PDA

View Full Version : Look who is releasing custom maps already

lawndart
May 24th, 2007, 06:57 PM
Thanks for the good times today Nitrous :)

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y87/johnnysofnewyork/halo%202%20screens/nitro.jpg

Limited
May 24th, 2007, 07:00 PM
1. Any pics of map :P
2. What is that I kinda thing at the end of kungfo's bar, does it mean hes downloading?
3. Every has a mic symbol, does that mean everyone had a mic plugged in?
4. Did nitro use a mic, if so did his accent sound cool :P ?

lawndart
May 24th, 2007, 07:01 PM
1. Any pics of map :P
2. What is that I kinda thing at the end of kungfo's bar, does it mean hes downloading?
3. Every has a mic symbol, does that mean everyone had a mic plugged in?
4. Did nitro use a mic, if so did his accent sound cool :P ?

Sorry no pics of the maps. I believe he released 3 today, and yes he was chatting in game. Sounds like a cool guy.

Snowy
May 24th, 2007, 07:18 PM
/me needs screens!

Think you could go into a lan game with the custom maps?

StankBacon
May 24th, 2007, 07:21 PM
lucky :'(

MetKiller Joe
May 24th, 2007, 07:27 PM
lucky :'(

InnerGoat
May 24th, 2007, 07:30 PM
Lol Killer is in there. Hope he took pics.

Zeph
May 24th, 2007, 07:40 PM
Someone needs to take pics and utilize halomaps.org's h2v section. It's pretty naked.

Bossniak
May 24th, 2007, 07:41 PM
Soz, I was too busy playing and didn't think of taking pics. :p

Was having trouble joining party for like 10 minutes. >.<

DTS 7.1
May 24th, 2007, 07:41 PM
Sorry no pics of the maps. I believe he released 3 today, and yes he was chatting in game. Sounds like a cool guy.

Yes, he is.

StankBacon
May 24th, 2007, 07:44 PM
so, can you download maps prior to booting the game, or do you need to download them from the server before you join?

Bossniak
May 24th, 2007, 07:45 PM
I couldnt download the map while a game was going on. It said wait till the game is over to download or something like that.

Trinx
May 24th, 2007, 07:46 PM
I played it also, and sniped Killer because I was own. :( forgot to take pics though.

Bossniak
May 24th, 2007, 07:47 PM
I played it also, and sniped Killer because I was own. :( forgot to take pics though.

I sniped you too. :highfive:

InnerGoat
May 24th, 2007, 07:49 PM
Soz, I was too busy playing and didn't think of taking pics. :p

Was having trouble joining party for like 10 minutes. >.<
Ban.:(

Chaosenemy
May 24th, 2007, 07:55 PM
Hey look I was there too lolz.

Zeph
May 24th, 2007, 07:58 PM
pics or :gtfo:

Chaosenemy
May 24th, 2007, 08:27 PM
Okay okay, here's a few:

Earthcity
http://www.chaosenemy.com/h2vearthcity1.png
http://www.chaosenemy.com/h2vearthcity2.png

Beach Battle
http://www.chaosenemy.com/h2vbeachbattle1.png
http://www.chaosenemy.com/h2vbeachbattle2.png

Pred1ator
May 24th, 2007, 08:28 PM
O.O

*calls bungie right away to tell them a leet map makers on the loose*

Flyboy
May 24th, 2007, 08:29 PM
Woh o_O
How long did you say it took him to make that? And I don't think it's just his l33tness. From what I've heard, the editor is limited, but what it can do is amazing.

Bossniak
May 24th, 2007, 08:31 PM
Took some.

Earthcity:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v284/harisva/halo22007-05-2421-09-36-74.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v284/harisva/halo22007-05-2421-10-55-28.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v284/harisva/halo22007-05-2421-11-16-04.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v284/harisva/halo22007-05-2421-11-38-46.jpg
Beach Battle ( I think thats what it was called >.<)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v284/harisva/halo22007-05-2421-20-01-14.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v284/harisva/halo22007-05-2421-20-26-07.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v284/harisva/halo22007-05-2421-20-47-64.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v284/harisva/halo22007-05-2421-21-01-44.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v284/harisva/halo22007-05-2421-21-54-70.jpg
:)

leorimolo
May 24th, 2007, 08:32 PM
NICE, OMFG NICE

Pred1ator
May 24th, 2007, 08:34 PM
dull screen shots ugg...... leet maps though

halofreak4567
May 24th, 2007, 08:44 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v350/halofreak4567/BeachBattle2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v350/halofreak4567/BeachBattle1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v350/halofreak4567/BeachBattle3.jpg

InnerGoat
May 24th, 2007, 08:47 PM
Very nice! :D

StankBacon
May 24th, 2007, 08:49 PM
i want, no, i need h2v now!

