June 16th, 2007, 10:59 PM
safemode, drivers, normal mode.

Chief117
June 16th, 2007, 11:00 PM
I blame Vista.

Zeph
June 16th, 2007, 11:04 PM
I blame Vista.

I blame your lack of intelligence. If that was a joke, I blame your sense of humor.

Syuusuke
June 16th, 2007, 11:07 PM
Looks like you sat on your screen...on its sides... and then on the top...and did something to make all the screw-ups look...perfect.

Wait, it's slightly better in safemode?
Can't you reload video drivers to see if it'll work...(that's if you can see what you're doing.)

Masterz1337
June 16th, 2007, 11:11 PM
It's not as bad in safemode as it is in normal. Safemode was the only way for me to save my files. I also get similar artifacts even when n the BIOs when i first boot the PC up.

Syuusuke
June 16th, 2007, 11:18 PM
It's not as bad? I guess the more beautiful lookin' the worse it gets =(

someone
June 17th, 2007, 02:21 AM
Try reinstalling your video drivers or get the newest ones.

SnaFuBAR
June 17th, 2007, 02:22 AM
it is a dell:mysterysolved:

Love De Lux
June 17th, 2007, 03:45 AM
Isn't he the one that had BSOD on an other dell laptop ? :hist101:

Save you files, and get the comp back to where you buy it ?

Agamemnon
June 17th, 2007, 04:49 AM
So... What did you do to it?I loaded halo.
Maybe it's a sign?

sangheili
June 17th, 2007, 09:56 AM
I blame your lack of intelligence.

I blame your ego.

Amit
June 17th, 2007, 10:02 AM
I don't blame anyone, just Dell.

Pred1ator
June 17th, 2007, 10:06 AM
I don't blame anyone, just Dell.

roflmao....

sangheili
June 17th, 2007, 10:12 AM
Just be glad is isnt an ole HP :gtfo: Hewlett Packard

|)4R|< 53|<70R
June 17th, 2007, 12:57 PM
vista sux balls...is that wat happens wen u try to play halo on vista? or is it something u did wrong?

Zeph
June 17th, 2007, 01:08 PM
Since it happens like that in safemode as well, you just overheated your video card. No surprise, as the ventelation on these things is absolutely horrid. I'm surprised my memory hasn't melted the case of mine yet. Didn't you get a warranty on it?

|)4R|< 53|<70R
June 17th, 2007, 01:13 PM
btw...laptops suck...get a desktop. desktops r more powerful, cheaper and upgradable, unlike laptops.

Bad Waffle
June 17th, 2007, 01:16 PM
Wow, you must really know about computers with a name like that. I'm sure master's will get a desktop now even though he's always preferred laptops, and one preferrably with XP (because vista sucks, obviously) even though computers dont come with XP anymore.

Revord
June 17th, 2007, 01:40 PM
I would suggest build your own comp, but if you need a laptop, thats going to be out of the question for the most part. Hopefully you got a warranty. If not, and you buy another laptop, read the details before buying the warranty. Some of these companies employ tricksy hobbitses to write these things, and can seriously mess you up if you try to cash in on it.
Revord

Syuusuke
June 17th, 2007, 04:34 PM
Oh noes, laptops suck, shall I bring my entire desktop to work? =(

itszutak
June 17th, 2007, 06:32 PM
Isn't a desktop a laptop? o_0

All I know is, I use my tower comp and it does nicely. :)

But yeah. I hope you had warranty on that comp :(

Zeph
June 17th, 2007, 06:55 PM
Wow, you must really know about computers with a name like that. I'm sure master's will get a desktop now even though he's always preferred laptops, and one preferrably with XP (because vista sucks, obviously) even though computers dont come with XP anymore.

You suck. I'd never go back to XP unless it were to dig through my old hard drives for files.

StankBacon
June 17th, 2007, 07:12 PM
masters, lol

dont get any more laptops, EVER.

and do NOT get another dell.

