PDA

View Full Version : Vow3l Down!

Rob Oplawar
June 7th, 2007, 11:52 PM
Dammit my k3yboard brok3. Now I'm down a vow3l.
Anybody got any fix3s that don't involv3 m3 buying a n3w k3yboard?
Lol, I'm sur3 all th3 pounding I did on it trying to g3t it to work didn't h3lp it at all... h3lp m3!

Pooky
June 7th, 2007, 11:55 PM
Um... you could pop your E key out and see if anything's stuck in there

Boba
June 8th, 2007, 03:12 AM
Dammit my k3yboard brok3. Now I'm down a vow3l.
Anybody got any fix3s that don't involv3 m3 buying a n3w k3yboard?
Lol, I'm sur3 all th3 pounding I did on it trying to g3t it to work didn't h3lp it at all... h3lp m3!
It's probably all that reefer we smoked...:lol:.

cls
June 8th, 2007, 06:38 AM
You should properly clean your keyboard, I did it the other day and found all kinds of crap under the keys.

shotouTT
June 9th, 2007, 02:30 PM
I haven't cleaned my keyboard for 3 years, and still aint gonna clean it for a looooooooong time...

Syuusuke
June 9th, 2007, 02:31 PM
Or you could learn to type in lipogram.

Pred1ator
June 9th, 2007, 08:47 PM
or u could simply unplug it and replug it

Rob Oplawar
June 9th, 2007, 09:00 PM
hey, I fixed it. I dunno what I did, cause I turned it upside down and shook and blew in it and all that, and nothing came out, and I tried to pry off the key but it was looking like if I did manage to get it off it would never go back on, so I gave up, and although it is a wireless keyboard I unplugged and replugged the receiver, and none of that worked, and since there's an e in my h2v password, I couldn't log on. But today I started typing and lo and behold, I can type e! yay!

Emmzee
June 9th, 2007, 09:27 PM
Better knock on wood.

klange
June 9th, 2007, 11:17 PM
Better knock on wood.
But then his desk might fall apart.

This is why I have an old miniature tool attachment set for my vacuum. Works like a charm for all computer-related vacuuming needs, especially keyboard problems and dust in my fans (and with these ancient suckers [lol], you get a lot of dust)

SMASH
June 10th, 2007, 12:01 AM
I heard that throwing a keyboard in the dishwasher cleans it out good.

4RT1LL3RY
June 10th, 2007, 07:30 PM
I like my keyboard, it doesn't get screwed up by water and has anti-ghosting keys. It even has holes in the bottom of the keyboard for when you accidentally spill stuff on it. But it is hard to get the pop smeel out of the board until you take off the keys. Merc Zboard ftw. You should use the virtual keyboard computers have, they let you type by using your mouse to type, takes forever but you gotta do what you gotta do. If you have things like that try pressing down all the keys around 'e' and then wedging something under it, or get a can of Dust off or any compressed air to get it out. I found a a dime inside my keyboard to day because it was making a sound when I pressed my alt key.

Warsaw
June 11th, 2007, 09:00 PM
You should stop watching the Elegant Universe...it could hurt you...

My keyboard has a wobbly space bar, but other than that it is top-notch! :)