Varmint260
May 24th, 2007, 08:52 PM
A very nice-looking set of pics, there. Maybe there is hope for H2V yet?

Flyboy
May 24th, 2007, 08:56 PM
There was always hope, people just choose to listen to bias idiots who have nothing positive to say. Thus everyone starts to believe the game sucks instead of them.

X3RO SHIF7
May 24th, 2007, 09:01 PM
nice! Id rather see new mombasa on halo 2

SMASH
May 24th, 2007, 09:05 PM
There was always hope, people just choose to listen to bias idiots who have nothing positive to say. Thus everyone starts to believe the game sucks instead of them.

I agree, I just said screw it, I'm not waiting anymore, and picked it up. It really is a great game.

halofreak4567
May 24th, 2007, 11:02 PM
It is! Spido and I were owning it up in a server earlier.

Zeph
May 24th, 2007, 11:51 PM

Dont get those people wrong. Maps can be made very well if you know what you're doing. That's just not the pure interest of those complaining; thus they're not interested.

paladin
May 24th, 2007, 11:52 PM
Looks good, I can't wait to get H2V.

DOMINATOR
May 25th, 2007, 12:06 AM
is it me or do the screenshots posted earlier in this thread look like halo1 graphics? does that person just have low settings on or what?

halofreak4567
May 25th, 2007, 12:10 AM
is it me or do the screenshots posted earlier in this thread look like halo1 graphics? does that person just have low settings on or what?

3 people posted pictures, which of them are you referring to? If me, no, I have everything on high with my 7900GS. I just hit Print Screen instead of taking screenshots via fraps.

soccerbummer1104
May 25th, 2007, 12:10 AM
scoob supposidly got mine ingame tonight :) i think he might owe me a new pair of pants when i got that message, due to the fact he was having problems with it earlier because the exporter wouldnt allow him to export it because it was so many pollys. portaling fixed that though. so yes for all u wondering, portals sometimes are necessary in H2V. also, could u guys mb host those maps somewhere?every 1 who played in them will have them in there mydocuments/mygames/halo2/maps folder.. or should...

DOMINATOR
May 25th, 2007, 12:13 AM
yes halofreak4567, yours even though they look a little better than Killer's. the bad UVWmaps contribute to it and maybe im expecting too much from an older engine.

Pooky
May 25th, 2007, 02:32 AM
i want, no, i need h2v now!

Amazing how bipolar public opinion is

<_<

WAAAAH THE MAP EDITOR SUX H2V SUCK KM00 FIX IT PLZ!!!! :saddowns:

now you people see two good maps and

OMFG THIS GAME ROX OK MUCH WANT

What were you expecting, an endless string of shitty box maps just because people can't make custom weapons or vehicles? There are plenty of great maps in CE using the default tagset too, including that Portent you all worship so much. Gosh.

Zeph
May 25th, 2007, 02:39 AM
Amazing how bipolar public opinion is

<_<

WAAAAH THE MAP EDITOR SUX H2V SUCK KM00 FIX IT PLZ!!!! :saddowns:

now you people see two good maps and

OMFG THIS GAME ROX OK MUCH WANT

What were you expecting, an endless string of shitty box maps just because people can't make custom weapons or vehicles? There are plenty of great maps in CE using the default tagset too, including that Portent you all worship so much. Gosh.

From what I remember, Baturkin was one of the people thinking people are shitting out on H2V since the editor isn't something that interests them.

lawndart
May 25th, 2007, 07:40 AM
Being that I'm playing Halo 2 for the first time, and still not familiar with all the new gametypes and how they work, I'll offer my opinion on the maps released yesterday for what its worth.

Beach Battle:

A very well thought out medium sized map with bases on each side. From your base there are 2 routes. You can choose to take the low ground which will offer you a pretty straight forward fight with some intense battles along the beach, or you can take the terrain which offers some neat areas for sniping and ambushing. There is one portal in each base which when taken dumps you right out into the middle of the map. Both base portals will take you out into the same spot, so it's crucial you watch for someone trying to ambush you when you go through. The graphics and textures were nice but nothing I haven't seen before.

Overall I can see this map offering people alot of fun for many various gametypes well into the future.

