PDA

View Full Version : Video iPod or Halo 3 Zune?

Elite Killa
June 12th, 2007, 10:10 AM
Which one is worth it?

Note: Each can hold 30 GB

Amit
June 12th, 2007, 03:57 PM
I've never used a zune but obviously you must get the Halo 3 one if you are a true fan, if not....get off Ghost's property. Lol, i thought you can only get it through contest.

thehoodedsmack
June 12th, 2007, 03:59 PM
I'd go Zune. i own one, and it works wonderfully. The videos and music load very fast, compared to iPods that I've seen. Plus, Halo.

Elite Killa
June 12th, 2007, 04:20 PM
I've never used a zune but obviously you must get the Halo 3 one if you are a true fan, if not....get off Ghost's property. Lol, i thought you can only get it through contest.
You can get it through contest if you don't want to pay $250.00 for it at Gamestop.

Patrickssj6
June 12th, 2007, 04:46 PM
I'd go Zune. i own one, and it works wonderfully. The videos and music load very fast, compared to iPods that I've seen. Plus, Halo.
Me too.I love it!

Mr Buckshot
June 12th, 2007, 07:49 PM
Meh, I sold my iPod mini (old black-and-white screen) long ago. I use an R4DS for my Nintendo DS and play MP3's off there, plus there's an iPod Video emulator for the DS (touch screen becomes click wheel). Trouble is, micro SD's are mostly 1 or 2 GB in size.

iPods are not the best portable media players, but they're the most stylish. However, my personal choice would be a real PMC with a big screen (if you own actual DVD movies you're allowed to torrent AVI rips of those movies and put them on the hard drive) :D

I tried out the Zune at Futureshop. Didn't like it.

Masterz1337
June 12th, 2007, 08:06 PM
Ipod, definatly.

Patrickssj6
June 12th, 2007, 08:08 PM
Why?

Masterz1337
June 12th, 2007, 08:16 PM
Because no one knows what the hell a zune is. Plus Ipods IMO are perfect. Used a zune once, hated the interface.

Patrickssj6
June 12th, 2007, 08:18 PM
Well I don't like some of the interface but the general interface is nicer IMO.

IPods have a slow loading time on vids and the overall performance is noticeable slower.

Price=Same
Performance>IPod

And the rest I guess is minor stuff. :)

Atty
June 12th, 2007, 08:20 PM
In my opinion iPods are alright, Zune's a bit better, and then there are those Sansa's which I think are alright too.

I've never seen the need for an mp3 player, I had one of the first gen ones available to consumers back in the day, and it was alright but I never used it. If I want to listen to music at any time I can do it from multiple sources in my house, my car, school (school laptop), and no other place would I use one.

But if I had to choose, Halo Zune.

[I.B]Mr_Kola
June 13th, 2007, 01:39 AM
I was actually thinking about a zune myself.... They're only 180 bucks at staples where I live....