-edit-
and dont go back to xp

Reaper Man
June 17th, 2007, 09:22 PM
btw...laptops suck...get a desktop. desktops r more powerful, cheaper and upgradable, unlike laptops.
Ever heard of the Macbook Pro? It's a desktop replacement, and it's pretty damn powerful.

Dr Jaul
June 17th, 2007, 11:41 PM
1)i bet i could fix it
2) best use for a laptop ever is getting a desktop and a cheap laptop and using remote access from your laptop to get to your desktop. the freedom +power is teh awesome
EDIT: macs suck

itszutak
June 18th, 2007, 01:12 AM
1)i bet i could fix it
2) best use for a laptop ever is getting a desktop and a cheap laptop and using remote access from your laptop to get to your desktop. the freedom +power is teh awesome
uhh no.

First off...most likely, it's a burned-out graphics card. If it is, I guess you could "fix" it by bringing it into a shop and buying a new laptop, then transferring all the memory over.

Second...Sure, desktops (or as I call them, towers) are nice. In fact, I use one. But I think that if Masterz bought a laptop, he needed something portable. Remote access dosn't always cut it, and in fact, almost never does.

Third. Why do macs suck? In my eyes, they are just as good as any PC. And if it's the OS or any garbage like that, I have one word. BootCamp. >_>

Mr Buckshot
June 18th, 2007, 01:33 AM
1. Masters, I feel sorry for you. That laptop had some nice specs, not to mention a Geforce Go 7900 GS. Warranty ft

2. Dell sucks. Toshiba and Cyberpower are better options if you want laptops.

3. Masters is building a desktop, don't bug him to get one.

Right, EVERYONE KNOWS THAT, DAMN IT. It's not like you can carry a desktop around in a bag or bring it into the toilet or transport it on vacation. Besides, laptops are becoming more and more upgradeable, even without the asus xg station or the msi luxium. E.g. Asus already unveiled a laptop that's completely upgradeable down to the graphics card. And ever heard of MXM, Dark Sektor? It's Nvidia's universal mobile PCI-e for laptops, which allows upgradeability.

If someone is using a laptop instead of a desktop, he obviously has a very good reason for doing so.

vista sux balls...is that wat happens wen u try to play halo on vista? or is it something u did wrong?

You obviously have not used Windows Vista yet, so stop commenting about what you don't know about, or GTFO. Of course every new OS sucks at first release. Back in 2001, XP "sucked balls" because there were no patches out yet to solve technical issues. Back in 1998, Windows 98 "sucked balls" because it was in its first release and was not patched. Go figure. Once the first patch is out, Vista will be better. Two or three years from now, we'll all be using Vista and the next OS from Microsoft will "suck balls."

Right now Vista is buggy and can be problematic, but it has a host of cool and useful features that I can't list here because there are too many to name.

I use a dual boot system (one OS on each hard drive) so I can use XP if anything goes wrong. I use XP for schoolwork and for some games that have troubles running on Vista.

also this is an issue with Dell, not Vista.

sorry about the rants, my rep giving is disabled because I overused it and I gotta wait for it to be re-enabled.

Reaper Man
June 18th, 2007, 03:58 AM
I love how you justify your comments. Do they "suck" because you do not have the mental capacity to learn how to use a new operating system? Or is it because you're too used to using a bland OS that was made by stealing ideas from Apple. Oh wait, excuse the "was", Microsoft still is stealing ideas from Apple. Do you want to know why? Because Apple is innovative and has such a damn nice operating system, that Microsoft feels the need to imitate it in order to make a "next-gen" operating system that is 32-bit. The 64-bit version of Vista has shit-all support for it. How can a 32-bit operating system claim to be next-generation? How can this OS claim to be revolutionary when Mac users have been using the "new" features for years?

Digikid
June 18th, 2007, 05:04 AM
it is a DELL....did you expect anything less from a shitty companie like Dell?