Earth City:

A small size map with bases located in opposite corners of the map. We played some CTF, and slayer on this map. Both games were very fast, and offered some intense close combat. This map didn't contain multi levels. It was all a one level fight which offered corridors on the sides, and a street style located down the center with a ton of debri. I thought the graphic and textures looked pretty cool.

Overall another good map that, I can see many people using in the future that will offer them many hours of fun, and enjoyment.

After spending a good hour in Nitro's server yesterday playing these maps, I do remember him saying he has made "A bunch of different maps". I asked him if he planned on releasing more in the future, and he said yes. So for those of us that have the game already, keep an eye out for the Nitro Custom Server.

Another odd thing I noticed is, I was getting significantly better FPS while playing his maps, as compared to playing the default maps the game offers. When I run the games maps I get anywhere between 50-80 FPS. On his maps I was consistently over 100 FPS at high settings. Now I don't know jack about modding, so maybe one of you who does can explain why that was the case.

Thanks again Nitro for giving some of us the opportunity to see what this game offers. I will keep a close eye out for your new releases, as I have marked your server in my favorites.

Pooky
May 25th, 2007, 07:45 AM
From what I remember, Baturkin was one of the people thinking people are shitting out on H2V since the editor isn't something that interests them.

My response was more to the community in general than to him specifically, his reaction summed up a lot of other peoples

kilogic
May 25th, 2007, 08:26 AM
Ughh.. I was sitting there forever trying to join the server when there was a lobby so I could download a custom and play. I finally get in. And... my computer shuts down.

I knew my new dual core and pci-e vid card was too much for my old power supply. Oh well getting a new one this weekend be back on before you know it.

On a more related note. They should allow map downloading from http like cod2. I'm sure it wont happen, but it makes downloads a breeze and you can get them anytime without taking away bandwidth from the server.

jstatz
May 25th, 2007, 10:18 AM
Any custom map packages you make should end up in your documents and settings folder, so far as I know there's no reason you couldn't zip up the map and upload it somewhere.

NitrousOxide
May 25th, 2007, 10:58 AM
Thank you guys so much for the kind thoughts.

These are only two of a bajillion maps I've made over here at Hired Gun. Some of those maps I'll probably get clearance to release, some of which will never leave these card-key-protected doors. These two are just simple example maps I've made to basically demostrate the ease of the editting kit. Both of these maps were developed in almost no time at all. It took me about a day (9-5 work day) to get each map to a playable, testable, decently polished state. Then, I took about the rest of the week to fine tune, adjust based on feedback and test, test, test. All in all, point is that these maps took very little time to develop, using basic knowledge from the Halo CE HEK and a firm passion for map making.

Believe me when I tell you, ANYONE can do this. It's by far the easiest custom map pipeline I've ever dealt with for any game, including Half-Life and UT.

I'm glad you guys like what you see. I apologize if the layouts aren't perfect and weapons might be unbalanced, and yes I know, the maps are relatively simple, but the point of them was to simply show off how rediculously easy this stuff is to do. Like I said, both maps took me less than a few days a piece to complete polish off.

The Nitrous Customs server will be up for a while, but not forever so enjoy it while you can!!

Genocide
May 25th, 2007, 11:00 AM
Believe me when I tell you, ANYONE can do this.

Does this include me?

Lightning
May 25th, 2007, 11:28 AM
Where is Pantheon? >=(

XD, Maps look nifty, Nitrous. Keep 'em coming!

kilogic
May 25th, 2007, 11:36 AM
Any custom map packages you make should end up in your documents and settings folder, so far as I know there's no reason you couldn't zip up the map and upload it somewhere.
Yeah but it would be sweet if the server has a line to redirect the map download to a http site. Ofcourse cod2 has alot more than maps to download from servers.

StankBacon
May 25th, 2007, 12:33 PM
Believe me when I tell you, ANYONE can do this.

maybe so, but not everyone knows how to use 3ds max.

:p

Cortexian
May 25th, 2007, 01:49 PM
Could someone give me a yes or no answer on this (based on what we know at this time), Can we use out own textures like we did for CE (make the map in 3DS, then apply a texture over it)?

As I'm working on touching up CamTrackArena for Halo 2 Vista.

Roostervier
May 25th, 2007, 03:06 PM
Gah, I can't get into nitrous' server because he always has the game running so it won't auto download. Could someone upload the maps so I could manually download them? That would be greatly appreciated.

Lightning
May 25th, 2007, 03:40 PM
Could someone give me a yes or no answer on this (based on what we know at this time), Can we use out own textures like we did for CE (make the map in 3DS, then apply a texture over it)?

