PDA

View Full Version : I'm moving to France!

Zeph
July 1st, 2007, 06:40 PM
http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?rn=49750&cl=3181331&ch=334515&src=news

They get soo much vacation time! The French really have their priorities there. I'd rather go to France, abide by their laws, and enjoy their way of life more than earning a fortune in America. I find it fascinating that a culture would make laws to make its citizens sit back and enjoy life.

Atty
July 1st, 2007, 06:41 PM
They smell, why go? Hang here. ;D

Emmzee
July 1st, 2007, 06:44 PM
France??

Jesus Christ man, that's a new low.

Zeph
July 1st, 2007, 06:59 PM
35 hour weeks, 5 week vacations.....
I can stand the foul stench for that.

mR_r0b0to
July 1st, 2007, 07:02 PM
The women have hairy armpits.

PlasbianX
July 1st, 2007, 07:04 PM
The women have hairy armpits.

So does your GF, so why are you complaining? ;p

(if zeph gives me a warning for this than fu)

Xetsuei
July 1st, 2007, 07:32 PM
FFS what a horrible country, why the hell would anyone want to live there.

Emmzee
July 1st, 2007, 07:34 PM
So does your GF, so why are you complaining? ;p
So does your mom.

DrunkenSamus
July 1st, 2007, 07:35 PM
You could have all the French Fries you can eat. Best thing is that you won't be under George W. Bitch's control.

teh lag
July 1st, 2007, 07:44 PM
You could have all the French Fries you can eat. Best thing is that you won't be under George W. Bitch's control.

Actually, they're Freedom Fries now. But they originated in Belguim anyway.

Dole
July 1st, 2007, 07:44 PM
Xetsuei™;93137']FFS what a horrible country, why the hell would anyone want to live there.
Mediterranean climate, hot women, beautiful vistas, incredible food, and the encouragement to actually enjoy it?

Actually, they're Freedom Fries now. But they originated in Belguim anyway.
And were perfected in Coney Island.

Best thing is that you won't be under George W. Bitch's control.
Look out everyone, it's an INTERNET TOUGH GUY! :woop:

-£§- §age
July 1st, 2007, 07:46 PM
Probably no Halo in France, seeing as they have such a suck-ass military.

Atty
July 1st, 2007, 07:50 PM
Love De Lux will have words with you, Sage. >:-U

Dole
July 1st, 2007, 07:51 PM
Probably no Halo in France, seeing as they have such a suck-ass military.
The French Foreign Legion is one of the most effective fighting forces in the world. :eyesroll:

DaneO'Roo
July 1st, 2007, 08:04 PM
wtf is wrong with France? Fuck the political shit. Beutiful city of Paris, beautiful women and accents, awesome food. Everyone quit bitching.

Hotrod
July 1st, 2007, 08:06 PM
Actually, they're Freedom Fries now.

Only is the U.S. Gotta love Canada.

-£§- §age
July 1st, 2007, 08:20 PM
:downs: Don't touch me. Dole is winner.

Rob Oplawar
July 1st, 2007, 08:30 PM
Well see the problem with living in France is I'd have to learn to sort of speak French. There is no way I'm ever going to be able to properly pronounce all those freaky frogiolleabretetti sounds and whatnot.

Emmzee
July 1st, 2007, 09:45 PM
Canada? Psh. Can you get a fully operable, legal assault rifle for $300 in Canada? Hell no. Go go United States!

Dole
July 1st, 2007, 09:51 PM
Canada? Psh. Can you get a fully operable, legal assault rifle for $300 in Canada? Hell no. Go go United States!
I couldn't get a fully-operable AND legal assault rifle for $300... Oh yeah, I live in New York City. :(

Pfft... that trend lasted a full week-and-a-half.

Sever
July 1st, 2007, 09:59 PM
I play on Yoyorast Island almost daily, so I kinda have to like France...

Emmzee
July 1st, 2007, 10:01 PM
I couldn't get a fully-operable AND legal assault rifle for $300... Oh yeah, I live in New York City. :(
Haw.

Pfft... that trend lasted a full week-and-a-half.Really? That long?

Dole
July 1st, 2007, 10:09 PM
Really? That long?
Well, it did for me. I was an eleven year old in Junior High. :P

Mr Buckshot
July 1st, 2007, 10:14 PM
My sister traveled in France twice. She likes the locations and French architecture, and loves the Louvre. However she did say that many French people were hostile...maybe it's because we're Chinese.

I learn French in school (3rd year now). I plan to finish it ASAP because I don't really like it (but it's easy). I didn't take Spanish because everyone said the Spanish teacher was a bitch, although I would've preferred Spanish. Still, speaking and writing French is not that hard. I have 97% in French (10th grade).

I'd travel to France to see some of the locations (and get free samples from every single chocolate shop), but living there is a no-no.

Emmzee
July 1st, 2007, 10:17 PM
My sister traveled in France twice. She likes the locations and French architecture, and loves the Louvre. However she did say that many French people were hostile...maybe it's because we're Chinese.
No.

It's because you're foreign.