Dole
June 18th, 2007, 08:24 AM
*Company. :cool:

Roostervier
June 18th, 2007, 10:01 AM
Seeing as how you don't have Vista, you have no right to make that assumption. Please, sir, GROW THE FUCK UP. Vista isn't that bad. If you were joking... don't joke about that shit... just like saying I can't wear plaid any more D:

Syuusuke
June 18th, 2007, 10:23 AM
And guess what, I PLAY Halo on Vista, no problems at all.

Masterz1337
June 18th, 2007, 10:35 AM
No this is the way all PC's are suppose to work.

|)4R|< 53|<70R
June 18th, 2007, 11:37 AM
1. Masters, I feel sorry for you. That laptop had some nice specs, not to mention a Geforce Go 7900 GS. Warranty ft

Right, EVERYONE KNOWS THAT, DAMN IT. It's not like you can carry a desktop around in a bag or bring it into the toilet or transport it on vacation. Besides, laptops are becoming more and more upgradeable, even without the asus xg station or the msi luxium. E.g. Asus already unveiled a laptop that's completely upgradeable down to the graphics card. And ever heard of MXM, Dark Sektor? It's Nvidia's universal mobile PCI-e for laptops, which allows upgradeability.

If someone is using a laptop instead of a desktop, he obviously has a very good reason for doing so.

You obviously have not used Windows Vista yet, so stop commenting about what you don't know about, or GTFO. Of course every new OS sucks at first release. Back in 2001, XP "sucked balls" because there were no patches out yet to solve technical issues. Back in 1998, Windows 98 "sucked balls" because it was in its first release and was not patched. Go figure. Once the first patch is out, Vista will be better. Two or three years from now, we'll all be using Vista and the next OS from Microsoft will "suck balls."

Right now Vista is buggy and can be problematic, but it has a host of cool and useful features that I can't list here because there are too many to name.

I use a dual boot system (one OS on each hard drive) so I can use XP if anything goes wrong. I use XP for schoolwork and for some games that have troubles running on Vista.

sorry about the rants, my rep giving is disabled because I overused it and I gotta wait for it to be re-enabled.
actually i have used vista there were too few changes in it from xp to make it a good os. and yes i have heard of mxm, but there are still too few laptops with upgrade options, as in mainstream vendors like dell (sucky!), hp, etc dont have upgradeable laptops as far as i no.

Bad Waffle
June 18th, 2007, 11:45 AM
You suck. I'd never go back to XP unless it were to dig through my old hard drives for files.

You seriously missed the sarcasm, entirely.

And to reply to @#$@#&#37;!^$0R or whatever your name is, you can't judge an OS by "how many upgrades and new features from the last os". thats just retarded. And who cares if hp and dell dont have upgradeable laptops? do you buy from them only?

Wow, no wonder you're so dumb.

Masterz1337
June 18th, 2007, 12:13 PM
Updating pics and moving to tech forum.

Roostervier
June 18th, 2007, 12:36 PM
actually i have used vista there were too few changes in it from xp to make it a good os. and yes i have heard of mxm, but there are still too few laptops with upgrade options, as in mainstream vendors like dell (sucky!), hp, etc dont have upgradeable laptops as far as i no.
Where did you use it at, Staples? Seriously, unless you own the OS, don't say shit about it. Besides, there are a lot more changes than "a few." If you owned it, you'd know.

Mr Buckshot
June 18th, 2007, 01:08 PM
Yeah, Dark Sektor, unlike you, I actually own the OS and have used it for almost five months. And I like it, although I cannot deny that it's flawed until a patch is out.

back on topic: masters, how's that desktop going? Mail the dell to me :P

ShadowCloud
June 18th, 2007, 01:15 PM
You guys don't realize, that were gona have to wait longer for SPv2.

Rosco
June 18th, 2007, 01:45 PM
It's not like our lives depend upon it.

Infact, I don't believe something like this could even be a part of someone's life.

JDMFSeanP
June 18th, 2007, 01:57 PM
Thats happend to me before when I start some games liek carbon or halo pc, but I just restart and its all good.

