PDA

View Full Version : Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

Limited
May 24th, 2007, 02:13 PM
Wow, this movie was of the fucking hook. It was amazing special effects were top notch. It was bloody long though didnt really seem drawn out but it was long :)

Movie was hillarious also :D

Look at for the guy with the rocket launcher haha i lol'd

Defiantly the best one out of the 3.

jcap
May 24th, 2007, 02:26 PM
I absolutely can't wait to see it. I'm seeing it tomorrow because I have a huge project I have to work on tonight, plus the fact that the theaters are going to be overcrowded on opening night. Pirates of the Caribbean has to be my top favorite movie series. Everything about it is just great, and it's the type of entertainment you can just watch over and over again and not get bored.

~A.
May 24th, 2007, 02:26 PM
Can't wait to see it.

TeeKup
May 24th, 2007, 02:53 PM
Looks amazing.

Dole
May 24th, 2007, 03:05 PM
I'm waiting a few weeks for this one, so as to avoid the fourteen-year old wrist-slitting emowhores with lazy eyes and premature PMS.

Cortexian
May 24th, 2007, 03:06 PM
I can't wait for my 4 day long weekend, for Lord of the Rings Online playing, At a Worlds end seeing, and after party going to :)

Limited
May 24th, 2007, 04:52 PM
I'm waiting a few weeks for this one, so as to avoid the fourteen-year old wrist-slitting emowhores with lazy eyes and premature PMS.
Because the sight of them kills you? Riiight...

Part of the end was confusing and kinda stupid but ill hush about that :D

They have SO left it open for a 4th movie if they decide to :P

Hotrod
May 24th, 2007, 05:30 PM
I can't wait to see it. Please don't spoil ANY part of the movie or else you get -rep for about a month or two. Limited, you just made me turn into a worse mood. Also, they are planning to make a fourth one.

Xegrot
May 24th, 2007, 05:38 PM
I am stoaked! My mom got two free tickets, so that means two less people to pay for when we go. This is gonna be one hell of a movie. I can't wait!

Emmzee
May 24th, 2007, 05:38 PM
I'm seeing it tomorrow. If you spoil it, so help me God, I'll come to your house, get an axe, and hack your computer.

Rob Oplawar
May 24th, 2007, 06:01 PM
^lol i read the first part of that and was already planning my pretend mega spoilers and then i finished reading it and decided to keep my sarcastic mouth shut.

I thought the first one was ok, was kind of underwhelmed by the last one, and this one it's just like, ugh, another sequel?
I'm sure it will be good like the other two, but I guess I'm just not very interested in it anymore. To me they oversold it.

Dole
May 24th, 2007, 06:18 PM
^lol i read the first part of that and was already planning my pretend mega spoilers and then i finished reading it and decided to keep my sarcastic mouth shut.

I thought the first one was ok, was kind of underwhelmed by the last one, and this one it's just like, ugh, another sequel?
I'm sure it will be good like the other two, but I guess I'm just not very interested in it anymore. To me they oversold it.

How far can you really take a movie that has no more background than a two-mile-an-hour water ride at Disney World.
That would be like trying to turn the Haunted Mansion into a legitimate series with a serious plot.

Limited
May 24th, 2007, 06:21 PM
Sorry :) Wasnt sure if it was a spoiler or not really. Doesnt really spoil the story line.

Defiantly going to watch it again, not at cinema though, on dvd :)

Hotrod
May 25th, 2007, 07:04 PM
I'm probably going to go see it tomorrow. Oh, and when I said move in my other post, I meant mood. Oh, and Limited, what you said wasn't really a spoiler so it's ok.

Masterz1337
May 25th, 2007, 08:11 PM
I just saw it and hated it. I waited the whole movie for it to "begin". Totaly lacks what made the first 2 so fun. Wish I could get those 3 hours of my life back.

Dole
May 25th, 2007, 09:37 PM
Pfft... the second was too much of a let down, considering that (even for a movie that was blatantly opening for a sequel) it had no ending.

Hotrod
May 26th, 2007, 09:36 AM
The second one had a, as I call it, a "Halo 2 ending". It leaves you wanting to have the sequel. It looks like I won't be seeing it today after all... My brother saw it and he said it was really good.

Varmint260
May 26th, 2007, 11:35 AM
Damn it, my sister is seeing it tonight. Being in a small town that doesn't even have its own theatre, I guess I'm waiting until it's out on DVD...

Apoc4lypse
May 26th, 2007, 01:23 PM
Wow, this movie was of the fucking hook. It was amazing special effects were top notch. It was bloody long though didnt really seem drawn out but it was long :)

Movie was hillarious also :D

Look at for the guy with the rocket launcher haha i lol'd

Defiantly the best one out of the 3.

O_O

idk what movie you were watching... lol

Me and my bud went to see it yesturday, and he's basicaly like in love with the series, but he honestly hated the plot in this one... the first one he loved and the second one wasn't as good but he said this one sucked. I thought it was alright personally, but it definately was lacking a substantial and believible plot. That whole Calypso thingy was just wierd... same with the semi retarded Marriage scene where there supposed to be getting married in the middle of a huge fight, that was just plain wierd... I mean that kind of ruined the whole epic battle, I mean I loved that whole scene untill that happened, after that happened I was just like, what the fuck?

Idk it was almost the same feelings i got when watching spiderman 3 lol... very screwy plot... only pirates had a nice climax I thought, with him supposedly becoming the captain and having his heart cut out (course they dont show it lol) I thought that was just a cool idea and was somthing you wouldn't expect...

Another part of the movie I won't denie I loved was when they capsized the Black Pearl and.. well if you saw it you know the rest, that part was just kick ass lol...

Oh yeah...

"My Peanut"

Cortexian
May 28th, 2007, 03:11 PM
Wow, I don't know how anyone could not like this movie, action, comedy, mentions of sexuality, a decent plot.

Definitely the funniest of all three movies.

"Rock..." *Licks rock*

May possibly contain spoilers:

The part when they capsized the Perl was utterly fake though, first off, that few people wouldn't be able to do that, and if they released the cannons, they would smash through the side of the ship.

Another part that was rather fake was the capital ship that Lord Beckit had near the end, it had like, four complete rows of cannons, plus cannons on the deck. The ship would sink from that much weight.

Limited
May 28th, 2007, 03:27 PM
Plot wasnt ever ment to be complex and well thoughout, it was just blow up the ships of people who dont like pirates. :)

CONTAINS SPOILERS VVVVV
the bit where colipso went into a giant I was thinking, man this is stupid. Made me think of "dude wheres my car" were that chick morphs into a massive chick, ok for a funny movie but totally shitty for a big blockbuster like pirates :P

paladin
May 28th, 2007, 05:21 PM
I thought it was too long, but other than that it was good. pish... a girl as a king, whats the world coming to... jk

Hotrod
May 28th, 2007, 05:26 PM
People should re-read their posts to make sure they don't contain spoilers (looks above)... How I hate giving -rep...

Limited
May 28th, 2007, 05:31 PM
People should re-read their posts to make sure they don't contain spoilers (looks above)... How I hate giving -rep...
Yeah um, if it says "Show" as a button, that means it uses the spoiler tags. This means you have to actually click the button to show. Means you dont have to read it.

Want no secrets? Dont press it heh :D:D

Hotrod
May 28th, 2007, 05:41 PM
I was talking about Paladin's post.

Neuro Guro
May 28th, 2007, 06:12 PM
I think theyve all been teh poon and I hope they make another.