As I'm working on touching up CamTrackArena for Halo 2 Vista.

...Yes

SuperSunny
May 25th, 2007, 03:47 PM
maybe so, but not everyone knows how to use 3ds max.

:p

All in all, if you could make maps with H1EK, you can make them in H2EK. It just requires relearning the shaders.

Nitrous, I have a question. (I know I haven't spoken to you in a long time for past problems, over 2 years now, but that's gone.) When loading up h2Sapien, i've checked and refreshed the debug file. The errors that appear seem to slow down the map loading process, and it takes forever to load up a map. It maybe my PC, but, apparently to some people I have talked to, it's the same deal. It's loading from shared.map, but, is there anyway to bypass these errors?

In H1, I'd edit a tag, and quickly load up Sapien to see the difference. It doesn't seem too possible anymore.

Chaosenemy
May 25th, 2007, 03:48 PM
Sure anyone can do this... anyone who actually knows how to use 3ds Max...

SuperSunny
May 25th, 2007, 03:50 PM
Sure anyone can do this... anyone who actually knows how to use 3ds Max...

Most map makers do. (In the Halo Community). If not, GMax can help. If you are a Maya user, it only requires a .obj export and import into 3ds.

Digikid
May 25th, 2007, 03:52 PM
Nitro...your server is not working correctly. It gets to 95&#37; downloaded.....starts the game...then tells me that there is a problem. Sorry about that.

Also what folder do the maps get downloaded too?

http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/5868/errorwx2.jpg

DOH!

~A.
May 25th, 2007, 03:59 PM
I can't even join the server. Can someone please up the maps somewhere where I can manually download them from?

Limited
May 25th, 2007, 04:20 PM
How is shaders different then? Can any one who can do fairly good shaders make a vid tut? :D

Timo
May 25th, 2007, 04:43 PM
There's a tutorial for shader creation in the help file, look in the index.

flibitijibibo
May 25th, 2007, 04:50 PM
Is there a link to download this from a place other than the server? There's an oddball game running in there that's been going on for half a motherfucking hour and I can't download the maps.

Digikid
May 25th, 2007, 04:56 PM
so has anyone found out where the maps install too? I look in every single folder and nothing.

Digikid
May 25th, 2007, 05:03 PM
ok guys....look up my gamertag ( Digikid 1 ) I got the maps and am going to start up a server with them on....HOPEFULLY this will work.

Forget it....it just reloops me to the menu. AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!!!

bum has knife
May 25th, 2007, 05:11 PM
Try here:

C:\Users\<username>\Documents\My Games\Halo 2\Maps

Arteen
May 25th, 2007, 05:17 PM
Nitro, you should prepare a readme and upload it to HaloMaps.org. The maps look nice. I hope to see some stuff from you that you spent a good amount of time on.

Limited
May 25th, 2007, 05:20 PM
There's a tutorial for shader creation in the help file, look in the index.
Yes but I like video tutorials :D

Digikid
May 25th, 2007, 05:20 PM
I look through EVERY SINGLE FOLDER in my Halo 2 Directory. There new maps are NOT there at all.

Even the Halo 2 Folder in my Documents show nothing.

How do you show hidden folders in Vista? I cannot find that option.

flibitijibibo
May 25th, 2007, 05:41 PM
Organize, folder and search options, view, show hidden files and folders.

EDIT- Found the directory. Its Halo 2 Map Editor\Maps.

Would someone PLEASE get these hosted somewhere soon? Before I start throwing small children into garbage cans?

SMASH
May 25th, 2007, 05:45 PM
It's called "Show Compatibility Files" or something like that.

Digikid
May 25th, 2007, 06:02 PM
Organize, folder and search options, view, show hidden files and folders.

EDIT- Found the directory. Its Halo 2 Map Editor\Maps.

Would someone PLEASE get these hosted somewhere soon? Before I start throwing small children into garbage cans?

thank you for the hidden folders thing but the maps are still not there....and I know that I downloaded them because I was able to SOMEWHAT host a server with them.

Where is Nitro when you need him? LOL!!!!!!!:D

Limited
May 25th, 2007, 06:03 PM
Search for .map files maybe?

Digikid
May 25th, 2007, 06:11 PM
did that...nothing.

NitrousOxide
May 25th, 2007, 06:13 PM
Doing his work like a good employee. :)

So what's wrong with the server? I was just in it and there are other people there too...:confused2:

Limited
May 25th, 2007, 06:13 PM
It must have found SOME maps.

