PDA

View Full Version : Yoyorast Island Promo movie Contest (200$) New final dead line

yoyorast
October 23rd, 2006, 04:10 AM
Hey again friends! Due to the fact that some of you need more time to finish their teaser or gave up cause they had too few time, I've decided to extend the Contest dead line to the 8 of November.. there won't me anymore extension, this is the final date... Here is a 2nd chance for everybody to participate.. So what are you waiting...

If you weren't aware of the contest, here are the rules http://gbxforums.gearboxsoftware.com/showthread.php?t=59100&highlight=yoyorast
We have 2 teasers uploaded and visible again at www.yoyorast.com (http://www.yoyorast.com) in the promo video section... hope there'll be more soon.. enjoy:leet:
Bravo and thks to the 1st participants:leet:

I want to thank Nic who gave us a web space to host te movies..
Unfortunatly it appears to be a bit complicated to let everyone upload their movie by themseves.. so the plan is you just need to send your movie to me by AIM or to any of the jury member and then I'll add it to te yoyorast.com site.. of course you can also host it on your own space.. I'll download it then upload it to the yoyo site.. so let's forget the mediamax idea..

O and the final jury is composed by:
Lightning
Polarbear
Yoyorast
TheGhost
Masterz1337
Rams
Phoenix
Beef
:leet:

Let's see who's te best film maker! good luck to everyone! The 200$ are waiting for ya!

PS to the admins: sprry for te multiple treads about the contest lately guys.. I had to make things clear one more last time.. hope you'll understand thanks.:leet:

Timo
October 23rd, 2006, 01:32 PM
ugh.....I got lazy over the weekend :(

yoyorast
October 23rd, 2006, 02:18 PM
ugh.....I got lazy over the weekend :(

You now got 2 more week ends:) good luck!

yoyorast
October 26th, 2006, 05:51 AM
O I forgot, when you're done with your teaser, if you don't find me on AIM, just PM here and we'll find a way.. Thks

tj117
October 26th, 2006, 04:59 PM
Oh yea... yoyorast... I cant participate anymore...(broken programs) btw if you dont remember i asked if i could join on the halomaps forum...

yoyorast
October 30th, 2006, 01:34 AM
Yo guys! I know a lot of you have droped their projects and I'm a little sad about that, but I just want to remind those who still are making some video that they have 10 days before the end of the contest.. So there's enough time to start making a video from scratch if you haven't started yet..
The 200$ are still in my pocket waiting for ya! Good luck

yoyorast
November 3rd, 2006, 10:56 AM
Yo guys! Just one last little post to remind you that this is your last week end / chance to show yourself you're not that lazy... :p
So don't loose anymore time and start or finish your video, there's only 5 days left..
PS: Considering there is only 2 participant for the moment, the next one (if he is the last one) entring the contest wil automatically be part of the winners... :smoke: ...But don't make a 5min done vid please... show us your talents.. GO!

yoyorast
November 6th, 2006, 06:52 PM
Yo guys! Just to let you know I added 2 new teasers entering the Contest downloadable at http://www.yoyorast.com/e107/page.php?10
One is from Ipwns, the other one is the DVA_exe 2nd one.. he made this one before the begining of the contest, at first I didn't wanted it because it was too sniping only focused, but as I updated the rules shortly after the begining of the contest, then it respected the new rules.. So here it is.. Bravo guys!
Only 2 days left before the end of the Contest.. Im still waiting and hoping for your teasers Nic, n00b1n8R and Jayden.. and anyone else!

Ps: So sorry for multiple posts ghost, this one is my last before the final results.. Thks :p :)