PDA

View Full Version : H2VEK Hack Progress

MetKiller Joe
May 22nd, 2007, 08:06 PM
Credits go to Patrickssj6 for being the first to create the method, which I followed with success.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/1015/functionsiu5.jpg

It has the device machine, vehicle, and model selections.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Credit goes to Patrickssj6 for the actual method and the "vehicle" string. I did the model and device_machine strings.

As I would assume, one needs to hack tool.exe. I'm going to try, but, probably, it will fall on another person that is much more skilled than myself to pull that one off.

Original Post:
http://forums.halomods.com/viewtopic.php?t=59823

jahrain
May 22nd, 2007, 08:10 PM
What did you do?

Patrickssj6
May 22nd, 2007, 08:17 PM
Well this only modifies the dialog.

ResHack the H2.dll in the Halo 2 Editor folder and it should say something somewhere.

Credit goes to Limited who told me to look inside the .dll

XD

MetKiller Joe
May 22nd, 2007, 08:18 PM
Yeah, very simple hack. But, eh, effective.

jahrain
May 22nd, 2007, 08:20 PM
At least now we know the file extensions.

Patrickssj6
May 22nd, 2007, 08:21 PM
At least now we know the file extensions.
Actually....no

You have to add them manually not unlock them.:rolleyes:

adumass
May 22nd, 2007, 08:23 PM
Does this actually work can you open/edit vehicle tags?

SMASH
May 22nd, 2007, 08:34 PM
Considering we don't have a vehicle tag to work with, that cannot be decided.

Choking Victim
May 22nd, 2007, 08:50 PM
so is this merely eye candy or does it actually open the files?

SMASH
May 22nd, 2007, 08:51 PM
I don't know, we have to wait, and be patient.

Patrickssj6
May 22nd, 2007, 08:56 PM
Eye candy.

I tried to crack the error after that but with no success right now.

I cracked the first one but then this came up:
http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/1908/wadawdci0.png

I didn't really try though.

And SMASH .vehicle tags do exist....for every single vehicle

Masterz1337
May 22nd, 2007, 08:57 PM
H2ek comes with around 8 vehicle tags. The vehicle tags are pretty different than what you have seen. How about a pic of the vehicle tag guys?

jahrain
May 22nd, 2007, 08:57 PM
I think it just allows the program to see the tags if they exist to open it. If Pi didn't remove the code that reads those tag formats from Guerrilla. There is a standing chance we may be able to edit those tags, once it is enabled to create new versions of those tags. Tobad we don't have a tag decompiler yet. Steelix, where art thou?

Patrickssj6
May 22nd, 2007, 08:59 PM
H2ek comes with around 8 vehicle tags. The vehicle tags are pretty different than what you have seen. How about a pic of the vehicle tag guys?
Read closer it's "Eye candy."

It doesn't work.

I think it just allows the program to see the tags if they exist to open it. If Pi didn't remove the code that reads those tag formats from Guerrilla.

That's what I'm wondering.

Masterz1337
May 22nd, 2007, 09:10 PM
All the code to make tags readable is in the h2ek. Steelix is gone, don't expect any new h2tc. H2 maps don't even require you to have the full tagset btw, if something has a ref that isnt present in the tagset, it loads it from the shared.map and if its not in shared, it gets nulled (see the disintergrator item collection)

jahrain
May 22nd, 2007, 09:20 PM
All the code to make tags readable is in the h2ek. Steelix is gone, don't expect any new h2tc. H2 maps don't even require you to have the full tagset btw, if something has a ref that isnt present in the tagset, it loads it from the shared.map and if its not in shared, it gets nulled (see the disintergrator item collection)
How are you so sure of this?

Masterz1337
May 22nd, 2007, 09:23 PM
I'm special.

jahrain
May 22nd, 2007, 09:24 PM
Great, we are getting nowhere.

Lightning
May 22nd, 2007, 09:45 PM
Considering we don't have a vehicle tag to work with, that cannot be decided.

Ugh, again.

http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/3528/lawlhaylowlh8.jpg

WTF AM I DOIN?
D:

Pi freaking rocks, the code wasn't removed, so the community can still do amazing things.
<3333333

MasterChief2829
May 22nd, 2007, 09:55 PM
I'm glad I can't buy H2V yet. I can't help but laugh. People were expecting a much better map editing experience and what you get is worse. :rolleyes:

Kornman00
May 22nd, 2007, 10:01 PM
hai, giv mi bac mi monkey kthx? <:mad:>

Kalub
May 22nd, 2007, 10:03 PM
Awesome @ Lightning

*hands Kornman Nuero; well he smells like a monkey :V*

Lightning
May 22nd, 2007, 10:04 PM
hai, giv mi bac mi monkey kthx? <:mad:>

K. D:

SMASH
May 22nd, 2007, 10:58 PM
Ugh, again.

http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/3528/lawlhaylowlh8.jpg

WTF AM I DOIN?
D:

Pi freaking rocks, the code wasn't removed, so the community can still do amazing things.
<3333333

!!!

How'd you do that? Does this mean custom weapons and crap? Can you release that version of guerrilla? Or is there more work to do?

Kornman00
May 22nd, 2007, 11:00 PM
You can't do custom object models no, and no it won't be made public. Theres always more work to be done.

Neuro Guro
May 22nd, 2007, 11:04 PM
You can't do custom object models no

No, not yet, but eventually (possably mbmb)?

SMASH
May 22nd, 2007, 11:05 PM
Mmmm... so you have work in tool to do before it's useful in Guerrilla.

I heard that they couldn't find the code for tool's other conversions.

Kornman00
May 23rd, 2007, 01:41 AM
No, not yet, but eventually (possably mbmb)?
As far as tool is concerned you'll have to ask for a piece of Pi.

Ony fragments of the object model import class for tool still exists (probably due to relations to the structure format). I'm almost positive that the developers will see things our way and push for at least custom object models. With the way things turned out with H2V, whos to say they weren't rushed?

After all, what is MS going to want worked on more, the actual game or the retail tools for the user base to use FOR the game? You should let time take its course first before jumping to conclusions

jahrain
May 23rd, 2007, 01:49 AM
If tool won't do object models, once the structure of object model tags is found, it should be possible to make an external object model compiler at least, perhaps even animations.

klange
May 23rd, 2007, 05:25 AM
If tool won't do object models, once the structure of object model tags is found, it should be possible to make an external object model compiler at least, perhaps even animations.
Sounds feasible.

jahrain
May 23rd, 2007, 06:24 AM
I know its possible with gbxmodel tags. Back when I was working on getting models to rig with LODs, before I attempted to have the rigging data injected into the JMS files, I actually made a gbxmodel compiler that compiled the gbxmodel with lods with the rigging data. I never finished it because the other way was simpler.

