PDA

View Full Version : RIP

EX12693
April 27th, 2018, 10:48 PM
Fucking Microsoft.

n00b1n8R
April 30th, 2018, 07:12 AM
game still alive and still the best halo game on PC in 14 years.

Pyong Kawaguchi
May 3rd, 2018, 08:52 PM
game still alive and still the best halo game on PC in 14 years.
precisely :iamafag:

Apoc4lypse2
May 12th, 2018, 05:34 AM
What halo Online? or Eldoritos chips?Eh its alright.... I've moved on, I'd be happier playing custom edition again tbh with some classic bloodgulch or Schwinzno (did that map ever get finished? lmao), There's too many strange fucking weapons in that game right now lmao... and some of them are like the same thing with different handling and looks or something moved around... I played it for like a total of 4-5 hours and it didn't really catch on something with the aiming in it feels wrong too compared to how halo used to feel from Halo 1 pc and the rest of them...I've been playing a shit ton of Siege, was playing Wildlands but that got old real quick even after they added PvP modes, sometimes I play PUBG but hunting for your guns everytime you fucking die is kind of more trouble than its worth the experience of the game... Believe it or not I started playing Command and conquer Renegade again when I've had too much Siege lmao (The Renegade x version fan made remake from renegade-x.com) its free even if it has almost no player base, it pretty much feels the same as the original too with a few changes but a massive graphical update... I wish Halo Custom Edition could be brought back to life like that with a Graphic update...

Edit: Your forum deleted all my paragraph spacings... lol

Lateksi
May 16th, 2018, 08:59 AM
Meh, eldewrito kinds sucks. If they ever make something like MCC for pc it'd be great to have a better netcode and all the cool maps and mods made over the years for custom edition be compatible.

=sw=warlord
May 20th, 2018, 12:01 PM
Project Contingency is still a thing at least.
Dewrito was good if you got into a game but the menus were horrible, Contingency is working on getting vehicles in at the moment.
If anyone is interested: http://project-contingency.com/