PDA

View Full Version : Best night of my life.

Elite Killa
June 12th, 2007, 09:48 PM
At around 6:30 p.m. (Eastern Time) tonight, I went to basketball practice for the high school team. Last week, right when I came back from practice, I felt sore in both of my thighs for working too hard. The pain lasted for a week, but dulled tonight. The beginning of the practice was alright, nothing bad happening, felt a little pressure in the same area of my thighs, but nothing bad happened. Until we had to run back and forth of the court timed. When it was my turn to run, I started to run not expecting the good feeling horrible pain in both of my legs. I continued running until I reached the end of that dreadful experience. I had to tell my coach that my legs fucking hurt (I didn't really say that, lol) I called my dad to pick me up and I went home. Now I can barely walk and I might not get better for a while.

But that was only the beginning. It just gets better now.

I'm in my bed, both legs hurting, watching TV. I have ice packs on both of them attempting to dull the pain. Yeah, it doesn't make it fell better. But that's not part of this part (even though it should be). First off, my remote lost battery power, and I'm the only one in the house, so I have to fucking get up and walk all the way to the refridgerator (that's where I keep my AA batteries, the cold makes them last longer) and get two batteries, bending over in the process, and me feeling the pain making my teeth clench. Next thing, several times the phone rings. I'm still the only one in the house. So I again have to get up and answer it. Even though it's cordless, if it doesn't stay on its base for long enough, the next caller trying to call me will get the call dropped. Retarded, isn't it? So I have to get up, I answered the phone, hung up, and painfully walked back to my room.

This was one of the best WORST days of my entire life.

Melterx12
June 12th, 2007, 09:59 PM
maybe you should go see a doctor...?

Dole
June 12th, 2007, 09:59 PM
When I saw the thread title I figured you were announcing that you lost your virginity.

Atty
June 12th, 2007, 10:03 PM
When I get hurt or am in great pain I find posting on the internet can help a lot.

PlasbianX
June 12th, 2007, 10:12 PM
knife + arm = better.

Patrickssj6
June 12th, 2007, 10:13 PM
When I read the title I thought of something else....

refridgerator (that's where I keep my AA batteries)Tell me about such a device :)

Atty
June 12th, 2007, 10:13 PM
I don't know why you all would have...well, unless you didn't see who posted it first. ;)

Corgy
June 12th, 2007, 10:22 PM
At around 6:30 p.m. (Eastern Time) tonight, I went to basketball practice for the high school team. Last week, right when I came back from practice, I felt sore in both of my thighs for working too hard. The pain lasted for a week, but dulled tonight. The beginning of the practice was alright, nothing bad happening, felt a little pressure in the same area of my thighs, but nothing bad happened. Until we had to run back and forth of the court timed. When it was my turn to run, I started to run not expecting the good feeling horrible pain in both of my legs. I continued running until I reached the end of that dreadful experience. I had to tell my coach that my legs fucking hurt (I didn't really say that, lol) I called my dad to pick me up and I went home. Now I can barely walk and I might not get better for a while.

But that was only the beginning. It just gets better now.

I'm in my bed, both legs hurting, watching TV. I have ice packs on both of them attempting to dull the pain. Yeah, it doesn't make it fell better. But that's not part of this part (even though it should be). First off, my remote lost battery power, and I'm the only one in the house, so I have to fucking get up and walk all the way to the refridgerator (that's where I keep my AA batteries, the cold makes them last longer) and get two batteries, bending over in the process, and me feeling the pain making my teeth clench. Next thing, several times the phone rings. I'm still the only one in the house. So I again have to get up and answer it. Even though it's cordless, if it doesn't stay on its base for long enough, the next caller trying to call me will get the call dropped. Retarded, isn't it? So I have to get up, I answered the phone, hung up, and painfully walked back to my room.

This was one of the best WORST days of my entire life.
I don't get it. Why did you lie in the title of this thread?

n00b1n8R
June 13th, 2007, 12:05 AM
BECAUSE HE'S A BIG BAD MEANY PANTS :maddowns:

I agree with dole :P

also, sucks you be you :/

Bad Waffle
June 13th, 2007, 12:41 AM
happened to me once. Try slowly SLOWLY stretching by just pulling your leg with your arms. do NOT try using the muscle itself. Lie on a bed on your back and do it. If you stretch it out very gently it will hurt a lot less when you move.

Mr Buckshot
June 13th, 2007, 12:48 AM
This is why my bedroom is so well stocked. I moved my X360 to a place where it can connect to my desktop's LCD monitor, plus I have a 13" regular TV perched at the side of my bed so I never need to use the remote. There are a generous number of plugs in my room too, and my bedside cabinet houses tons of snacks (long-lasting ones like chips) I could literally sit in bed all day long except to use the bathroom.