Kornman00
May 23rd, 2007, 06:44 AM
Problem is, its not just a render model that you'll need to generate. It is highly unlikely you guys will get complete custom models in game ever, especially with the use of havok which is require for both the physics and collision.

Limited
May 23rd, 2007, 07:32 AM
:lol: thx for credit pat :)

jahrain
May 23rd, 2007, 07:42 AM
I have been digging though the hex of the .model tags. I found out it was quite obvious that the render data is stored in different tags, but I can't figure out exactly what the model tags is used for. So far I see that it references the render model tags, collision tags, shaders and physics/physics model tags. I guess they made references to those tags all in one tag instead of part of in other tags such as weapons/vehicles/bipeds like in halo 1 tags. But what is the tbfd, jmad and udlg? I guess compilers would also need to be written for physics models, collision models as well.

Kornman00
May 23rd, 2007, 07:44 AM
I lol'd

Limited
May 23rd, 2007, 07:56 AM
Right now you can only edit/save tags. This isnt really a prob as you can open an exisitng tag, edit it and tag it as some thing else, but would be nice if we could do what kornman did and add it to new tags list.

Korn, when you added it to new tags list, did it actually work or was it just on the list and not load a new tag?

jahrain
May 23rd, 2007, 07:57 AM
Oh lol, jmad is animation tags. What a funky tag id.

Kornman00
May 23rd, 2007, 08:07 AM
Its fully lifted from any restrictions that were once placed on it.

Limited
May 23rd, 2007, 08:08 AM
Its fully lifted from any restrictions that were once placed on it.
So it works :O

Was it like I said in PM?? :D:D

Kornman00
May 23rd, 2007, 08:18 AM
yes

no

Limited
May 23rd, 2007, 08:20 AM
Hmm, I know it has to do with ID 432 but I cant find the reference to 432 to change it :P

Kornman00
May 23rd, 2007, 08:22 AM
It doesn't have anything to do with that resource. Do I have to explain 'no' any further?

Limited
May 23rd, 2007, 08:23 AM
:( Bah, it was worth a try.

TheGhost
May 23rd, 2007, 08:24 AM
Korn, so the code to compile models in Tool has been removed?

There are ways of creating model tags that some consider to be... unnatural.

bleach
May 23rd, 2007, 09:16 AM
that just reminded me of SW III. so we can't mod or create any custom weapons, vehicles, skins, (but we can create maps...just only with H2 weapons), lock tags, extract tags??? H2EK seems to be limited, but much easier to use than HEK, HEK has more freedom of modding, and with Kornman ( + Rep), HEK+ was a great tool. ;) I'm encouraging you to finish hacking H2EK! Lol.

Patrickssj6
May 23rd, 2007, 09:51 AM
Lightning was it you who did it or Korn?

And BTW Dasm works on Guerilla if done right.I can't figure out how IDA works (yet)

Limited
May 23rd, 2007, 10:11 AM
You sure Dasm works?

Kornman00
May 23rd, 2007, 10:24 AM
I gave it to lightning as hes a fellow H2CEer and because I expect him to bring back a certain map that we shall just refer to as jubjub because it sounds funny >=0

SMASH
May 23rd, 2007, 11:36 AM
Lightning was it you who did it or Korn?

And BTW Dasm works on Guerilla if done right.I can't figure out how IDA works (yet)

IDA's pretty easy, that's what I use. I'm getting better at reading and understanding the code, what I'm still clueless on is editting it to shape my will.

p0lar_bear
May 23rd, 2007, 12:28 PM
I have been digging though the hex of the .model tags. I found out it was quite obvious that the render data is stored in different tags, but I can't figure out exactly what the model tags is used for.http://h2ek.com/wiki/index.php?title=Model

But what is the tbfd, jmad and udlg?
I know udlg is Unit Dialogue. tbfd... I don't know.

MetKiller Joe
May 23rd, 2007, 06:08 PM
I was just going through the Guerrilla string list, and I saw that there is no "device_machine". Is it in another name or am I just looking in the wrong places?

BTW, since I the map I'm working on needs a "device_machine" sort of thing, that is why I am searching.

Roostervier
May 23rd, 2007, 07:02 PM
I don't know, but when I opened it in IDA Pro (which I don't really have any idea on how to use yet) I found this:
http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/4895/orlydevicemachineka8.jpg

Patrickssj6
May 23rd, 2007, 07:04 PM
Did you open Guerilla?

My IDA is broken then somehow.

MetKiller Joe
May 23rd, 2007, 07:07 PM
The funny thing is I did that exact same thing.

What options did you use to disassemble it (in the PE wizard)?

I think I'm missing something here because if I was doing the right thing I wouldn't be missing on all of the <device_<something>> tags.

Roostervier
May 23rd, 2007, 07:07 PM
Yeah, that is h2guerilla. Are you using Pro or something else(trial)?

[edit] I opened a PE Executable. I looked at strings, made them order alphabetically. Keep in mind that once you hit uppercase "D's" that you have to keep going down, they are listed much further down, in fact.

MetKiller Joe
May 23rd, 2007, 07:09 PM
Yeah, that is h2guerilla. Are you using Pro or something else(trial)?

Yeah, I'm using the trial. I don't think that is why because it seems the only thing the trial has the full version doesn't is a usage timer (eg it shuts the program off after a certain no. of minutes).

Edit: Ok, I'm going to try that.

MetKiller Joe
May 23rd, 2007, 07:10 PM
In response to the post below this one:

I checked resources because I think we need every piece data we can get to analyze. So, I'll uncheck resources and see what I get.

