PDA

View Full Version : H2V requirements!

keilg2
May 20th, 2007, 07:39 PM
i would like to know how many people are going to get h2v (assuming that this h2v for XP is crap)

can we get a poll please?

Agamemnon
May 20th, 2007, 07:40 PM
Can we get a lock please? Maybe a ban as well?

Elite Killa
May 20th, 2007, 07:42 PM
Can we get a lock please? Maybe a ban as well?
Agreed.

keilg2
May 20th, 2007, 07:44 PM
uuuhhhhh... why?

i just want to know how many ppl will get h2v

Agamemnon
May 20th, 2007, 07:46 PM
Because your post is poorly written, your logic is flawed, and this thread does not spark any sort of positive discussion on this forum. It's more like a +1 post count thread then anything else.

keilg2
May 20th, 2007, 07:51 PM
well now that you put it that way i do need to re-write this i will do that right now thanks... i think

Elite Killa
May 20th, 2007, 07:52 PM
ok one thing that we all know is that vista costs like $100 and then to get a new video card (wich i need badly) is way over most of our heads... :eek:

it is aparent that a lot of ppl wont be getting h2v :mad:

so i would like to know how many people are going to get it and how many arnt

can we get a poll please :lol:
Maybe a little more than twice that amount, thank you.

To make a poll, when you click on 'New Thread", go to the bottom of the page and you will find a small section saying "Post a Poll". Check the box and under that says "Number of Poll opstions". In your case, you want to know who will get H2V and who will not. So you will type 2. Click on "ubmit new thread" and type in the poll options, in your case, Yes or no. If you want an expiration dtae, you can add that, too. There's your poll.

Syuusuke
May 20th, 2007, 07:54 PM
You can make your own poll too if you want.

Kornman00
May 20th, 2007, 07:58 PM
There is already a thread with a poll asking who will get H2V.

Ok, so I lied, its asking who will get vista (http://www.h2vista.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1666)...but its in H2V forums, so it is assumed that they will also be getting h2v :P