PDA

View Full Version : Know what's gonna kick ass?

Emmzee
July 1st, 2007, 06:49 PM
The fourth of July. I went to Mexico this past week, and bought about $60 worth of fireworks, which here is probably $200 or something. Anyways, got all the illegal shit and I'm going to have a kick-awesome fourth of July. I'm also seeing Die Hard 4 (day) and Transformers (night). How are you guys gonna spend your Independence Days?

Rob Oplawar
July 1st, 2007, 08:26 PM
I'm gonna stay home from official work and work on my map instead.

And yes, that night, as is our tradition, everyone in the cul-de-sac (or however you spell/hyphenize that) will pool all their fireworks together. With everyone combined we get prolly more than $1000 worth of fireworks each year. It's a good time. At least America's got that going for it- we have an excuse to do this instead of working!

Oh I forgot to mention I'll have to fly my jet into the belly of the alien spaceships. Bastards knocked over the statue of liberty.

k4is3rxkh40s
July 1st, 2007, 08:32 PM
And yes, that night, as is our tradition, everyone in the cul-de-sac (or however you spell/hyphenize that) will pool all their fireworks together. With everyone combined we get prolly more than $1000 worth of fireworks each year. It's a good time. At least America's got that going for it- we have an excuse to do this instead of working!

Lucky you :(
My cul-de-sac is right on the border between 2 cities somehow, so the cops from the city that fireworks are illegal in just last year decided to fine a bunch of people after we'd been setting them off for around 7 or so -__-

Rob Oplawar
July 1st, 2007, 08:34 PM
^ most good fireworks are illegal here too. One of my neighbors is a cop. He brings a lot of fireworks each year. XD

k4is3rxkh40s
July 1st, 2007, 08:38 PM
^ most good fireworks are illegal here too. One of my neighbors is a cop. He brings a lot of fireworks each year. XD

Sparklers are illegal here :(

Hotrod
July 1st, 2007, 08:42 PM
Where do you live?

k4is3rxkh40s
July 1st, 2007, 08:44 PM
Washington :\

Emmzee
July 1st, 2007, 09:17 PM
Sparklers are illegal here :(
Jesus Christ. Nothing's illegal to use here. One of the benefits of living in the South. That and guns.

Dole
July 1st, 2007, 09:47 PM
According to tonight's news, it might be lightly raining sometime on wednesday, but I really don't care. I'm having a pig roast during the day, and then at night we're going to go down to the beach to watch people set off fireworks.

Also, since fireworks for the most part aren't illegal in New Jersey, we get to see some HUGE displays from across Sandy Hook.

Btw MZ, Die Hard was great. Non-stop action. :D

Patrickssj6
July 1st, 2007, 10:13 PM
How are you guys gonna spend your Independence Days?
Yawing.I thought 4th of July was only 1 day...

Meh I lived in Germany and played with enough fireworks...The High School had already the firework on the 1st...pretty nice stuff :)

rossmum
July 1st, 2007, 10:18 PM
I'll probably be doing nothing, as I don't live in the US :downs:

Enjoy it, guys.

Emmzee
July 1st, 2007, 10:23 PM
I'll probably be doing nothing, as I don't live in the US :downs:

Enjoy it, guys.
You can fly over here and celebrate it. It'll only cost a few thousand dollars!

Dole
July 1st, 2007, 10:29 PM
Yawing.I thought 4th of July was only 1 day...

Meh I lived in Germany and played with enough fireworks...The High School had already the firework on the 1st...pretty nice stuff :)
Didn't you say you lived in upstate New York or New Hampshire earlier this year, and that one time you lived in South America?
Do you bounce around the world from one location to another? Are you James Bond?

Emmzee
July 1st, 2007, 10:33 PM
Didn't you say you lived in upstate New York or New Hampshire earlier this year, and that one time you lived in South America?
Do you bounce around the world from one location to another? Are you James Bond?
OH MY GOD WE FOUND OUT HIS SECRET

Mr Buckshot
July 1st, 2007, 10:42 PM
I live in Vancouver so we don't celebrate July 4. However I will be seeing Transformers (but not Die Hard, only one movie at a time). I might set off some sparklers and fireworks though.

Today is Canada Day :) we don't have fireworks in my area though but there are several barbecue parties and I just went to one at my neighbor's.

Nugga117
July 1st, 2007, 11:00 PM
Do you bounce around the world from one location to another? Are you James Bond? That's funny because I was listening to the James Bond theme as I was reading that. lol
Anywho me and a few friends will be blowing off a few dozen bottle rockets and about 200 packs of sparklers. Should be fun. And that's after we see the town's official show.

Atty
July 1st, 2007, 11:03 PM
I'll be working, yeah I'm so awesome aren't I? Fuck yeah.

DrunkenSamus
July 1st, 2007, 11:16 PM
We're going to set off some sparklers and punt them to hell.

Stealth
July 1st, 2007, 11:17 PM
;_; Fire works are banned in Utah. But Walmart is still selling them.

Emmzee
July 1st, 2007, 11:32 PM
Know what I just found out is awesome? Taking bottle rockets off of the sticks, lighting them, then letting go.

Kornman00
July 2nd, 2007, 10:51 AM
You cease to realize he is paranoid, thus he will never give out his true location. he lives in rossmum's posts

Patrickssj6
July 2nd, 2007, 11:35 AM
Germany,Argentina,Mexico,Brazil,Columbia-->Germany-->Now New York-->1 Week Germany again

Well yeah...the German/Latino with a license to kill :)

You cease to realize he is paranoid, thus he will never give out his true location. he lives in rossmum's posts
I lol'd

served.

FRain
July 2nd, 2007, 11:56 AM
Washington :\

Um, fuck? I think really that it's not illegal as long as the cops can't see it or hear it. I really am going to set off my shit in the backyard because I live right on a highway.

Cortexian
July 2nd, 2007, 02:51 PM
I was sleeping all day yesterday.

Neuro Guro
July 2nd, 2007, 03:26 PM
Probally roll a really big blunt, then me and Will Smith are gonna kick some alien ass and save the world.

mR_r0b0to
July 2nd, 2007, 03:33 PM
Eve Online

Neuro Guro
July 3rd, 2007, 03:24 AM
Eve Online

That falls under Type 2 "40 year old virgin" category post.

Type 1 being "World of Warcraft"

Archon23
July 3rd, 2007, 03:57 AM
Bottle. Rocket. Fight

We have this every year just that we got fined twice and I got burned 4 times. Heh but its still fun as fuck.

Dole
July 4th, 2007, 02:37 AM
Well yeah...the German/Latino with a license to kill :)
German and Latino? You're not James Bond... you're just Ned Holness. :rolleyes:

That falls under Type 2 "40 year old virgin" category post.

Type 1 being "World of Warcraft"
Where does Halo fit into that equation? :(

StankBacon
July 4th, 2007, 03:02 AM
Bottle. Rocket. Fight

We have this every year just that we got fined twice and I got burned 4 times. Heh but its still fun as fuck.

haha me and my cousins always throw firecrackers at each other.

:p