Roostervier
May 23rd, 2007, 07:10 PM
I edited the post, and I think I checked to use both DLL and analysis. I didn't load the resources, though. I honestly don't remember the rest, lol. If I ever figure out how to edit the damn thing, I'll post what I get (I've got no knowledge whatsoever on decompiling and reverse engineering programs).

demonmaster3k
May 23rd, 2007, 07:15 PM
well, it deserves hacking (like what happened with the orignal hek) gg to all of you
and i hope you progress on your efforts

just one question? how do you use h2ek? it crashes everytime i open it up

we might not have to wait for prom after all

Patrickssj6
May 23rd, 2007, 07:17 PM
well, it deserves hacking (like what happened with the orignal hek) gg to all of you
and i hope you progress on your efforts

just one question? how do you use h2ek? it crashes everytime i open it up

we might not have to wait for prom after all
debug.html and show us the error

demonmaster3k
May 23rd, 2007, 07:31 PM
i just click to run h2gureilla and this happens:
http://img460.imageshack.us/img460/7386/wtfso1.jpg
there's no debug.html, just a debug menu
here's what that says... see if you can piece it together

<item type = command name = "Clear text" variable = "cls">
<menu name = "Cheats">
<item type = command name = "teleport to camera" variable = "cheat_teleport_to_camera">
<item type = global name = "deathless player" variable = "cheat_deathless_player">
<item type = global name = "infinite ammo" variable = "cheat_infinite_ammo">
<item type = global name = "bottomless clip" variable = "cheat_bottomless_clip">
<item type = global name = "bump possession" variable = "cheat_bump_possession">
<item type = global name = "jetpack" variable = "cheat_jetpack">
<item type = global name = "medusa" variable = "cheat_medusa">
<item type = command name = "active camouflage" variable = "cheat_active_camouflage">
<menu name = "Drop Objects">
<menu name = "Human Weapons">
<item type = command name = " Frag Grenade" variable = "drop objects\\weapons\\grenade\\frag_grenade\\frag_gren ade.equipment">
<item type = command name = " Pistol" variable = "drop objects\\weapons\\pistol\\magnum\\magnum.weapon">
<item type = command name = " SMG" variable = "drop objects\\weapons\\rifle\\smg\\smg.weapon">
<item type = command name = " Battle Rifle" variable = "drop objects\\weapons\\rifle\\battle_rifle\\battle_rifl e.weapon">
<item type = command name = " Shotgun" variable = "drop objects\\weapons\\rifle\\shotgun\\shotgun.weapon">
<item type = command name = " Sniper Rifle" variable = "drop objects\\weapons\\rifle\\sniper_rifle\\sniper_rifl e.weapon">
<item type = command name = " Rocket Launcher" variable = "drop objects\\weapons\\support_high\\rocket_launcher\\r ocket_launcher.weapon">
</menu>
<menu name = "Covenant Weapons">
<item type = command name = " Plasma Grenade" variable = "drop objects\\weapons\\grenade\\plasma_grenade\\plasma_ grenade.equipment">
<item type = command name = " Plasma Charge" variable = "drop objects\\weapons\\grenade\\plasma_charge\\plasma_c harge.weapon">
<item type = command name = " Energy Sword" variable = "drop objects\\weapons\\melee\\energy_blade\\energy_blad e.weapon">
<item type = command name = " Jackal Shield" variable = "drop objects\\weapons\\melee\\jackal_shield\\jackal_shi eld.weapon">
<item type = command name = " Plasma Pistol" variable = "drop objects\\weapons\\pistol\\plasma_pistol\\plasma_pi stol.weapon">
<item type = command name = " Needler" variable = "drop objects\\weapons\\pistol\\needler\\needler.weapon">
<item type = command name = " Plasma Rifle" variable = "drop objects\\weapons\\rifle\\plasma_rifle\\plasma_rifl e.weapon">
<item type = command name = " Carbine" variable = "drop objects\\weapons\\rifle\\covenant_carbine\\covenan t_carbine.weapon">
<item type = command name = " Beam Rifle" variable = "drop objects\\weapons\\rifle\\beam_rifle\\beam_rifle.we apon">
<item type = command name = " Flak Cannon" variable = "drop objects\\weapons\\support_high\\flak_cannon\\flak_ cannon.weapon">
<item type = command name = " Brute Shot" variable = "drop objects\\weapons\\support_low\\brute_shot\\brute_s hot.weapon">
<item type = command name = " Disintegrator" variable = "drop objects\\weapons\\support_low\\disintegrator\\disi ntegrator.weapon">
</menu>
<menu name = "Sentinel Weapons">
<item type = command name = " Beam Weapon" variable = "drop objects\\characters\\sentinel_aggressor\\weapons\\ beam\\sentinel_aggressor_beam.weapon">
<item type = command name = " Needler Weapon" variable = "drop objects\\characters\\sentinel_aggressor\\weapons\\ needler\\sentinel_aggressor_needler.weapon">
<item type = command name = " Overcharge Weapon" variable = "drop objects\\characters\\sentinel_aggressor\\weapons\\ charged_bolt\\sentinel_aggressor_charged_bolt.weap on">
<item type = command name = " Grenade Weapon" variable = "drop objects\\characters\\sentinel_aggressor\\weapons\\ grenade\\sentinel_aggressor_grenade.weapon">
</menu>
<menu name = "Human Vehicles">
<item type = command name = " Warthog" variable = "drop objects\\vehicles\\warthog\\warthog">
<item type = command name = " Scorpion" variable = "drop objects\\vehicles\\scorpion\\scorpion">
<item type = command name = " Pelican" variable = "drop objects\\vehicles\\pelican\\pelican">
</menu>
<menu name = "Covenant Vehicles">
<item type = command name = " Ghost" variable = "drop objects\\vehicles\\ghost\\ghost">
<item type = command name = " Banshee" variable = "drop objects\\vehicles\\banshee\\banshee">
<item type = command name = " Shadow" variable = "drop objects\\vehicles\\creep\\creep">
<item type = command name = " Spectre" variable = "drop objects\\vehicles\\spectre\\spectre">
<item type = command name = " Wraith" variable = "drop objects\\vehicles\\wraith\\wraith">
<item type = command name = " Phantom" variable = "drop objects\\vehicles\\phantom\\phantom">
</menu>
<menu name = "Bipeds">
<item type = command name = " Chief" variable = "drop objects\\characters\\masterchief\\masterchief">
<item type = command name = " Elite" variable = "drop objects\\characters\\elite\\elite">
<item type = command name = " Grunt" variable = "drop objects\\characters\\grunt\\grunt">
<item type = command name = " Marine" variable = "drop objects\\characters\\marine\\marine">
<item type = command name = " Jackal" variable = "drop objects\\characters\\jackal\\jackal">
<item type = command name = " Hunter" variable = "drop objects\\characters\\hunter\\hunter">
<item type = command name = " Cortana" variable = "drop objects\\characters\\cortana\\cortana ">
<item type = command name = " Miranda" variable = "drop objects\\characters\\miranda\\miranda">
<item type = command name = " Lord Hood" variable = "drop objects\\characters\\lord_hood\\lord_hood">
<item type = command name = " Dervish" variable = "drop objects\\characters\\dervish\\dervish ">
<item type = command name = " Brute" variable = "drop objects\\characters\\brute\\brute ">
<item type = command name = " Prophet" variable = "drop objects\\characters\\prophet\\prophet_minor">
