PDA

View Full Version : Project H3 ( french )

{DHG}Vista
July 1st, 2007, 04:45 PM
Hi all
and Hello super team CMT! We, players of halo and mappor French:D we had an idea, creates a map Halo 3 (highground or Valhalla ) which badly did not leave ^^ But, But… We miss textures and of tags! Admittedly, We do not have any badly but style halation 3… This to require a same little assistance of you would be super (textures, tags, ideas…)
We Thank You!
all the types of assistance are the welcomes….:D
Sorry i use a translator :)

Our images

http://i19.servimg.com/u/f19/11/03/17/50/bwah10.jpg
By : Love de lux

Posted by : {DHG}Vista

thehoodedsmack
July 1st, 2007, 04:49 PM
Well, good luck with that. I'm not entirely sure what you said in your post. Could you elaborate?

Neuro Guro
July 1st, 2007, 04:54 PM
bon chance, vous avoir besoin.

thehoodedsmack
July 1st, 2007, 04:55 PM
Um..... je parle petit francais? Man, this language barrier thing is difficult. I did just say "I speak small french", right?

Xetsuei
July 1st, 2007, 04:57 PM

Start over. It's not that I think it's bad, it's just completely wrong.

Neuro Guro
July 1st, 2007, 04:58 PM
Um..... je parle petit francais? Man, this language barrier thing is difficult. I did just say "I speak small french", right?

If you are in fact a male, then yeah, thats what you said.

,also yeah that model isn't looking too hot.

thehoodedsmack
July 1st, 2007, 05:01 PM
If you are in fact a male, then yeah, thats what you said.

Oh good. I guess there is an upside for me living in a billingual country.

{DHG}Vista
July 1st, 2007, 05:08 PM
We Would Like to Know some methodes for recreate these maps and if possible of the help(assistant) of the amerique ^^ xD lol
thx for comment

thehoodedsmack
July 1st, 2007, 05:11 PM
Alright. They want modelling tips, and possible help from Americans. I'll leave this to you folks.

FRain
July 1st, 2007, 05:13 PM
Hi all
and Hello super team CMT! We, players of halo and mappor French:D we had an idea, creates a map Halo 3 (highground or Valhalla ) which badly did not leave ^^ But, But… We miss textures and of tags! Admittedly, We do not have any badly but style halation 3… This to require a same little assistance of you would be super (textures, tags, ideas…)
We Thank You!
all the types of assistance are the welcomes….:D
Sorry i use a translator :)

Our images

Posted by : {DHG}Vista

Good job on the model! But it is the old version, and which I was just about to post a piece of the new version. Keep updated.

Dole
July 1st, 2007, 07:41 PM
Oh good. I guess there is an upside for me living in a billingual country.
Even though that technically was what you said, that still doesn't mean it's proper French. At all.

Hotrod
July 1st, 2007, 07:49 PM
J'espère que vous êtes capables de trouver toute l'aide dont vous avez besoin. Je crois que ceci est une bonne idée, et elle serait encore meilleure en utilisant H2V.

For those of you who didn't understand what I just said, figure it out.:p

SgtBotley
July 1st, 2007, 08:02 PM
J'espère que vous êtes capables de trouver toute l'aide dont vous avez besoin. Je crois que ceci est une bonne idée, et elle serait encore meilleure en utilisant H2V.

For those of you who didn't understand what I just said, figure it out.:p

"I hope that you are able to find all the assistance of which need you. I believe that this is a good idea, and she would be again better while using H2V. " ???

need to brush up a little....

Hotrod
July 1st, 2007, 08:05 PM
You definatly need to stop using a translator, they're horrible at translating. (how ironic) What I said was :

"I hope that you're able to find all the assistance that you need. I think that this is a good idea, but it would be better if you used H2V."

Dole
July 1st, 2007, 09:37 PM
Which reminds me, I've got to look up the codes for the accented vowels...

Lightning
July 2nd, 2007, 02:11 AM
"and she would be again better while using H2V."

Best line ever.

I wish you luck in improving your work! Hopefully you can find the help needed here!

Love De Lux
July 2nd, 2007, 02:35 AM
Oh, so they found that forum, oh great ? :lol:

And this pic... I know about it's the old model, it was more a test than a real start. :)

I already told them that we should do classic map, with classic weapons set >__<
Anyway, I hope we'll get somewhere this time :p

Thancks everyone.

PS : If you hard time with understanding what he say, ask me XD

Terry
July 3rd, 2007, 05:46 PM
Alright. They want modelling tips, and possible help from Americans. I'll leave this to you folks.

He said it in English. We didn't need a translation XD

Neuro Guro
July 3rd, 2007, 06:25 PM
Coming up with your own idea for a map would be a better idea.