Roostervier
June 18th, 2007, 02:11 PM
You guys don't realize, that were gona have to wait longer for SPv2.
Maybe by a few days. Masterz told me he has everything backed up and prepared to move already. I know he isn't going to get everything before the end of the month, but this won't halt the others' work, they can still get things finished.

Xetsuei
June 18th, 2007, 08:14 PM

DAMN

Wish I could +rep, but I can't. :(

SnaFuBAR
June 18th, 2007, 08:15 PM
And to reply to @#$@#%!^$0R |)|(|< 5\/|<3R or whatever your name is, you can't judge an OS by "how many upgrades and new features from the last os". thats just retarded. And who cares if hp and dell dont have upgradeable laptops? do you buy from them only?

Wow, no wonder you're so dumb.
ftfy

ShadowCloud
June 18th, 2007, 08:26 PM
Maybe by a few days. Masterz told me he has everything backed up and prepared to move already. I know he isn't going to get everything before the end of the month, but this won't halt the others' work, they can still get things finished.

Flyinrooster, you made agree with you lol.

X3RO SHIF7
June 19th, 2007, 01:12 PM
QFTW

|)4R|< 53|<70R
June 19th, 2007, 01:17 PM
the whole reason y i dislike vista is bcos of how microsoft says its "their number one gaming platform" and yet wen it launched, there wasnt a single fucking dx10 game ready yet and after like 5 months theres all of...2 games that are vista only. Halo 2 doesnt require vista for any technical reason, its just so that microsoft can make a quick buck. Shadowrun has ridiculously high system requirements and also doesnt require vista for any technical reason. microsoft needs to get off their asses and figure out that most people arent gonna get vista for 2 fucking games.

Mr Buckshot
June 19th, 2007, 01:27 PM
Wow, your ignorance really impresses me.

1. No sane person buys an OS JUST to play a game, and M$ knows that. However, if you own the OS, you might as well take advantage of that to play a cool game. I doubt M$ is expecting big bucks from Halo 2 PC. H2V is really just a showcase of what Games for Windows LIVE can do. It's not meant to define Vista.

2. Call of Juarez supports DX10, kthxbai. Crysis will be out soon and it will look fantastic on DX10. I honestly doubt that when DX9 first released in late 2002/early 2003, many games took advantage of it. Heck, even Halo 1 for PC didn't really use SM2.0 until our CE modders implemented it.

3. Currently, the Vista-exclusive games use stuff like Games for Windows LIVE that don't work on other OS's. I agree those features are useless. However, achievements can be cool, plus X360-PC connect play is a good concept (just that Shadowrun wasn't good enough).

Dark Sektor, you strike me as one of those noobs who sees that some stupid video game is exclusive to Vista and then starts bawling about it. You think the Vista owners on this forum bought Vista just so they could play one bloody video game? They bought it because they could have the benefits of the new OS. I bought Vista because I had a $50 coupon that came with my dad's new digital camera but I also saw the new stuff Vista had.

God don't tell me that those idiots on Gamespot's forums are migrating over here now.

Now back on topic: Masters, see if you can salvage the hardware in that laptop. I want that Core 2 Duo processor (it MIGHT fit in my laptop since mine is an upgradeable brand like Dell). The 7900 GS won't go in because a 17" form factor is needed for cooling, but the C2D is so nice.