<item type = command name = " Heretic" variable = "drop objects\\characters\\heretic\\heretic">
<item type = command name = " Heretic Grunt" variable = "drop objects\\characters\\heretic_grunt\\heretic_grunt">
<item type = command name = " Gravemind " variable = "drop objects\\characters\\gravemind\\gravemind ">
<item type = command name = " Flood Juggernaut" variable = "drop objects\\characters\\flood_juggernaut\\flood_jugge rnaut">
</menu>
<menu name = "Misc">
<item type = command name = " Netgame Ball" variable = "drop objects\\weapons\\multiplayer\\ball\\ball.weapon">
<item type = command name = " Netgame Flag" variable = "drop objects\\weapons\\multiplayer\\flag\\flag.weapon">
</menu>
</menu>
</menu>
<menu name = "Game">
<item type = global name = "game speed" inc = 0.5 min = 0.0 max = 5.0 variable = "game_speed">
<item type = global name = "game speed (fine tuning)" inc = 0.1 min = 0.0 max = 5.0 variable = "game_speed">
<item type = command name = "game save immediate" variable = "game_save_immediate">
<item type = command name = "core save" variable = "core_save">
<item type = command name = "core load" variable = "core_load">
<item type = global name = "render comment flags" variable = "render_comment_flags">
<item type = global name = "render comment flags text" variable = "render_comment_flags_text">
<item type = global name = "render comment look at point" variable = "render_comment_flags_look_at">
<item type = global name = "controller flag drop" variable = "enable_controller_flag_drop">
<item type = command name = "export comment flags (to vrml)" variable = "flags_save">
<item type = command name = "clear comment flags" variable = "flags_clear">
<item type = command name = "display hud" variable = "show_hud">
</menu>
<menu name = "Missions">
<item type = command name = "Map Reset" variable = "map_reset">
<item type = command name = "Game Revert" variable = "game_revert">
<item type = command name = "Unlock All Levels" variable = "controller_unlock_solo_levels -1">
<menu name = "MULTIPLAYER">
<item type = command name = "Lockout" variable = "map_name scenarios\\multi\\lockout\\lockout">
<item type = command name = "Midship" variable = "map_name scenarios\\multi\\midship\\midship">
<item type = command name = "Ascension" variable = "map_name scenarios\\multi\\ascension\\ascension">
<item type = command name = "Ivory Tower" variable = "map_name scenarios\\multi\\cyclotron\\cyclotron">
<item type = command name = "Colossus" variable = "map_name scenarios\\multi\\colossus\\colossus">
<item type = command name = "Burial Mounds" variable = "map_name scenarios\\multi\\burial_mounds\\burial_mounds">
<item type = command name = "Waterworks" variable = "map_name scenarios\\multi\\waterworks\\waterworks">
<item type = command name = "Zanzibar" variable = "map_name scenarios\\multi\\zanzibar\\zanzibar">
<item type = command name = "Headlong" variable = "map_name scenarios\\multi\\headlong\\headlong">
<item type = command name = "Beaver Creek" variable = "map_name scenarios\\multi\\halo\\beavercreek\\beavercreek">
<item type = command name = "Coagulation" variable = "map_name scenarios\\multi\\halo\\coagulation\\coagulation">
<item type = command name = "Foundation" variable = "map_name scenarios\\multi\\marathon\\foundation\\foundation">
</menu>
<menu name = "Switch BSP">
<item type = command name = " BSP 0" variable = "switch_bsp 0">
<item type = command name = " BSP 1" variable = "switch_bsp 1">
<item type = command name = " BSP 2" variable = "switch_bsp 2">
<item type = command name = " BSP 3" variable = "switch_bsp 3">
<item type = command name = " BSP 4" variable = "switch_bsp 4">
<item type = command name = " BSP 5" variable = "switch_bsp 5">
<item type = command name = " BSP 6" variable = "switch_bsp 6">
<item type = command name = " BSP 7" variable = "switch_bsp 7">
<item type = command name = " BSP 8" variable = "switch_bsp 8">
<item type = command name = " BSP 9" variable = "switch_bsp 9">
<item type = command name = " BSP 10" variable = "switch_bsp 10">
<item type = command name = " BSP 11" variable = "switch_bsp 11">
</menu>
<menu name = " 01a TUTORIAL">
<item type = command name = "Launch Mission" variable = "map_name scenarios\\solo\\01a_tutorial\\01a_tutorial">
</menu>
<menu name = " 01b SPACESTATION">
<item type = command name = "Launch Mission" variable = "map_name scenarios\\solo\\01b_spacestation\\01b_spacestatio n">
</menu>
<menu name = " 03a OLD MOMBASA">
<item type = command name = "Launch Mission" variable = "map_name scenarios\\solo\\03a_oldmombasa\\03a_oldmombasa">
<item type = command name = " hunter intro" variable = "test_hunter_intro">
<item type = command name = " marching infantryr" variable = "test_marching_infantry">
<item type = command name = " sniper alley" variable = "test_sniper_alley">
<item type = command name = " neighborhood" variable = "test_neighborhood">
<item type = command name = " hotel entrance" variable = "test_hotel_entrance">
<item type = command name = " hotel hall" variable = "test_hotel_hall">
<item type = command name = " hotel exit" variable = "test_hotel_exit">
<item type = command name = " beach infantry" variable = "test_beach_infantry">
<item type = command name = " beach fort" variable = "test_beach_fort">
<item type = command name = " tunnel entrance" variable = "test_tunnel_entrance">
<item type = command name = " tunnel blockades" variable = "test_tunnel_blockades">
<item type = command name = " tunnel convoy" variable = "test_tunnel_convoy">
</menu>
<menu name = " 03b NEW MOMBASA">
<item type = command name = "Launch Mission" variable = "map_name scenarios\\solo\\03b_newmombasa\\03b_newmombasa">
<item type = command name = " bridge summit" variable = "test_bridge_summit">
<item type = command name = " bridge descent" variable = "test_bridge_descent">
<item type = command name = " flooded tunnel" variable = "test_flooded_tunnel">
<item type = command name = " park" variable = "test_park">
<item type = command name = " hospital seige" variable = "test_hospital_seige">
<item type = command name = " scarab intro" variable = "test_scarab_intro">
<item type = command name = " scarab boarding" variable = "test_scarab_boarding">
</menu>
<menu name = " 04a GAS GIANT">
<item type = command name = "Launch Mission" variable = "map_name scenarios\\solo\\04a_gasgiant\\04a_gasgiant">
<item type = command name = " hangar" variable = "teleport_hangar">
<item type = command name = " underhangar" variable = "teleport_underhangar">
<item type = command name = " bottling plant" variable = "teleport_bottling">
<item type = command name = " banshee dogfight" variable = "teleport_banshee">
</menu>
<menu name = " 04b FLOOD LAB">
<item type = command name = "Launch Mission" variable = "map_name scenarios\\solo\\04b_floodlab\\04b_floodlab">
<item type = command name = " silo" variable = "teleport_silo">
<item type = command name = " flood lab" variable = "teleport_lab">
<item type = command name = " reach around" variable = "teleport_wraparound">
<item type = command name = " control center" variable = "teleport_control">
<item type = command name = " cableroom" variable = "teleport_cableroom">