Boba
July 1st, 2007, 10:19 PM
SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT DON'T

rossmum
July 1st, 2007, 10:23 PM
http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?rn=49750&cl=3181331&ch=334515&src=news

They get soo much vacation time! The French really have their priorities there. I'd rather go to France, abide by their laws, and enjoy their way of life more than earning a fortune in America. I find it fascinating that a culture would make laws to make its citizens sit back and enjoy life.
Their school hours are piss. Seriously, when I did French we learned about their school system, you have school from something like 8 until 5 every day except wednesday (half a day) and one day of the weekend. Well, unless they've changed it. France is pretty cool though, when I lived in England we'd go across every few weeks.

Well see the problem with living in France is I'd have to learn to sort of speak French. There is no way I'm ever going to be able to properly pronounce all those freaky frogiolleabretetti sounds and whatnot.
It's not too hard. There are a few basic rules on pronunciation, the rest is just common sense.

Neuro Guro
July 1st, 2007, 10:24 PM

Just in case you don't know, they all take English as a 2nd language.

Dole
July 1st, 2007, 10:31 PM
It's not too hard. There are a few basic rules on pronunciation, the rest is just common sense.
Latin is common sense. French is wacky.

Or maybe it's just my Egyptian teacher...

...beautiful women and accents,
Ohhhhhhh baby.

FoQLOCU6KBg

Atty
July 1st, 2007, 11:24 PM
I don't know what she is saying but I don't care, when she talks my life instantly gets better.

I'm in heaven.

rossmum
July 1st, 2007, 11:36 PM
http://sa.tweek.us/emots/images/emot-flashfap.gif

Emmzee
July 1st, 2007, 11:38 PM
http://sa.tweek.us/emots/images/emot-flashfap.gif
:awesome:

Masterz1337
July 1st, 2007, 11:45 PM
No fapping guys, don't want to get any women pregnant ;).

Anyway, I'd go to France. Be fun :).

Omega
July 2nd, 2007, 05:57 AM
The language french sucks ass. Good luck...

Chronos
July 2nd, 2007, 06:54 AM
I wouldn't go.. France is in sort of a crisis right now, but hey, my 2 cents.

Aeron
July 2nd, 2007, 07:30 AM
id go, good weather, possibly best food in the world, beautifull old buildings, hot women,

but id hate to drive in france, theyre crazy specially round the arc de triumph

rossmum
July 2nd, 2007, 08:04 AM
Yeah. Driving in France is a little bit on the crazy side of things... :p

Hotrod
July 2nd, 2007, 03:35 PM

Why in the world would I want to buy a gun? Or why would anyone want one? Go Canada!

Xetsuei
July 2nd, 2007, 03:37 PM
Why in the world would I want to buy a gun? Or why would anyone want one? Go Canada!

You obviously haven't fired a real gun.

Cortexian
July 2nd, 2007, 03:44 PM
Xet. Sit.

Your the one that thinks .700 cal is stupid.

Hotrod
July 2nd, 2007, 03:45 PM
Xetsuei™;93561']You obviously haven't fired a real gun.

Yes I have, but I still don't want one.

Xetsuei
July 2nd, 2007, 03:46 PM
Was it a .22? You poor thing.

Cortexian
July 2nd, 2007, 03:46 PM
Yes I have, but I still don't want one.
Incompetence.

I have like... 6-7 in the house on a regular basis. Some are even restricted :)

Hotrod
July 2nd, 2007, 03:48 PM
Well then, I won't ever be visiting you.

Cortexian
July 2nd, 2007, 03:49 PM
Well then, I won't ever be visiting you.
Obviously, you live in Ontario.

Hotrod
July 2nd, 2007, 03:51 PM
I could take a plane to go there.

Dole
July 2nd, 2007, 07:25 PM
Why in the world would I want to buy a gun? Or why would anyone want one?
What IS this blasphemy?

No fapping guys, don't want to get any women pregnant ;).
I don't think you thoroughly understand the mechanics of "fap-fap-fap" as apposed to "fuck-fuck-fuck".

Emmzee
July 2nd, 2007, 07:28 PM
What IS this blasphemy?
Seriously. Real men don't own a gun; they own 5 or more!

rossmum
July 2nd, 2007, 11:37 PM
Or why would anyone want one?
Uh, speak for yourself.

I don't think you thoroughly understand the mechanics of "fap-fap-fap" as apposed to "fuck-fuck-fuck".
It's a Stealth reference.

Dole
July 2nd, 2007, 11:48 PM
I just realized that.

Stealth you should ask your mom where babies come from, because you don't just wank them out of your hand.

Xetsuei
July 3rd, 2007, 12:08 AM
If you ever do move there you will realize what a horrible country it is, and move back to where ever you lived previously.

lazer_kittie504
July 3rd, 2007, 12:33 AM
good bye or as the french say au revoir. Oh i forgot one thing bring a english to french dictionary or a lap top with wireless internet for a translater, and good luck you`ll need it :/

Dole
July 3rd, 2007, 07:46 PM
Xetsuei™;93792']If you ever do move there you will realize what a horrible country it is, and move back to where ever you lived previously.
He'll still have sex with about thirty-four different women before he comes back, though.

Xetsuei
July 3rd, 2007, 08:18 PM
He'll still have sex with about thirty-four different women before he comes back, though.

Aids.

Abdurahman
July 3rd, 2007, 09:06 PM
D0owRk-zYOk

StankBacon
July 4th, 2007, 03:11 AM

doubtful.