ThatCrazyFox
June 19th, 2007, 02:00 PM
Looks like what happened when my old Radeon 9800 fried and Dell kept sending me replacements that made it look like that...took 4 times before they sent me one that worked. And that is why I am building my own this time. :lol:

|)4R|< 53|<70R
June 19th, 2007, 02:06 PM
hey stupid, H2V is definitely NOT the showcase title for vista!
1. it doesnt use dx10
2. no cross-platform play; games for windows live can do a helluva lot more than wat H2V takes advantage of
3. 50$ for a 2.5 year old game (H2V)? hell no! if microsoft were half way smart, theyd release halo 3 on pc along side halo 3 xbox, but i no thats not gonna happen because they want ppl to buy the damn xbox version
I have no problem with a game being exclusive to vista its just as long as it actually uses dx10 and other vista exclusive features. games like H2V and shadowrun dont need to be on vista; they cood run just fine in xp if microsoft wanted them to. btw, i want vista solely for dx10. without it, theres not much else that seems interesting to me. 3d desktops? big fucking whoop! i can live without it. ya vista may be more stable than xp, but i havent had a single crash with xp in a relly, relly long time.
Mr. Buckshot, u strike me as an arrogant loser.

Mr Buckshot
June 19th, 2007, 02:21 PM
Most of Microsoft's gaming profits roll in from sales of the Xbox and X360 games. Bungie and Microsoft focus mostly on what they get from consoles, not from the PC versions of Halo.

No, H2V is not the showcase for VISTA, it is the showcase for LIVE. Its biggest purpose is to demonstrate the functions of LIVE, though I haven't bothered.

I agree that H2V and shadowrun should not be vista exclusive, but that does not mean that you should hate Vista.

ImSpartacus
June 19th, 2007, 02:50 PM
Most of Microsoft's gaming profits roll in from sales of the Xbox and X360 games. Bungie and Microsoft focus mostly on what they get from consoles, not from the PC versions of Halo.

No, H2V is not the showcase for VISTA, it is the showcase for LIVE. Its biggest purpose is to demonstrate the functions of LIVE, though I haven't bothered.

I agree that H2V and shadowrun should not be vista exclusive, but that does not mean that you should hate Vista.

ms hasnt turned a profit at all from thier gaming branch (maybe very recently).

h2v had to be vista exclusive to support winodws live, u said yourself that its a show for live.

shadowrun is multiplatform, so thats another vista reason.

if u start ranting like an over confident, elitist asshole, make sure u are absolutely perfect, well, u pretty much fucked that one up...

Hotrod
June 19th, 2007, 04:00 PM
I don't have Vista but I have tried it, even if it was for a few minutes only, and I could really see the improvements that it had over XP. I'm sure that people wouldn't have bought Vista if it was that bad. Also Halo 3 is only on Xbox 360 because Bungie wanted it to be that way, not Microsoft. Anyways, I think that this "fight" should end, or the thread should be locked.

|)4R|< 53|<70R
June 19th, 2007, 06:17 PM
actually...i think that shadowrun wood be more of a showcase title for live cos it actually has cross-platform play, unlike H2V. man i wanted cross-platform play for H2V so badly...to kick console gamer ass! it wood've been great...*sigh* o well.

Agamemnon
June 19th, 2007, 06:23 PM
Is it possible for some users to actually register with intelligible and legible user names and not retarded leet speak clan crap?

|)4R|< 53|<70R
June 19th, 2007, 06:27 PM
shutup man if u cant read my name then perhaps u shouldn't be here

Xetsuei
June 19th, 2007, 06:45 PM
Learn to post.

Mr Buckshot
June 19th, 2007, 06:46 PM
actually...i think that shadowrun wood be more of a showcase title for live cos it actually has cross-platform play, unlike H2V. man i wanted cross-platform play for H2V so badly...to kick console gamer ass! it wood've been great...*sigh* o well.

there were enough technical changes made in H2's code when it was ported to make cross-platform play technically impossible. The only way for that to be possible would be to make H2V exactly the same as H2X in terms of technical features - that is, the same low resolutions and lower-quality textures.

since Shadowrun is for the X360, it can do many of the same technical shit as the PC version (although neither version is visually appealing) so they are compatible with each other.

ImSpartacus
June 19th, 2007, 08:34 PM
Is it possible for some users to actually register with intelligible and legible user names and not retarded leet speak clan crap?

yeah that really bothers me. the same thing with in game names. its tough when u have one guy named 'spartan' another spartan 117' and another 'masterchief 117'. u cant say 117, and u cant say spartan, so u have to spell everything out.

and leet sux too, b/c u have to sit there a read it, and u end up called them the english name anyway, so its almost like 'what's the point?'