<item type = command name = " plummet" variable = "teleport_plummet">
<item type = command name = " power core" variable = "teleport_powercore">
<item type = command name = " banshee dogfight" variable = "teleport_banshee">
<item type = command name = " bottling plant return" variable = "teleport_bottling_return">
<item type = command name = " underhangar return" variable = "teleport_underhangar_return">
<item type = command name = " heretic leader fight!" variable = "teleport_boss">
</menu>
<menu name = " 05a DELTA APPROACH">
<item type = command name = "Launch Mission" variable = "map_name scenarios\\solo\\05a_deltaapproach\\05a_deltaappro ach">
<item type = command name = " bridge" variable = "teleport_bridge">
<item type = command name = " winding path" variable = "teleport_winding_path">
<item type = command name = " temple entrance" variable = "teleport_temple_ent">
<item type = command name = " tunnel" variable = "teleport_tunnel">
<item type = command name = " old temple" variable = "teleport_old_temple">
<item type = command name = " grotto" variable = "teleport_grotto">
<item type = command name = " temple approach" variable = "teleport_approach">
<item type = command name = " tower 1" variable = "teleport_tower1">
</menu>
<menu name = " 05b DELTA TOWERS">
<item type = command name = "Launch Mission" variable = "map_name scenarios\\solo\\05b_deltatowers\\05b_deltatowers">
<item type = command name = " bridges" variable = "teleport_bridges">
<item type = command name = " tower 2" variable = "teleport_tower2">
<item type = command name = " central platform" variable = "teleport_central_platform">
<item type = command name = " gondola 1" variable = "teleport_gondola_01">
<item type = command name = " tower 3" variable = "teleport_tower3">
<item type = command name = " sunken tunnel 1" variable = "teleport_tunnel_01">
<item type = command name = " sunken chamber" variable = "teleport_sunken_chamber">
<item type = command name = " sunken tunnel 2" variable = "teleport_tunnel_02">
<item type = command name = " island" variable = "teleport_island">
<item type = command name = " gondola 2" variable = "teleport_gondola_02">
<item type = command name = " temple arrival" variable = "teleport_temple_ext">
<item type = command name = " regret battle" variable = "teleport_temple_int">
<item type = command name = " temple escape" variable = "teleport_temple_retreat">
</menu>
<menu name = " 06a SENTINEL WALLS">
<item type = command name = "Launch Mission" variable = "map_name scenarios\\solo\\06a_sentinelwalls\\06a_sentinelwa lls">
<item type = command name = " insertion" variable = "tele_insertion">
<item type = command name = " hall a" variable = "tele_hall_a">
<item type = command name = " conduit a" variable = "tele_conduit_a">
<item type = command name = " hall b" variable = "tele_hall_b">
<item type = command name = " plug launch" variable = "tele_plug_launch">
<item type = command name = " plug landing" variable = "tele_plug_landing">
<item type = command name = " hall c" variable = "tele_hall_c">
<item type = command name = " ledge a" variable = "tele_ledge_a">
<item type = command name = " conduit b" variable = "tele_conduit_b">
<item type = command name = " ledge b" variable = "tele_ledge_b">
<item type = command name = " ledge c" variable = "tele_ledge_c">
<item type = command name = " qz initial" variable = "tele_qz_initial">
<item type = command name = " covenant defense" variable = "tele_cov_defense">
</menu>
<menu name = " 06b FLOOD ZONE">
<item type = command name = "Launch Mission" variable = "map_name scenarios\\solo\\06b_floodzone\\06b_floodzone">
<item type = command name = " vehicle interior" variable = "tele_vehicle_int">
<item type = command name = " exterior a" variable = "tele_ext_a">
<item type = command name = " factory entrance" variable = "tele_factory_ent">
<item type = command name = " factory 1" variable = "tele_factory_1">
<item type = command name = " factory gorge" variable = "tele_factory_gorge">
<item type = command name = " factory 2" variable = "tele_factory_2">
<item type = command name = " exterior b" variable = "tele_ext_b">
<item type = command name = " key ride" variable = "test_key_ride">
</menu>
<menu name = " 07a HIGH CHARITY">
<item type = command name = "Launch Mission" variable = "map_name scenarios\\solo\\07a_highcharity\\07a_highcharity">
<item type = command name = " halls" variable = "tele_halls">
<item type = command name = " gardens" variable = "tele_gardens">
<item type = command name = " mausoleum" variable = "tele_mausoleum">
</menu>
<menu name = " 08a DELTA CLIFFS">
<item type = command name = "Launch Mission" variable = "map_name scenarios\\solo\\08a_deltacliffs\\08a_deltacliffs">
</menu>
<menu name = " 07b FORERUNNER SHIP">
<item type = command name = "Launch Mission" variable = "map_name scenarios\\solo\\07b_forerunnership\\07b_forerunne rship">
</menu>
<menu name = " 08b DELTA CONTROL">
<item type = command name = "Launch Mission" variable = "map_name scenarios\\solo\\08b_deltacontrol\\08b_deltacontro l">
</menu>
</menu>
<menu name = "AI">
<item type = command name = "ai enable" variable = "ai_enable 1">
<item type = command name = "ai disable" variable = "ai_enable 0">
<item type = global name = "Debug Scripting" variable = "debug_scripting">
<item type = global name = "invisible player" variable = "ai_debug_invisible_player">
<item type = global name = "render orders" variable = "ai_render_orders">
<item type = global name = "render behavior stack all" variable = "ai_render_behavior_stack_all">
<item type = global name = "render command scripts" variable = "ai_render_command_scripts">
<item type = global name = "render pathfinding" variable = "ai_render_paths">
<item type = global name = "render non-walkable sectors" variable = "ai_render_non_walkable_sectors">
<item type = global name = "render active object hints" variable = "ai_render_object_hints">
<item type = global name = "render all object hints" variable = "ai_render_object_hints_all">
<item type = command name = "erase all AI" variable = "ai_erase_all">
</menu>
<menu name = "Objects">
<item type = global name = "debug objects" variable = "debug_objects">
<item type = global name = "debug objects player only" variable = "debug_objects_player_only">
<menu name = "debug objects options">
<item type = global name = "names" variable = "debug_objects_names">
<item type = global name = "bounding spheres" variable = "debug_objects_bounding_spheres">
<item type = global name = "render dynamic bounding spheres" variable = "debug_objects_dynamic_render_bounding_spheres">
<item type = global name = "collision models" variable = "debug_objects_collision_models">
<item type = global name = "pathfinding spheres" variable = "debug_objects_pathfinding">
<item type = global name = "contact points" variable = "debug_objects_contact_points">
<item type = global name = "model targets" variable = "debug_objects_model_targets">
<item type = global name = "unit state" variable = "debug_objects_unit_state">
<item type = global name = "sound spheres" variable = "debug_objects_sound_spheres">
