, need some love and polish
-Lots more.

http://imageshack.com/a/img844/9669/3u6e.jpg

DL Link:
http://lumoriace.com/random_public/tm_archives.rar
(its big, about 1.6gigs. Download at your own risk, I take no responsibility if you break your computer somehow in the process.)

I hope everyone can learn a thing or two from the files enclosed in here- if not, oh well. Have fun!