Why not just make the folder maps? You said it didnt download the file it got to 95&#37;...

Nitro does your contract not allow you to make tuts? If it doesnt restrict you, you wanna???? :D

Digikid
May 25th, 2007, 06:15 PM
Doing his work like a good employee. :)

So what's wrong with the server? I was just in it and there are other people there too...:confused2:

Go look at my posts in the past couple pages. I even tryed it without my firewalls and router.....same thing.

flibitijibibo
May 25th, 2007, 06:18 PM
What Limited said, it might just be a cache file for some reason.

Digikid
May 25th, 2007, 06:24 PM
well I am uninstalling everything Halo 2 related and starting over....maybe that will work.

flibitijibibo
May 25th, 2007, 06:37 PM
Bah... I liked the idea of H2 custom maps before this downloader. CS:S does a better job XP.

EDIT- Just noticed this is my 100th post! Woo!

DaneO'Roo
May 25th, 2007, 06:46 PM
Needs moar Maya support. No way I'm getting 3Ds Max just to get stuff ingame. *map on hold*

bum has knife
May 25th, 2007, 07:17 PM
Digikid: Are you looking for the custom map you got from Nitro? It won't be anywhere unless the file was downloaded fully. If you can get it through some other means then just drop it into the folder location I specified earlier and it'll show up in your custom map tab in game.

hobojoe
May 25th, 2007, 07:17 PM
why don't you submit the maps to www.halomaps.org (http://www.halomaps.org) ?
So you don't have to wait in the game lobby for hours while people download them.

flibitijibibo
May 25th, 2007, 07:19 PM
^ I've been saying that for the past 3 pages XD.

Digikid
May 25th, 2007, 08:41 PM
got it working...had to reinstall but they work now. But they are still not in my MAPS folder.

Zeph
May 25th, 2007, 08:49 PM
got it working...had to reinstall but they work now. But they are still not in my MAPS folder.

C:\Users\<username>\Documents\My Games\Halo 2\Maps

flibitijibibo
May 25th, 2007, 08:53 PM
Er, that's the default maps isn't it? The custom maps are in \Halo 2 Map Editor\Maps for me.

Roostervier
May 25th, 2007, 09:00 PM
Wrong. Those are the mainmenu.map and shared.map that you need for the editor to install. Zeph is right.

Reaper Man
May 25th, 2007, 09:00 PM
O.O

*calls bungie right away to tell them a leet map makers on the loose*
...Nitrous works there, gosh.

Awesome looking, but could've used more...creative names.

spidoman
May 25th, 2007, 09:11 PM
I was more interested on Beach Battle initially, but Earthcity is just plain awesome for 4-6 people. Both are great maps though, although Beach Battle might end up being too sniper heavy for my taste.

Snowy
May 25th, 2007, 09:21 PM
Anybody think they could take a video of the maps? :)

Digikid
May 25th, 2007, 09:30 PM
well in a way he is not right. I do not have the editor installed and the directory that he listed does not exist at all. :(

Roostervier
May 25th, 2007, 10:01 PM
Alright, I make a video. I'm going to upload it here in a few. Unless someone posts again, I'll edit the post.

[edit] It won't be uploaded until tomorrow. The movie is about 90mb uncompressed.

Lightning
May 25th, 2007, 10:45 PM
well in a way he is not right. I do not have the editor installed and the directory that he listed does not exist at all. :(

Check your My Documents folder?

Erm... Documents/Documents folder :p

NitrousOxide
May 26th, 2007, 02:39 AM
Awesome looking, but could've used more...creative names.

I made the names very generic on purpose so I didn't eat up any of the more creative ones. After all, these maps are mere examples of what can be done with the tools, therefore they get example quality names.

~A.
May 26th, 2007, 03:04 AM
Can someone upload the maps up somewhere? I cannot join the custom server for some reason.

halofreak4567
May 26th, 2007, 03:45 AM
I just uploaded both to Halomaps.org. I obviously gave Nitro credit. I dont know how long it takes for them to appear on the site.

Hotrod
May 26th, 2007, 09:17 AM
Is there any way to have the custom maps in a different folder than C:\Users\<username>\Documents\My Games\Halo 2\Maps?

Skyline
May 26th, 2007, 10:05 AM
Can someone upload the maps up somewhere? I cannot join the custom server for some reason.
You need a Gold membership and by the looks of your gamer card you have silver.

MasterChief2829
May 26th, 2007, 10:29 AM
Thank you guys so much for the kind thoughts.