<item type = global name = "constraints" variable = "debug_objects_constraints">
<item type = global name = "vehicle physics" variable = "debug_objects_vehicle_physics">
<item type = global name = "mass" variable = "debug_objects_mass">
<item type = global name = "physics models" variable = "debug_objects_physics_models">
<item type = global name = "biped autoaim pills" variable = "debug_objects_biped_autoaim_pills">
<item type = global name = "ground plane" variable = "debug_objects_ground_plane">
<item type = global name = "movement mode" variable = "debug_objects_movement_mode">
<item type = global name = "phyiscs control node" variable = "debug_objects_physics_control_node">
<item type = global name = "early movers" variable = "debug_objects_early_movers">
<item type = global name = "unit pathfinding surface" variable = "debug_objects_unit_pathfinding_surface">
</menu>
<item type = global name = "render objects" variable = "render_objects">
<item type = global name = "render model costs" variable = "render_model_cost">
<item type = global name = "render model markers" variable = "render_model_markers">
<item type = global name = "debug collision" variable = "collision_debug">
<menu name = "damage debugging">
<item type = global name = "debug damage" variable = "debug_damage">
<item type = global name = "debug damage radius" variable = "debug_damage_radius">
<item type = global name = "debug damage verbose" variable = "debug_damage_verbose">
<item type = global name = "reflexive damage" variable = "cheat_reflexive_damage_effects">
</menu>
</menu>
<menu name = "Environment">
<item type = global name = "debug structure" variable = "debug_structure">
<item type = global name = "debug structure automatic" variable = "debug_structure_automatic">
<item type = global name = "render portals" variable = "visibility_debug_portals">
<item type = global name = "render freeze" variable = "debug_render_freeze">
<item type = global name = "render environment" variable = "render_environment">
<item type = global name = "render poops" variable = "render_instanced_geometry">
<item type = command name = "error geometry hide all" variable = "error_geometry_hide_all">
<item type = command name = "error geometry show all" variable = "error_geometry_show_all">
</menu>
<menu name = "Lighting">
<item type = global name = "default lighting" variable = "render_default_lighting">
<item type = global name = "debug lights" variable = "debug_lights">
<item type = global name = "fog" variable = "render_fog">
<item type = global name = "debug object lighting" variable = "render_debug_object_lighting">
<item type = global name = "render layers default(0)/lightmaps(1)/texaccum(2)" inc = 1 min = 0 max = 2 variable = "render_debug_toggle_default_lightmaps_texaccum">
<item type = global name = "lightmap pointsample" variable = "lightmap_pointsample">
</menu>
<menu name = "Rasterizer">
<item type = global name = "render some text" variable = "terminal_render">
<item type = global name = "render other text" variable = "console_status_string_render">
<item type = global name = "render diffuse textures" inc = 1.0 min = 0.0 max = 1.0 variable = "ssc_texture_diffuse">
<item type = global name = "viewport scale" inc = .05 min = .25 max = 1.0 variable = "ssc_viewport_scale">
<item type = global name = "render opaque" variable = "render_submit_opaque">
<item type = global name = "render transparents" variable = "render_submit_transparent">
</menu>
<menu name = "Particles">
<item type = global name = "render particles" variable = "render_psystems">
<item type = global name = "debug emitters" variable = "render_debug_emitters">
<item type = global name = "show bounding spheres" variable = "render_debug_locations">
<item type = global name = "debug particles" variable = "render_debug_particles">
</menu>
<menu name = "Profile">
<item type = global name = "profile display (off, gpu, cpu)" inc = 1 min = 0 max = 2 variable = "rasterizer_artist_profile">
<item type = command name = "overdraw effects (z compare on)" variable = "rasterizer_overdraw_z">
<item type = command name = "overdraw (z compare off)" variable = "rasterizer_overdraw">
<item type = command name = "layer overdraw effects (z compare on)" variable = "rasterizer_layers_overdraw_z">
<item type = command name = "layer overdraw (z compare off)" variable = "rasterizer_layers_overdraw">
<item type = global name = "render profile" variable = "render_submit_profile">
<item type = global name = "infinite framerate" variable = "render_debug_infinite_framerate">
</menu>
<menu name = "Physics">
<item type = global name = "physics debug" variable = "physics_debug">
<item type = global name = "render stats" variable = "havok_display_stats">
<item type = global name = "impacts debug" variable = "impacts_debug">
<item type = global name = "collision damage debug" variable = "collision_damage_debug">
<item type = global name = "enable impact effects" variable = "havok_play_impact_effects">
</menu>
<menu name = "Multiplayer">
<menu name = "Net_sim">
<item type = global name = "Net Sim on off" variable = "net_sim">
<menu name = "Latency">
<item type = global name = "Net Sim Latency (ms)" inc = 10 min = 0 max = 500 variable = "net_sim_latency">
<item type = global name = "Net Sim Latency Period (ms)" inc = 100 min = 0 max = 30000 variable = "net_sim_latency_period">
<item type = global name = "Net Sim Latency wander (ms)" inc = 10 min = 0 max = 500 variable = "net_sim_latency_wander">
<item type = global name = "Net Sim Latency random (ms)" inc = 10 min = 0 max = 500 variable = "net_sim_latency_random">
<item type = global name = "Net Sim Latency spike amount (ms)" inc = 10 min = 0 max = 500 variable = "net_sim_spike_amount">
<item type = global name = "Net Sim Latency spike chance (.1&#37;)" inc = 10 min = 0 max = 1000 variable = "net_sim_spike_chance">
<item type = global name = "Net Sim Latency spike duration (ms)" inc = 10 min = 0 max = 500 variable = "net_sim_spike_duration">
</menu>
<menu name = "Bandwidth">
<item type = global name = "Net Sim upstream Bandwidth (kbps)" inc = 20 min = 0 max = 1000 variable = "net_sim_bandwidth_up_rate">
<item type = global name = "Net Sim upstream Bandwidth buffer (kB)" inc = 10 min = 0 max = 250 variable = "net_sim_bandwidth_up_buffer">
<item type = global name = "Net Sim downstream Bandwidth (kbps)" inc = 20 min = 0 max = 1000 variable = "net_sim_bandwidth_down_rate">
<item type = global name = "Net Sim upstream Bandwidth buffer (kB)" inc = 10 min = 0 max = 250 variable = "net_sim_bandwidth_down_buffer">
</menu>
<menu name = "Packet Loss">
<item type = global name = "Net Sim drop (.1%)" inc = 5 min = 0 max = 1000 variable = "net_sim_drop">
<item type = global name = "Net Sim drop spike amount (.1%)" inc = 5 min = 0 max = 1000 variable = "net_sim_dropspike_amount">
<item type = global name = "Net Sim drop spike chance (.1%)" inc = 5 min = 0 max = 1000 variable = "net_sim_dropspike_chance">
<item type = global name = "Net Sim drop spike duration (ms)" inc = 100 min = 0 max = 10000 variable = "net_sim_dropspike_duration">
</menu>
