PDA

View Full Version : Anyone get it in Canada yet?

DsurioN
May 21st, 2007, 08:55 PM
I'm seeing many people buying the game now in various places across the US so I was wondering if anyone in the forums had bought the game in Canada and where. Future Shop and Best Buy both say it's been delayed to the 31st....

:mad:

Any luck at any canadian store?

EDIT: w00t! My local Wal-Mart has it.... I will head down there as soon as possible today.

EDIT2: Allright! Bought it! Have to finish some other work before I can install it though, or else I'll be permanently addicted...

Con
May 21st, 2007, 08:57 PM
I haven't seen it here yet.

_Astronaut_
May 21st, 2007, 08:59 PM
If not in stores order online. Its what my friend is doing who lives in Ontario.

Skyline
May 21st, 2007, 09:20 PM
Isn't it Victoria day and all the stores are closed?

Con
May 21st, 2007, 11:28 PM
Isn't it Victoria day and all the stores are closed?
that it is, I checked yesterday though ;)

Phopojijo
May 21st, 2007, 11:29 PM
I'm seeing many people buying the game now in various places across the US so I was wondering if anyone in the forums had bought the game in Canada and where. Future Shop and Best Buy both say it's been delayed to the 31st....

:mad:

Any luck at any canadian store?I had it from WalMart last week.

DsurioN
May 21st, 2007, 11:59 PM
I had it from WalMart last week.

Oh really? What province are you in? (If you're from Canada of course, which I hope you are since you replied to this thread)

Phopojijo
May 22nd, 2007, 03:01 AM
Oh really? What province are you in? (If you're from Canada of course, which I hope you are since you replied to this thread)Ontario, near Toronto, Ottawa, and Montreal.

We had a box, it was labeled on our "to stock" cart and it had absolutely no markings stating "do not release before (XXX)" on it or in any memo, so I stocked it to floor and bought a copy on my lunch. This was last Friday I believe.

Digikid
May 22nd, 2007, 05:39 AM
Whoa Phopojijo.....I had no idea that you lived so close to me.

I am in the Owen Sound AREA.....hoping to pick up my preorder TODAY.

DsurioN
May 22nd, 2007, 09:14 AM
Hey cool. I'm in the Ottawa area (on the Quebec side of ther river though). Might call up some walmarts around here to see if any have it in stock. It's not listed on walmart.ca though.

Cortexian
May 22nd, 2007, 09:33 AM
Alberta rocks your socks.

DsurioN
May 22nd, 2007, 10:12 AM
w00t! It's available at my local Wal-Mart, I will be heading down there as soon as possible today!

:-)

stunt_man
May 22nd, 2007, 10:22 AM
I'm on the south shore of Montreal, haven't seen it here yet. On the other hand, I haven't looked very hard, considering I don't even have Vista yet...

blank98
May 22nd, 2007, 10:59 AM
I live near Toronto and I still don't have mine, I will go to Wal Mart, Futureshop and Bestbuy today to see if they have it, all there sites say the 31st. Also in Canada we do not have Circuit City.

DsurioN
May 22nd, 2007, 12:41 PM
We do have the Source by Circuit City, but that's even crappier (and they hardly sell any recent games)

Bought mine at Wal-Mart... w00t!

Phopojijo
May 22nd, 2007, 02:20 PM
Whoa Phopojijo.....I had no idea that you lived so close to me.

I am in the Owen Sound AREA.....hoping to pick up my preorder TODAY.Yea wrong side of Toronto :p So I'm about 4 hours out.

Digikid
May 22nd, 2007, 05:00 PM
oh. it take TWO HOURS to cross Toronto?!?!?!?!?!?

Regardless we did NOT get it today. :(

DsurioN
May 22nd, 2007, 05:37 PM
I did :-)

Seriously try Wal-Mart. They're usually clueless about electronics and games so they shouldn't have a problem selling it to you.

Xehsin
May 22nd, 2007, 06:25 PM
im in Ontario Canada, and it says the 31st at Futureshope etc. ! :eek:

Synic
May 22nd, 2007, 09:29 PM
I did :-)

Seriously try Wal-Mart. They're usually clueless about electronics and games so they shouldn't have a problem selling it to you.

Walmart didn't even know what halo 2 vista was...:(

Boba
May 22nd, 2007, 09:42 PM
I love Canada.

MuT7
May 22nd, 2007, 10:00 PM
yeeee boi, gonna pick it up at wal-mart since i live in scarborough (Toronto)...hopefully the people at this wal-mart is as clueless as the ones in your areas

Varmint260
May 22nd, 2007, 10:28 PM
Eugh... in my little town of 4500 people, all we have is a Source by Circuit City, and they have CRAP all. Too bad, I guess I'll have to wait until after grad when I go down island to check out what they have for computers in FutureShop or something...