PDA

View Full Version : Chris Benoit Double Murder Suicide.

Limited
June 26th, 2007, 07:03 AM
http://www.wwe.com/shows/ecw/superstars/chrisbenoit/articles/benoitupdate

Holy shit. I cant believe this is real.

According to this article.

"WAGA, a FOX-owned and operated television station in Atlanta, reported that investigators believe Benoit killed his wife and 7-year-old son over the weekend, then himself on Monday."

What the fuck?? I'm not a fan of wrestling any more, was in like 2000, but this is a huge shock....

DaneO'Roo
June 26th, 2007, 09:38 AM
Fucking cowards. Can't deal with their own problems so they wreck other peoples lives. Assholes.

Kornman00
June 26th, 2007, 11:41 AM
"not found"

Soilent Green
June 26th, 2007, 02:18 PM
FAYETTEVILLE, Ga. (AP) - Pro wrestler Chris Benoit strangled his wife and smothered his son before hanging himself in his weight room, a law enforcement official close to the investigation told The Associated Press on Tuesday.

Authorities also said they are investigating whether steroids may have been a factor in the deaths of Benoit, his wife and their 7-year-old son. Steroid abuse has been linked to depression, paranoia, and aggressive behavior or angry outbursts known as "roid rage."

http://msn.foxsports.com/other/story/6960688?MSNHPHCP&GT1=10136

Roid Rage... :eek:

Cortexian
June 28th, 2007, 01:51 PM
Made me lol, wrestling ftl.

Syuusuke
June 28th, 2007, 02:35 PM
Fucking cowards. Can't deal with their own problems so they wreck other peoples lives. Assholes.
inves
I don't think he had any problems, it was the steroids doing the work (investigators).

masterchief
June 28th, 2007, 09:27 PM
I feel bad for him

rossmum
June 29th, 2007, 02:46 AM
Made me lol, wrestling ftl.
You laughed because a man killed his wife and child, and then himself? :raise:

Kornman00
June 29th, 2007, 11:14 AM
From what I hear, it is also speculated that he has been contemplating suicide and thought he couldn't leave his wife to care for their special needs child so he cut the pain and suffering he thought they would have experienced when he was gone. Not thinking straight of course.

Jelly
June 29th, 2007, 01:27 PM
From what I hear, it is also speculated that he has been contemplating suicide and thought he couldn't leave his wife to care for their special needs child so he cut the pain and suffering he thought they would have experienced when he was gone. Not thinking straight of course.

Thoughtful.

Limited
June 29th, 2007, 01:31 PM
Yeah my mate was saying that maybe he killed them both so they didnt have to put up with the fact he killed himself and he didnt want them to be alone. But even so, why didnt he shoot them? He killed them in some of the worst ways to die =\

KennyownsU
June 29th, 2007, 01:34 PM
A friend of mine said that the Canadian Mofia had it in for Benoit. I have no idea where he got the idea from.

Kornman00
June 29th, 2007, 02:40 PM
Yeah, suffocation isn't the coolest way to end it, but I guess he didn't want to deface their bodies? or wanted it to be "natural" or was just plain fucking crazy :-3