PDA

View Full Version : Halo Campain for Ce Troubles

Atomic-Spud
July 1st, 2007, 05:47 PM
I hope somone from CMT can help me out here. I am having a problem with the halo ce sp Campaign maps. Let me describe whats happening and maby somone will be able to help:

All Maps are in the proper folder, Piller of autum plays just fine all the way through right to the cutscene in the escapepod just befor it enters the atmosphere.... but thats where the trouble starts. the cutscene doesn't continue into the next episode... It just becomes a white screen and hangs there, the computers fine, Halo itself doesn't load the next level. SO I had to close it with alt-f4.
But here is where it gets intresting..... The map HALO is now selectable on the list but when you choose ANY level of difficulty and click OK Nothing happens. Also Piller of autum is the dufalt map when you choose campain, you cannot access the selectable list unless you start a new game and get to a checkpoint, then quit and choose continue from the UI.

Does any one have an idea whats going wrong?

Flood55
July 1st, 2007, 07:36 PM
Is there a a30.map file in your maps folder?

Atomic-Spud
July 2nd, 2007, 02:44 PM
Yes the map is there. I am Doing a checksum comparison right now.

Atomic-Spud
July 2nd, 2007, 02:46 PM
BLASTED ISP!!! CORRUPTED ANOTHER DOWNLOAD!!! I am redownloading the map now, and I will update again if there are more troubles.

SMASH
July 2nd, 2007, 03:13 PM
For 1, don't double post. For 2, to stop corrupted downloads, get a download manager.

Atomic-Spud
July 3rd, 2007, 02:20 PM
My apoliges for the double post, smash. As for the download manager I am switching to firefox. So far the game works great! Thanks for putting up with my nOOb'ness. You gyys at cmt realy rock. I hope to experience more of your good work soon. Have a great summer!:)

SMASH
July 3rd, 2007, 04:57 PM
My apoliges for the double post, smash. As for the download manager I am switching to firefox. So far the game works great! Thanks for putting up with my nOOb'ness. You gyys at cmt realy rock. I hope to experience more of your good work soon. Have a great summer!:)

When I said download manager, was meaning something like this:

http://www.download.com/Free-Download-Manager/3000-2071_4-10578059.html?tag=lst-0-2

Even Firefox, which is better than IE, will still corrupt a couple downloads here and there. A download manager won't.

Atomic-Spud
July 3rd, 2007, 06:25 PM
I've been looking for a good one, Thanks for the link! I was also wondering about CMT's custom ui. I went to download it from your single player maps page, but the link is broken.... is it still available for download and where?

Kelzorz
July 4th, 2007, 08:05 AM
For 1, don't double post. For 2, to stop corrupted downloads, get a download manager.

Get Mozzilla Firefox it is free and it comes with a download manager and it is also safer then Internet Explorer. :D

SMASH
July 4th, 2007, 11:32 AM
Get Mozzilla Firefox it is free and it comes with a download manager and it is also safer then Internet Explorer. :D

I use Firefox, and it is all good, but their download manager built in is still flawed.

As for the CMT UI. Halomaps.org is your friend: http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?pg=3&fid=1933