<item type = command name = "Net Sim Latency spike now" variable = "net_sim_spike_now">
<item type = command name = "Net Sim drop spike now" variable = "net_sim_dropspike_now">
<item type = command name = "Reset simulation state" variable = "net_sim_reset">
</menu>
<menu name = "Net Status">
<item type = global name = "Channels" variable = "net_status_channels">
<item type = global name = "connections" variable = "net_status_connections">
<item type = global name = "Link" variable = "net_status_link">
<item type = global name = "Memory" variable = "net_status_memory">
<item type = global name = "Message Queues" variable = "net_status_message_queues">
<item type = global name = "Observer" variable = "net_status_observer">
<item type = global name = "Sessions" variable = "net_status_sessions">
<item type = global name = "Simulation" variable = "net_status_sim">
</menu>
<item type = command name = "Game won" variable = "game_won">
<item type = command name = "Game lost" variable = "game_lost">
<item type = command name = "Display Session Data" variable = "data_mine_display_session_data">
</menu>
<menu name = "Test">
<item type = command name = "enable automatic core uploads (every 3 min)" variable = "core_regular_upload_to_debug_server true">
<item type = command name = "disable automatic core uploads" variable = "core_regular_upload_to_debug_server false">
<item type = command name = "Map Info" variable = "map_info">
<item type = command name = "Enable Text Bounds" variable = "ui_debug_text_bounds 1">
<item type = command name = "Disable Text Bounds" variable = "ui_debug_text_bounds 0">
<item type = command name = "Show Title Safe Bounds" variable = "ui_debug_show_title_safe_bounds 1">
<item type = command name = "Hide Title Safe Bounds" variable = "ui_debug_show_title_safe_bounds 0">
<item type = command name = "Display Encounter Info" variable = "data_mine_display_mission_segment 1">
<item type = command name = "Disable Encounter Info" variable = "data_mine_display_mission_segment 0">
<item type = global name = "Trigger Volumes" variable = "debug_trigger_volumes">
</menu>
<menu name = "Bug">
<item type = command name = "bug now auto (no minidump)" variable = "bug_now_auto false">
<item type = command name = "bug now auto (minidump)" variable = "bug_now_auto true">
</menu>
<menu name = "Audio">
<item type = global name = "debug sound channels" variable = "debug_sound_channels">
<item type = command name = "sound channels show all" variable = "sound_class_show_channel \"\" on">
<item type = command name = "sound channels hide all" variable = "sound_class_show_channel \"\" off">
<menu name = "debug sound channels options">
<item type = command name = "show projectile" variable = "sound_class_show_channel projectile on">
<item type = command name = "hide projectile" variable = "sound_class_show_channel projectile off">
<item type = command name = "show weapons" variable = "sound_class_show_channel weapon on">
<item type = command name = "hide weapons" variable = "sound_class_show_channel weapon off">
<item type = command name = "show objects" variable = "sound_class_show_channel object on">
<item type = command name = "hide objects" variable = "sound_class_show_channel object off">
<item type = command name = "show particles" variable = "sound_class_show_channel particle on">
<item type = command name = "hide particles" variable = "sound_class_show_channel particle off">
<item type = command name = "show units" variable = "sound_class_show_channel unit on">
<item type = command name = "hide units" variable = "sound_class_show_channel unit off">
<item type = command name = "show vehicles" variable = "sound_class_show_channel vehicle on">
<item type = command name = "hide vehicles" variable = "sound_class_show_channel vehicle off">
<item type = command name = "show devices" variable = "sound_class_show_channel device on">
<item type = command name = "hide devices" variable = "sound_class_show_channel device off">
<item type = command name = "show music" variable = "sound_class_show_channel music on">
<item type = command name = "hide music" variable = "sound_class_show_channel music off">
<item type = command name = "show ambience" variable = "sound_class_show_channel ambient on">
<item type = command name = "hide ambience" variable = "sound_class_show_channel ambient off">
<item type = command name = "show dialog" variable = "sound_class_show_channel dialog on">
<item type = command name = "hide dialog" variable = "sound_class_show_channel dialog off">
</menu>
<item type = command name = "all sound enable on" variable = "debug_sounds_enable \"\" on">
<item type = command name = "all sound enable off" variable = "debug_sounds_enable \"\" off">
<menu name = "sound enable options">
<item type = command name = "weapon sounds on" variable = "debug_sounds_enable weapon on">
<item type = command name = "weapon sounds off" variable = "debug_sounds_enable weapon off">
<item type = command name = "projectile sounds on" variable = "debug_sounds_enable projectile on">
<item type = command name = "projectile sounds off" variable = "debug_sounds_enable projectile off">
<item type = command name = "object sounds on" variable = "debug_sounds_enable object on">
<item type = command name = "object sounds off" variable = "debug_sounds_enable object off">
<item type = command name = "particle sounds on" variable = "debug_sounds_enable particle on">
<item type = command name = "particle sounds off" variable = "debug_sounds_enable particle off">
<item type = command name = "unit sounds on" variable = "debug_sounds_enable unit on">
<item type = command name = "unit sounds off" variable = "debug_sounds_enable unit off">
<item type = command name = "vehicle sounds on" variable = "debug_sounds_enable vehicle on">
<item type = command name = "vehicle sounds off" variable = "debug_sounds_enable vehicle off">
<item type = command name = "device sounds on" variable = "debug_sounds_enable device on">
<item type = command name = "device sounds off" variable = "debug_sounds_enable device off">
<item type = command name = "music sounds on" variable = "debug_sounds_enable music on">
<item type = command name = "music sounds off" variable = "debug_sounds_enable music off">
<item type = command name = "ambience sounds on" variable = "debug_sounds_enable ambient on">
<item type = command name = "ambience sounds off" variable = "debug_sounds_enable ambient off">
<item type = command name = "dialog sounds on" variable = "debug_sounds_enable dialog on">
<item type = command name = "dialog sounds off" variable = "debug_sounds_enable dialog off">
</menu>
<item type = global name = "debug sound environment" variable = "debug_sound_environment">
<item type = global name = "debug_speaker_output_peak" variable = "debug_speaker_output_peak">
<item type = global name = "debug_speaker_output_rms" variable = "debug_speaker_output_rms">
<item type = command name = "cheat_all_weapons" variable = "cheat_all_weapons">
</menu>
btw, does h2v have to be activated to use h2ek? something's telling me that i should sta with HEK and not H2EK for the moment...

