View Full Version : this game is trash

t3h m00kz
February 1st, 2016, 01:20 PM

n00b1n8R
February 1st, 2016, 03:15 PM
343 trying to poison competition typical MS behaviour tbh

t3h m00kz
February 3rd, 2016, 09:25 AM
nah i built an across the board weapon balance mod (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BeKAtZT4kMRP-lhxxn4Z40ke9iqaUaLzysX1RpzgKPY/edit#gid=2057989052) for them becaue all the p2w weapons are hitscan and bloomy and random af and don't fit the maps and there was a ton of drama i got wrapped into

TVTyrant
February 3rd, 2016, 05:22 PM
I was really hoping we'd become the epicenter of the H:O hype train

InnerGoat
February 3rd, 2016, 05:56 PM
Ewww no

We actually didn't want them and kicked them out of the modacity irc after a week ( ยด_ゝ`)

supersniper
February 4th, 2016, 10:39 PM
they also thought it was ok to remove aim assist on m/k and leave it on controllers. same bullshit h2v did. either modify the aim assist for m/k just to leave it balanced for both types of players. idk. Too me the halo online mod is just another h2v :/ so much potential but horribly executed.

t3h m00kz
February 5th, 2016, 12:07 AM
h1 removed magnetism but not auto aim. for controllers you can re-enable it with player_magnetism 1, but it only works if there's controller look input

auto-aim in h1:
http://i.imgur.com/qgI4ClL.gif

h2 did the same thing, but magnetism for controllers was on by default and worked 1:1 xbox

h:o they claim to have disabled both for mouse, but I swear my br shots are affected by auto aim. I care very little to test it

malolo420
February 15th, 2016, 09:04 PM
Hey Mookz, long time no see :D

Tnnaas
February 15th, 2016, 10:47 PM
h1 removed magnetism but not auto aim.
Remind me because I feel like I've messed this up in my head a few times. What exactly is magnetism in Halo?

t3h m00kz
February 16th, 2016, 12:55 PM
your look speed slowing down over enemies, as well as your view sticking to and following enemy movements

Hey Mookz, long time no see :D

whatup BRUH

Resinball
February 21st, 2016, 01:28 AM
Well thanks for the effort m00kz.

What I'm curious about is what Microsoft/343i/Innova 4game plan to do with Halo: Online now that they are re-tooling it. Are they removing micro-transactions for good, adding other game modes, new armour/elite bipeds, fixing the various FOV/biped/weapon issues, or scrapping the entire project? Only time will tell.

The community and the overall design of Halo: Online is a bit manic, but it still has a lot of potential. When/if true BSP importing happens we will see a renaissance is Blood Gulch and Coagulation rips, and so on...over the years I've read a fair share of bitching about that on here, and I get it, the thing is people have to start somewhere and for many of us that was our first memorable Halo experience. Anyways its going to be great with this new engine, yes it has many glaring issues, but it runs better then any other Halo on the PC. Little details like the semi dynamic water they added in Halo 3, I stuck with PC Halos for years, so I'm amazed to finally see features like that on the software/hardware of my choice.

malolo420
April 21st, 2016, 09:06 PM
Haha not much, how you been? what you been doing? Is Halo Online worth setting up? I can't seem to get the right patch, and I've given up.