JDMFSeanP
June 19th, 2007, 10:36 PM
Whenever i start need for speed carbon now my pc seems to do it, but never any other times, any ideas?

Atty
June 19th, 2007, 10:39 PM
shutup man if u cant read my name then perhaps u shouldn't be hereNo, it's you who should not be here. Feel free to exit stage right and proceed to the deinterneted zone.

Agamemnon
June 19th, 2007, 10:51 PM
shutup man if u cant read my name then perhaps u shouldn't be here
I believe it is you who needs to leave.

jahrain
June 19th, 2007, 10:54 PM
Wow, I thought I was alone when I experienced a very similar problem. On my laptop, which is an alienware, not a dell, I began to get pretty nasty artifacts on my screen in very similar patterns, but they weren't as bad or intrusive. This happened about a few days after I installed vista and began playing some games on it though. As my computer is still under warrenty, I RMA'd the gfx card and the problem was solved. Now about a month later, I'm starting to get a similar problem, but it only appears in halo 2 and in Maya with certain 3d files with lots of textures. The difference is the artifacts are only on textures and vertecies are exploding all over the place with files with allot of vertecies. It would only happen after a while game play, but seemed to have no link to the operating temperatures of the gfxcards.

So what I ended up tracing the problem down to is the nvidia drivers and windows vista. For some reason, vista does not allow nvidia's drivers to maintain or control notebook specific thermal procedures to of the gfx cards and slow down the core or memory when appropriate to keep it from overheating and currupting VRam sectors. Sometimes the damage inflicted becomes permanent. This might be due with the restrictions the OS puts on graphics drivers under the new driver model. So I don't think it's entirely nvidia's fault for making crappy drivers.

Anyways, the only work around I have found for this issue, as I am waiting for my second RMA on my gfx card, and cooling system, is to download Ntune and manually downclock the vram and core when it starts to get pretty hot to prevent further damage. The problem is, that it can't report the vram temperatures, but just the core temperature, so you have to assume if the core is getting kinda hot, the vram might be getting even hotter. You can feel the greatly increased heat from the vents.

I'm not going to blame vista for this problem entirely, because any time I do, I just get flamed and called a moron for it, but I am just noting that these similar problems also occurred for me only after I installed vista on my notebook.

Xetsuei
June 19th, 2007, 11:02 PM
Use RivaTuner instead of Ntune. Also, Dell owns Alienware. :(

jahrain
June 19th, 2007, 11:17 PM
Xetsueiâ„¢;85737']Also, Dell owns Alienware. :(
And I know you don't mean that the good way. Also, I sadly found that out shortly after I ordered my laptop almost a year ago.

Corgy
June 19th, 2007, 11:54 PM
+Rep |)4R|< 53|<70R, I like you a lot, don't let scene kids like agameonognonedfo get you down man, you rock

Mr Buckshot
June 20th, 2007, 12:17 AM
And I know you don't mean that the good way. Also, I sadly found that out shortly after I ordered my laptop almost a year ago.

what the...a company produces laptops with more problems than DELL? (or even HP/Compaq)

thank god I never bought from them.

jahrain
June 20th, 2007, 01:31 AM
Yeah, I recommend not buying an alienware laptop like I did. Sure they look cool and all, and perform pretty well when new, but after about a year of owning it, its going to cause you more problems than it solves.

Agamemnon
June 20th, 2007, 01:48 AM
+Rep |)4R|< 53|<70R, I like you a lot, don't let scene kids like agameonognonedfo get you down man, you rock
I think you have me mistaken with yourself.

No, actually I'm pretty sure of it.

|)4R|< 53|<70R
June 20th, 2007, 12:02 PM
thx man :D and to all of u ppl who cant read my name: its not that hard to read my name. u guys shood just stfu about my name i never made fun of ur names b4 so dont make fun of mine.