These are only two of a bajillion maps I've made over here at Hired Gun. Some of those maps I'll probably get clearance to release, some of which will never leave these card-key-protected doors. These two are just simple example maps I've made to basically demostrate the ease of the editting kit. Both of these maps were developed in almost no time at all. It took me about a day (9-5 work day) to get each map to a playable, testable, decently polished state. Then, I took about the rest of the week to fine tune, adjust based on feedback and test, test, test. All in all, point is that these maps took very little time to develop, using basic knowledge from the Halo CE HEK and a firm passion for map making.

Believe me when I tell you, ANYONE can do this. It's by far the easiest custom map pipeline I've ever dealt with for any game, including Half-Life and UT.

I'm glad you guys like what you see. I apologize if the layouts aren't perfect and weapons might be unbalanced, and yes I know, the maps are relatively simple, but the point of them was to simply show off how rediculously easy this stuff is to do. Like I said, both maps took me less than a few days a piece to complete polish off.

The Nitrous Customs server will be up for a while, but not forever so enjoy it while you can!!

Man :( I need a tutorial, I couldn't get this stuff done in a year...

Digikid
May 26th, 2007, 07:22 PM
Check your My Documents folder?

Erm... Documents/Documents folder :p

Lightning....not to be rude but please read the topic....I ALREADY said that I checked there...NO SUCH DIRECTORY!!!!!:lol:

Phopojijo
May 26th, 2007, 07:37 PM
Lightning....not to be rude but please read the topic....I ALREADY said that I checked there...NO SUCH DIRECTORY!!!!!:lol:Not sure if its created when you install the editor since I did it immediately.

However, you *do* need to put your custom maps in your Vista-user's my documents folder, under the subdirectory "Halo 2", under its subdirectory "Maps"

So: <User>\Documents\Halo 2\Maps

If it doesn't exist, not sure what to say... it should be there. Putting it in any other maps directory doesn't work... thats the only one.

Digikid
May 26th, 2007, 09:25 PM
http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/8528/missingfoldervc6.jpg

http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/7969/wtfisitqf1.jpg

THAT should be enough proof for you naysayers.

Phopojijo
May 26th, 2007, 09:32 PM
Yea we have Program Files\Microsoft Games\Halo 2\Maps too... that's for BUNGIE maps.

In your My Documents folder (assuming you installed Halo 2 Vista in the Digikid username), create a new folder called Halo 2, and in that folder create a maps folder. Put the maps in that folder. Like such.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v342/Phopojijo/mapsdir.jpg
The map2 file should be called map -- I just changed the filename on some misc. test I did with CMT.

Maps in this directory are picked up by Halo 2 Vista.

Digikid
May 26th, 2007, 09:35 PM
but that is missing the point...I want to know where the maps that were downloaded from Nitros server....I want to know where they went.

If you look at my pictures....one is of my Documents folder...and one is of my Progrma files folder........

blazedelite
May 26th, 2007, 09:45 PM
wow kool maps

Digikid
May 26th, 2007, 09:51 PM
I FINALLY found it....it is NOT in the Halo 2 folder....because there is no folder called that if you do not install the HEK.

It is in the MY GAMES/Halo 2 folder.

Phopojijo
May 26th, 2007, 10:20 PM
I FINALLY found it....it is NOT in the Halo 2 folder....because there is no folder called that if you do not install the HEK.

It is in the MY GAMES/Halo 2 folder.Arg crap right, I made the same mistake earlier.

Yea you're right.

Digikid
May 26th, 2007, 10:31 PM
I see that Zeph pointed that out beforehand.....thank you Zeph...and sry I did not listen. I overlooked it.

My apologies. :(

Pred1ator
May 26th, 2007, 10:39 PM
...Nitrous works there, gosh.

wha...did i just miss something?

Digikid
May 26th, 2007, 10:42 PM
yep...Nitro WORKS at Bungie/Hired Gun. I think that another guy from GBX also got a job with him...

Lightning
May 26th, 2007, 10:44 PM
Mrs. Doublefire.

Digikid
May 27th, 2007, 09:08 AM
yes...HIM.

sry :D

Agamemnon
May 27th, 2007, 09:13 AM
Him.

Digikid
May 27th, 2007, 09:14 AM
oops....sry...forgot!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO!!!!!!

Stealth
May 27th, 2007, 10:19 AM
ya, him, and If I remember right, unlike Nitro, Mrs. Doublefire is working on Halo 3.

Digikid
May 27th, 2007, 10:23 AM
nice.