PDA

View Full Version : Just a small question about H2V sapien

Darqeness
May 25th, 2007, 11:08 PM
First of all I'll just say Hi. I finally got round to registering here.

Ok, with Sapien, how do you move objects around in the Game Window? I drag on the handles and nothing happens. I've read the Help pages on it but that doesn't work.

halofreak4567
May 26th, 2007, 12:58 AM
Find the scenario file for example, right-click, and then uncheck "read-only." Restart sapien and you should be good to go. You also have to select the right category. Like, to move a scenery object....select the scenery category in the hierarchy drop-down.

NitrousOxide
May 26th, 2007, 02:32 AM
Correct.

From the initial install, due to Vista's wierdness, everything is write protected so you need to adjust that befoe modifying anything.

__Blaz0__
May 26th, 2007, 09:49 AM
Find the scenario file for example, right-click, and then uncheck "read-only." Restart sapien and you should be good to go. You also have to select the right category. Like, to move a scenery object....select the scenery category in the hierarchy drop-down.

I found out it's better for practice to open the example.scenario and save as a new scenario name. Open the newly saved scenario and edit that. That way you still have an original example.scenario.