PDA

View Full Version : Whats hot with Vista

E3pO
November 12th, 2006, 09:52 AM
I as a windows beta tester get free versions of software. I am happy to say that i was the first person to run halo on vista. The day that windows vista came out, was way after I got a beta version of vista from my friend that works with windows. I immediately realized that the Huds don’t line up so I asked for a hot fix. When I got the hot fix they told me to keep it to myself because they want people to by halo 2 for vista. Now that someone el has posted out the hot fix so you don’t have to go through the trouble I had to go through. So far with me experimenting with windows vista I have realized that many things will need to change with the map making world. But the new version of halo will come with a map maker. To tell you the truth I was at the place that the video was taking place. i got to play the halo 2 for vita and ill tell you right now it kicks But. i would have said the a word but i don’t want to get banned. I think that you all should know that halo vista is the coolest game that i have ever played.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

Teroh
November 12th, 2006, 04:27 PM
Ha ha ha.
No.
Gtfo.

Patrickssj6
November 12th, 2006, 04:36 PM
ROFL you made my day.

InnerGoat
November 12th, 2006, 04:44 PM
What the..

Everyone knows that TheGhost was the first to play Halo2 on Vista, silly.

TheGhost
November 12th, 2006, 05:02 PM
This thread is failing.

WhÎþLå§h ÐÆmØÑ
November 12th, 2006, 05:39 PM
Indeed. It has no purpose.

jcap
November 12th, 2006, 06:01 PM
Liar. I hacked beta.bungie.net and played Halo 2 Vista before you, so you weren't the first. I am going to go play H2V right now and as soon as I am done I am going to play Halo 3.