ImSpartacus
June 20th, 2007, 12:19 PM
why cant u just have 'dark sector'? goddmn, both of u are acting like dumbasses.

Rosco
June 20th, 2007, 12:38 PM
thx man :D and to all of u ppl who cant read my name: its not that hard to read my name. u guys shood just stfu about my name i never made fun of ur names b4 so dont make fun of mine.

Actually I believe you completely missed the point of corgy's post.

Yeah, you're telling guys that have readable names to not make fun of your unreadable name. :downs:

Terry
June 20th, 2007, 03:36 PM
Darksector. Happy? It's a user handle and completely unimportant.

Also, I've had a dell for a while now and so has my friend and we've never had any hardware related problems yet...

|)4R|< 53|<70R
June 20th, 2007, 04:51 PM
why cant u just have 'dark sector'? goddmn, both of u are acting like dumbasses.
bcos Dark Sector/Sektor is too boring.:p

Kalub
June 20th, 2007, 04:58 PM
|)4R|< 53|<70R You have been charged with the crime of being an idiot.

Please Read this post: http://www.h2vista.net/forums/showpost.php?p=85727&postcount=65

And then die. Thank You, and have a nice day.

:fuckoff:

jcap
June 20th, 2007, 05:06 PM
...and |)4R|< 53|<70R is just plain stupid. :v

Patrickssj6
June 20th, 2007, 05:07 PM
You guys are worse than Germans on vacation.

Roostervier
June 20th, 2007, 05:24 PM
How did I know you would respond like that? Gave me a nice laugh, rofl. You kids are all the same, "OMG! You said somethin bad about me, I hate you! Oh wait that guy said somethin good, I will post somethin like thx man!" If someone says something about you that you don't like, doesn't even have to be bad, you freak out. Someone says something nice (haha sarcasm) you immediately praise them and say, "see im right, haw, loal!" Also, the reason you don't make fun of our names is because our names don't take five minutes to read, along with the fact that they aren't written in noobspeak.

I would have preferred Dark Sektor, "bcos" |)4R|< 53|<70R is too gay. :p

Also, would it really be that hard to spell things out correctly? Seeing you post stuff like "shadowrun wood beter show case live" (not a direct quote) is sickening. It is that much harder to press one more key and one different key, just so people can actually read what you write? Talking like that doesn't make you cool, it makes it so people don't know what the fuck you are saying and get frustrated reading your posts. That doesn't help with how they treat you.

legionaire45
June 20th, 2007, 05:54 PM
This thread has gone beyond the call of duty

thx man :D and to all of u ppl who cant read my name: its not that hard to read my name. u guys should just stfu about my name, I never made fun of your names before so don't make fun of mine.
Fixed your fucked up excuse of a post. I'm sure your using Internet Explo(d)rer right? Because if your using Firefox you obviously can't see the lovely little red underlines that tell you that your spelling skills are FUCKED.

If you have some little vendetta against Vista, then why the fuck are you here? Halo 2 VISTA. The OS has it's problems. This is like, 60 pages old now. Deal with it.

Masters, what are you going to do with the carcass of your laptop? You might be able to get Dell to repair it for you, although knowing how much they charged my school for repairs on laptops from like 2001 (about $500 each, or the cost of a new laptop basically) it might be more economical for you to get a new one.

TeeKup
June 20th, 2007, 05:59 PM

You're the coolest new member. ever
:awesome:

Mr Buckshot
June 20th, 2007, 07:12 PM
I have nothing against his name, but I think I'd find it awkward typing like that every time I log in.

Atty
June 20th, 2007, 07:29 PM
Buckshot, you, a man of the tech, should very well know all the cool kids use auto login. :)

Mr Buckshot
June 20th, 2007, 07:42 PM
Oh right, I don't let Firefox remember usernames/passwords because I'm paranoid.

|)4R|< 53|<70R
June 21st, 2007, 12:37 PM
jesus u guys are so retarded. im on firefox- i always have been. now SHUT THE FUCK UP about my name. i dont fucking make fun of urs so dont make fun of mine...little fuckers are acting like 2nd graders...