Roostervier
May 23rd, 2007, 07:35 PM
No, Halo 2 doesn't, but you do need MainMenu.map and Shared.map to open any tags. Otherwise, all it takes are the right .dlls. I dunno, I don't use that dumb thing to open up my Guerilla, I jsut use the h2Guerilla exe file.

MetKiller Joe
May 23rd, 2007, 07:38 PM
Yeah, I dunno. Reinstall. Works fine for me on Vista as well. Try just running guerrilla, tool, and sapien from there separate programs and not the launcher.

*gets idea*

Once finals are over, I might make a simpler launcher, but now, I barely have time to do this stuff.

demonmaster3k
May 23rd, 2007, 07:41 PM
but i have mainmenu and shared.map in the H2EK folder, i tried running the executables straight from the folder with admin access, and i have all the dlls that it came installed with (it should work, but it's not)... this really bites

i'll try re-installing i'll holla back if i get any results

had a friend that had the game and i asked to borrow it, saying that if i liked it i'll get my own on friday... that's the not-activated part. now just testing to see if everything works before i blow $50 to find out it doesn't but ty for you time

MetKiller Joe
May 23rd, 2007, 07:43 PM
but i have mainmenu and shared.map in the H2EK folder, and i have all the dlls that it came installed with (it should work, but it's not)... this really bites

Try reinstalling it. Also, did you install Halo 2 or just its map editor?

demonmaster3k
May 23rd, 2007, 08:00 PM
installed everything, my comp is entry-level with a 3.0 vista scale (yea planning upgrades once i get a job) i did the EK first, the DED and then the game (only because the installation crashed because i didn't have the right services enabled, but that fixed).

yea, the game runs fine. ded can't run w/o activation and the EK won't even open (which really pisses me off, because i wanted to transition my stuff from ce after i bought the game from the store)

JDMFSeanP
May 23rd, 2007, 08:03 PM
You guys really should talk to the high up H2X modders.

Patrickssj6
May 23rd, 2007, 08:04 PM
Try to run the exe not via the crappy 5-min-made launcher

Nox(Nitrousoxide) don't tell me you made that thing.

Nick
May 23rd, 2007, 09:04 PM
When I saw the quality of that launcher's UI, I lol'd.

Nick

Patrickssj6
May 23rd, 2007, 09:06 PM
When I saw the quality of that launcher's UI, I lol'd.

Nick

Same here.

"And now as an added Bonus for our special developers we include the App Launcher scripted in VB.NET at NO EXTRA COST!"

PS:Other restriction may apply like not being able to open 90% of the tags.

Cortexian
May 23rd, 2007, 11:39 PM
Why do they even bother including an EULA for this stuff when the community is going to rip the program apart because it's incomplete, lmao.

I'm just looking forward to GETTING my copy on the 31st...

jahrain
May 24th, 2007, 10:18 PM
Well I started work on a model compiler since currently tool can't do it. http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/7786/screeniebi9.jpg

Can't test any of the models I compiled since I don't have a hacked guerrilla that can open them. Right now it just reads JMS files exported from blitzkrieg and compiles it into a format that seems identical to the render_model tags. But I have idea yet...

the1
May 25th, 2007, 01:21 AM
well im going to do the only sensible thing i can do
point and laugh at the h2ek
and wait for prom
*points and laughs at h2vek and waits for prom*

SMASH
May 25th, 2007, 06:48 AM
I hope lightning and Korn find it in their heart to help us by giving you the new hacked guerrilla.

Kornman00
May 25th, 2007, 08:27 AM
http://sa.tweek.us/emots/images/emot-effort.gif

Limited
May 25th, 2007, 08:37 AM
Huh kornman? :P

MetKiller Joe
May 25th, 2007, 02:32 PM
I hope lightning and Korn find it in their heart to help us by giving you the new hacked guerrilla.
They will not. It would be in a sense illegal because this time we BOUGHT the H2EK (unlike HEK were it was a free download).

If anything, a program might be released to patch the programs, MIGHT.

SMASH
May 25th, 2007, 03:15 PM
http://sa.tweek.us/emots/images/emot-effort.gif

I'm sorry korn, dude. I'm just really excited for custom stuff.