PDA

View Full Version : There Is NO Recall

asian knife
May 22nd, 2007, 09:21 PM
Well after my parents said I cant get halo 2 vista till the end of june it got me thinking why dont I pay my friend to get it. I ended up paying him $76 to go buy it for me tomrow. Anyways I went on Circut City.com to look for copies and guees what?? It was SOLD OUT in my city. I was pissed, so I call them they said they are getting them tomrow 12 copies I am like great. Then I ask them about a recall, they said there is NO recall. So yeaaa..... I cant wait till I get it, but to assure you other people dont worry even if there is a recall go get it NOW lol. Cuz by the looks of it its delayed till the 8th of june now. Some people are saying that it might be delayed till halo 3 :lol:

PTS
May 22nd, 2007, 09:42 PM
Maybe they havent got the notice yet.

I bet Halo 2 Vista is pulled off the shelves tomorrow.

blazedelite
May 22nd, 2007, 09:47 PM
why though this is so gay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Synic
May 22nd, 2007, 09:49 PM
why though this is so gay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is apparently why...

http://halo.bungie.org/news.html?item=18721

Neuro Guro
May 22nd, 2007, 10:30 PM
I think its a nasty little trick to retreive copies of the game that were not suppose to be sold.

bleach
May 22nd, 2007, 10:36 PM
so....when is H2V going to be released then? or this is a fuking joke?

jcap
May 22nd, 2007, 10:42 PM
or this is a fuking joke?Microsoft, H2V, or the news story?

...or all three?

:v

Neuro Guro
May 22nd, 2007, 10:43 PM
or this is a fuking joke?

Well by the way Microsoft has been handling H2v, it might as well.

bleach
May 22nd, 2007, 10:45 PM
how far is it going to be pushed if it is going back to the fuking factories?:mad:

Neuro Guro
May 22nd, 2007, 11:01 PM
See the thing is, is I doubt its even a "true" recall. They probally just want the game back till the real release time so they don't get poon'd upon by Microsoft for being half-witted and selling the game early.

Halo2Vista
May 22nd, 2007, 11:23 PM
ok this is all microsoft since they fucked up!! and second this installation thing only happens to some copies in certain states and oregon is not one of them i know since i bought mine and have had no problems

bleach
May 22nd, 2007, 11:35 PM
z:eek:MG! Circuit City is even better than Gamestop or any other of those websites that say H2V is being pushed back or the release date is like December 31, 2007!

Crest
May 22nd, 2007, 11:40 PM
So do we even know If It's Microsoft recalling or Circuit City? I don't want to feel like I have a bad copy. I can't try it till tomorrow night when I get my copy of vista.

Zeph
May 23rd, 2007, 12:02 AM
There is no recall unless you see an official press release from MS.

TheGhost
May 23rd, 2007, 01:06 AM
So do we even know If It's Microsoft recalling or Circuit City? I don't want to feel like I have a bad copy. I can't try it till tomorrow night when I get my copy of vista.
I wouldn't think of it as a "bad" copy... if it works you probably have a "good" copy. Infact, most of the people who bought it early seem to have "good" copies. If there is anything they need to fix they should do so in an update. The only way you wouldn't be able to install with an update is if there are installation problems. The game installed for me and many others without any problem, so I wouldn't worry about it.