Dole
June 21st, 2007, 01:20 PM
I'm sure your using Internet Explo(d)rer right? Because if your using Firefox you obviously can't see the lovely little red underlines that tell you that your spelling skills are FUCKED.
I'm using Internet Explorer and I spell better than anyone here. :(

jesus u guys are so retarded. im on firefox- i always have been. 1. now SHUT THE FUCK UP about my name. i dont fucking make fun of urs so dont make fun of mine... 2. little fuckers are acting like 2nd graders...
1. Our aliases are coherent, individual, and to an extent they are sometimes even witty.
Yours is just stupid and stereotypical, even if you spend ten minutes trying to decipher the leetspeak.
2. The irony just jumps off the page, doesn't it? :)

TPE
June 21st, 2007, 01:34 PM
jesus u guys are so retarded. im on firefox- i always have been. now SHUT THE FUCK UP about my name. i dont fucking make fun of urs so dont make fun of mine...little fuckers are acting like 2nd graders...Hey man, take a giant chill pill. one so big that the US would think it was a weapon of mass destruction

Mr Buckshot
June 21st, 2007, 01:36 PM
leave him alone, he can wallow in self-pity all he wants.

Roostervier
June 21st, 2007, 01:39 PM
jesus u guys are so retarded. im on firefox- i always have been. now SHUT THE FUCK UP about my name. i dont fucking make fun of urs so dont make fun of mine...little fuckers are acting like 2nd graders...
If we are acting like second graders how come you are the one throwing a tantrum? D:
I am not trying to make fun of you, I am merely pointing out how much of a hypocrite your words are making you. Just take it as a warning and quit doing it, and this will probably be forgotten.

|)4R|< 53|<70R
June 21st, 2007, 01:41 PM
Hey man, take a giant chill pill. one so big that the US would think it was a weapon of mass destruction
well...i wood if u guys wood just SHUT UP about my name...

|)4R|< 53|<70R
June 21st, 2007, 01:42 PM
If we are acting like second graders how come you are the one throwing a tantrum? D:
I am not trying to make fun of you, I am merely pointing out how much of a hypocrite your words are making you. Just take it as a warning and quit doing it, and this will probably be forgotten.
how am i being hypocritical? and who's to say that i was trowing a tantrum? i was just pissed off cos u guys were being dicks.

Roostervier
June 21st, 2007, 01:43 PM
well...i wood if u guys wood just SHUT UP about my name...
Quit trying to get the last word in, you've already said that. No one would make fun of your name or complain about it if you would quit making such a big deal out of it.

how am i being hypocritical? and who's to say that i was trowing a tantrum? i was just pissed off cos u guys were being dicks.
You just proved my point. Throwing words around yet again. And I say that you were having a tantrum. When you lose control and post the word fuck 7 times in a sentence, you are obviously having one. About being hypocritical, you say we act like second graders when you are acting like one just as much as anyone else. If you are going to say how others act, make sure you don't act the same way. That completely ruins your point.

[edit] If you insist on talking about this issue, please take it to a PM with me or anyone else you have a beef with.

Revord
June 21st, 2007, 02:08 PM
If you insist on talking about this issue, please take it to a PM with me or anyone else you have a beef with.

Please do this. There is no reason for a public flamewar over something that can be handled privately. This post was supposed to be about Masters defunct laptop, not about someones name, how they spell it, or anything else.

Geez Masters, when are you going to turn off the spam magnet already:XD: Lol you attract more spam than anyone else Ive ever met
Revord

InnerGoat
June 21st, 2007, 02:57 PM

Get banned.

Oh wait.

Also, this thread has served its purpose And he was banned fairly with the warning system, before anyone cries about it.