DaneO'Roo
June 13th, 2007, 12:52 AM
what a fucking dissapontment. Here I am, clicking this link, expecting to read a good story, about the best night of your life and i get shafted :fail:

This is the worst day of my life

legionaire45
June 13th, 2007, 01:14 AM
Dude, no videos of you getting fucked? This thread fails.

Mr Buckshot
June 13th, 2007, 01:17 AM
lol I expected to read about something romantic too :(

This summer my goal is to "do it!" lol

rossmum
June 13th, 2007, 01:35 AM
This summer, my goal is to not brag about my quest to fuck someone on a forum. :downs:

Pooky
June 13th, 2007, 01:38 AM
When I saw the thread title I figured you were announcing that you lost your virginity.

yeah same here >_>

legionaire45
June 13th, 2007, 01:48 AM
This summer, my goal is to not brag about my quest to fuck someone on a forum. :downs:
I got a sun burn on my arms today =(.

I really dont have any idea why I said that.

can I fuck someone?

Pooky
June 13th, 2007, 01:56 AM
I got a sun burn on my arms today =(.

I really dont have any idea why I said that.

can I fuck someone?

I make fun of your poor grammar or logic with this color.

I make fun of your tiny e-peen with this color.

:saddowns:

Yes you can fuck ross anally D:

rossmum
June 13th, 2007, 01:59 AM
No you can't. Stay away. :smith:

n00b1n8R
June 13th, 2007, 03:24 AM
I make fun of your tiny e-peen with this color.

:saddowns:

Yes you can fuck ross ME!!!anally :D

I make gay jokes about pooky in this colour.

(Hey guys, i made a pooky is gay joke so I'm cool right?)

but your still on the quest :haw:

mR_r0b0to
June 13th, 2007, 03:41 AM
knife + knife + neck = better.
fixed

DaneO'Roo
June 13th, 2007, 05:10 AM

(Hey guys, i made a pooky is gay joke so I'm cool right?)

but your still on the quest :haw:

I make fun of people in this colour

:haw:

n00b1n8R
June 13th, 2007, 05:41 AM
I make fun of people in this colour

:haw:
threadwonD:

rossmum
June 13th, 2007, 07:06 AM
Thread? More like incoherent ball of shit. :downs:

DaneO'Roo
June 13th, 2007, 07:14 AM
^real threadwon

Corgy
June 13th, 2007, 08:04 AM
Yes you can fuck ross anally D:
Why does this seem a lot less innocuous than the usual anal sex joke... :(

Elite Killa
June 13th, 2007, 08:33 AM
I don't get it. Why did you lie in the title of this thread?
Ever heard of sarcasm?

CtrlAltDestroy
June 13th, 2007, 08:35 AM
no what is it

Emmzee
June 13th, 2007, 09:16 AM
For some reason, I thought this thread was going to start out with "So I was really hammered..."

Limited
June 13th, 2007, 12:53 PM
False advertisement sux balls.

You did warm up and warm down yeah?

Could have been worse dude, all that could have happened, but instead of ur legs hurting, you catch your dick in your zip when you zip your jeans up.

TeeKup
June 13th, 2007, 01:27 PM
False advertisement sux balls.

You did warm up and warm down yeah?

Could have been worse dude, all that could have happened, but instead of ur legs hurting, you catch your dick in your zip when you zip your jeans up.

Jesus Christ almighty that hurts.

I suggest using a heating pad. Using ice will only stiffen your muscles making them worse when you have to move. The warmth will loosen your muscles. Yoru leg muscles are obviously over stressed so making them constrict with ice won't make them any better. Do what WOL said and slowly stretch your legs while on your back.

Dole
June 13th, 2007, 06:53 PM
I spell 'color' the right way in THIS COLOR.

CtrlAltDestroy
June 13th, 2007, 07:04 PM
dear fuckin god youre like a reverse 9mm man :fail:

Dole
June 13th, 2007, 07:42 PM
Latin ftw! :mad:

Corgy
June 13th, 2007, 10:52 PM
Ever heard of sarcasm?
English is my fifth language, excuse me if I haven't.

Terry
June 13th, 2007, 10:53 PM

I honestly thought the same thing.

I spell 'color' the right way in THIS COLOR.

It's far too bad the people who make the rules for the language spell it COLOUR.

Warsaw
June 13th, 2007, 10:54 PM
Ditto.

legionaire45
June 14th, 2007, 12:05 AM
Colorfuck.

Timo
June 14th, 2007, 12:29 AM
ooooooooooook then, I think we're done here.