PDA

View Full Version : VOICE CHAT

CRACKA0003
May 26th, 2007, 02:48 PM
Hi guys,

Im new to halo 2, so I have a question regarding voice chat. I just got a new kick butt mic today for my PC and Im having a hard time getting it to work with H2V. In the instruction manual it says "team voice chat" is the N button. When Im in the game and on a team..no one can hear my voice. Well,,just to let you know..the MIC does work. I sent a voice mail message to my friend on live and it is crystal clear.
Also,,I have a TRIAL live gold account. Dont know if that has anything to do with it. Also, is the N button the only button for voice chat? Is there another button for GLOBAL voice chat, so everyone can hear me?

PLEASE HELP! I just got this mic today and it would be NICE if i could actually use it in-game!

Thanks for your help,

-CRACKA =)

kungpow
May 26th, 2007, 03:26 PM
When you sent me a message i could hear you fine

Syuusuke
May 26th, 2007, 04:24 PM
Try to change the button to something other then N (make sure it's an unused key).

{XF}Lowsy
May 26th, 2007, 04:33 PM
Make sure the keyboard layout is on 'default' in the right corner, when in the setup screen. H2Vista does come with several keyboard layouts/mappings.

Also, this is considered 'Team Chat', but enemies can hear you as well. AndI think it's all based on distance. So if nobody is around, than they can't hear you.

The key to checking your mic is in the Lobby, or the post game results screen. Everyone's mic is on then.

CRACKA0003
May 26th, 2007, 05:46 PM
Hey guys,,i fixed the problem...something in windows vista was not configured right..so its fixed

Kungpow: Why didnt you message me back dude?!

thanks for your responses guys,

-CRACKA

Crest
May 27th, 2007, 03:31 AM
I still don't know why you told me so much about you cracka...

I was liek... "Alrighty..."

kungpow
May 27th, 2007, 04:17 AM
crack sorry mate lol my live was giving me problems and i wasn't able to sign back in when i realized i got the msg.

Kornman00
May 27th, 2007, 11:20 AM
Also, this is considered 'Team Chat', but enemies can hear you as well. AndI think it's all based on distance.
Yeah, proximity voice has always been in Halo 2

cameron
January 6th, 2011, 11:07 PM
Hey guys,,i fixed the problem...something in windows vista was not configured right..so its fixed

Kungpow: Why didnt you message me back dude?!

thanks for your responses guys,

-CRACKA
How did u configured it where becuse i cant get mine to work for halo 2 vista no 1 can here me how do i configured it.:smith:

supersniper
January 6th, 2011, 11:24 PM
yeah i've been having the sam eissue.

like the light shows up in the pre game lobby saying it works but it only shows up on my screen. no one else can hear me or see it light up. i think something broke with the new LIVE updates...

cameron
January 7th, 2011, 04:10 AM
U said it all.