PDA

View Full Version : Condition zero?

Steva
June 28th, 2007, 03:44 PM
For first, does any1 here have Counter Strike: Condition Zero?

legionaire45
June 28th, 2007, 05:29 PM
Yes. I don't really play it though considering I have 1.6 and Source.

Darkness
June 28th, 2007, 05:45 PM
i did then got banned then, bought the cs 1 anthology

Mr Buckshot
June 28th, 2007, 06:58 PM
I don't have it. It's not worth it anyway because I already have 1.6 and source. Only diehard CS fans should buy Condition Zero.

Steva
June 29th, 2007, 07:57 AM
k....lol, i kinda got messed in all those versions, is 1.6 never than CZ?
And, u who has it, did u update it? To what version? 1.1, 1.2 or.....?

Mr Buckshot
June 29th, 2007, 10:30 AM
1.6 is based on the Half-Life 1 engine. It's the same Counter-Strike that was first released, but the 1.6 means that it's got the full complement of weapons and maps and stuff that were released later on (CZ has all of those plus an extra riot shield I thing).

Why isn't CZ worth it? Simply put, 1.6 came out before CZ did, and CZ has almost nothing new to offer (single player missions might be fun but you can always put bots in 1.6), so if you already have 1.6, there's no reason to get CZ because you're essentially buying the same game.

lol I can see you're confused about the number 1.6. No, I didn't update it. I bought the Half-Life 1 platinum pack, which included HL1, Opposing Force, Blue Shift, Team Fortress Classic, and Counter-Strike, which was already at 1.6 when I installed it. The 1.6 update is the very last Counter-Strike update, and that was like 4 years ago when it first came out.

CS Source is a remake of CS on the Source engine, which first powered Half-Life 2. Source's gameplay is the same as that of 1.6, but you get the Half-Life 2 graphics and physics. I think Valve is working on Source ports of all its old Half-Life 1 games. Hope Opposing Force gets a Source makeover.

[I.B]Mr_Kola
June 29th, 2007, 02:36 PM
Very Few People play CZ... when compared to 1.6 or Source... To me Its just weird... I'd rather play CS:S mehself... or if i don't have a pc powerful enough at the time... 1.6.. way before i'd even touch CZ...

Steva
June 29th, 2007, 05:39 PM
um, i didn`t actually i asked that, i asked has any1(of u who have cz) updated/patched it?
And update to what version OF CZ? i think ther are patch 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5. So haev u updated your cz to any of those version OF CZ?

Mr Buckshot
June 29th, 2007, 09:44 PM
Doesn't Steam auto-update your games for you? If not, just search for updates.

CZ has updates? whoa.

Steva
June 30th, 2007, 06:09 AM
well, that is a problem,i cold only update it trough steam, but i got really slow internet, so it can`t be downloaded,so if some1 could just look at your steam folder and try to find installed cz folder, and then put that updated cz to some site so i can download it, actually my brother, he has better internet, and he has no time to install steam, so this will be easier, please?

Mr Buckshot
June 30th, 2007, 12:58 PM
you have...a "slow" internet? If that is the case, you might not want to play any modern online games at all.

Try going to http://planethalflife.gamespy.com/cs/

Steva
June 30th, 2007, 01:06 PM
lol what? um, im gona play this against bots, and what about u legionare, um, can u please check where your cz is installed in steam folder? please?

Atty
June 30th, 2007, 01:41 PM
What the hell is this? :gonk:

1.6 == CS:S > CS:CZ

Steva
June 30th, 2007, 01:44 PM
idk what is that, pub do u have cz? if yes, please look at my last post post before yours:)

Pooky
June 30th, 2007, 02:55 PM
All CZ is is CS 1.6 with bots, except they added some lame objectives :\

Steva
July 1st, 2007, 06:22 AM
well, what i want are those player and weapon models, u get them when u update your CZ, but, i would update it, its just that my internet is very slow, so i can`t be downloaded, so, um, maybe some1 could see if he could find that CZ installed and updated in your steam foler, and send it to me?
My xfire is: Stevan343
my email is stojanka_kolarski@yahoo.com:)

legionaire45
July 1st, 2007, 04:02 PM
well, what i want are those player and weapon models, u get them when u update your CZ, but, i would update it, its just that my internet is very slow, so i can`t be downloaded, so, um, maybe some1 could see if he could find that CZ installed and updated in your steam foler, and send it to me?
My xfire is: Stevan343

wait, you mean the models from the hi-def pack? Those are bundled with HL:Blue Shift. You'll need to buy it. Also, Steam has a download manager built in, so you should be able to download the update, even if it takes a little while.

Emmzee
July 1st, 2007, 04:09 PM
i wouldn't recommend typing your email like that. You're just asking for bots to spam the hell out of you.

On topic: If you want single player, just play Condition Zero: Deleted Scenes.

legionaire45
July 1st, 2007, 11:21 PM
i wouldn't recommend typing your email like that. You're just asking for bots to spam the hell out of you.
http://www.fukung.net/images/5312/goodtoseeyou7rl.jpghttp://www.fukung.net/v/5312/goodtoseeyou7rl.jpg