PDA

View Full Version : Transformers Movie

MNC
July 2nd, 2007, 03:10 PM
Aww, it looks so damn awesome. Anyone looking out for it? I've never been a big fan of G1 or Beast Wars, but it's looking great so far.

Cortexian
July 2nd, 2007, 03:38 PM
Can't remember really liking the cartoon's. The movie does however look really good.

Mr Buckshot
July 2nd, 2007, 03:56 PM
I'm going to see it with a few friends on the 4th of July. The theaters in Richmond (near Vancouver, not the one in Virginia) are not too popular so I'll bus there with my pals.

I never got to see the cartoons (no cable TV in the 1990's in Singapore) but I loved the toys and I still have a few.

Stealth
July 2nd, 2007, 05:59 PM
Can't remember really liking the cartoon's. The movie does however look really good.
Each and every Transformer robot in the movie is made up of tons of little models that work togather, I learned that from Yahoo.com.:lol:

Kornman00
July 2nd, 2007, 06:14 PM
Work together like Captain Planet? :fail:

teh lag
July 2nd, 2007, 06:15 PM
Pssh, Voltron > Transformers.

It's still giant robots blowing stuff up though, so I might see it.

Work together like Captain Planet?

The power is yours! :woot:

ImSpartacus
July 2nd, 2007, 06:21 PM
ive been tryign to find it on the intarweb for about 30 minutes now.

hint hint - my intreneeb skills suck big ones

Emmzee
July 2nd, 2007, 07:17 PM

Let's not talk about piracy here.

On topic:
Transformers was awesome until other people started liking it. Stupid Bayformers movie.

Dole
July 2nd, 2007, 07:21 PM
This is true MZ.

Each and every Transformer robot in the movie is made up of tons of little models that work togather, I learned that from Yahoo.com.:lol:
No shit? They're all computer-generated, how the hell else would they do it?

Stealth
July 2nd, 2007, 07:23 PM
Work together like Captain Planet? :fail:
no, like a real car. all most...:eyesroll:

It's still giant robots blowing stuff up though, so I might see it.
but that's the best part, the part of things blowing up.:D

if you're trying to find the news post thingy that talks about the making of the movie Transformers, go to www.Transformers.com (http://www.Transformers.com) I think that's where I saw it, it's a movie, but there is some video on the maker people talking about the robots abit.

Dole
July 2nd, 2007, 07:33 PM
I never got to see the cartoons (no cable TV in the 1990's in Singapore) but I loved the toys and I still have a few.
Neither did I, but Beast Wars was on the regular channels for the four(?) years it was on TV.
For a kid who liked animals, giant robots, and actual computer effects in a time when Power Rangers reigned, that show was a Godsend.

Stealth
July 2nd, 2007, 07:43 PM
yes, I liked Beast wars, but the cartoons... meh did like it, the newer ones lost the zest of the oldys, most cartoons now last all zest of the older cartoons. ;_; that's why I some times watch anime, cause there's fighting, funny stuff, and some things that you wouldn't see in the new TMNT cartoon shows on sat. now days.

TeeKup
July 2nd, 2007, 08:25 PM
I thought the old Transformers Armada show was a bit cliche seeing as Optimus Prime's head was too reminicent of that of a gundams'.

Limited
July 2nd, 2007, 09:01 PM
I might see it on 4th july. Nothing else to do, dont really celebrate independence from America, although it would be nice to (joking, joking)

Movie looks hawt though

Masterz1337
July 3rd, 2007, 11:53 PM
I saw it earlier today. Move over 300. New best film of 2007 :)

Dole
July 4th, 2007, 12:16 AM
Bull shit. Black Sheep was the best film of 2007, you lying bastard.

MithosK
July 4th, 2007, 09:19 AM
Meh, Beastwars was the only good one

Bull shit. Black Sheep was the best film of 2007, you lying bastard.
God I want to see that movie but its not playing ANYWHERE near me, not even in seattle

SMASH
July 4th, 2007, 10:18 AM
I saw it earlier today. Move over 300. New best film of 2007 :)

I saw it last night as well. Freaking awesome! Just action packed, with a good, believable storyline. One of the best movies I've ever seen.

X3RO SHIF7
July 4th, 2007, 05:23 PM
yeah also saw it last night, great movie

Cortexian
July 4th, 2007, 11:44 PM
Just got home from seeing it (along with Live Free or Die Hard), and I have to say, that was a very hot movie, with an above spec girl ;).

TheGhost
July 5th, 2007, 02:38 AM
I heard this was actually pretty good as far as CGI goes, so I might actually go see it.

Cortexian
July 5th, 2007, 05:17 PM
The CG is awesome, I feel sorry for the thousands of hours that the modelers had to put in :(

Atty
July 5th, 2007, 05:27 PM
The CG was incredible, honestly some of the best I've seen in some time. My only gripe with the movie is that I just came away disappointed, I guess I was expecting more and didn't get it, I enjoyed it but still came away wanting more. :-\

Mr Buckshot
July 6th, 2007, 01:07 AM
Transformers' CGI sets a new standard for later films. I loved the Transformers movie, and I will buy the HD DVD as well.

Starscream had the coolest animations. I had the choice between watching Transformers or Die Hard 4 and I'm glad I chose Transformers, because the special effects are glorious on the big screen, whereas Die Hard 4 won't look much different from how it would on my 55" 1080p TV.

SnaFuBAR
July 6th, 2007, 01:43 AM
gonna go see transformers with my lady at an imax theatre :D

samnwck
July 6th, 2007, 02:13 AM
This movie was the bomb, I wish I was a transforming boom box, I'd...get...all the ladies? I don't know, is that what chicks are into these days, hacking, bipedal robots? Pfft, of course they are...or at least I wish they were.

Neuro Guro
July 6th, 2007, 02:47 AM
I don't know, is that what chicks are into these days, hacking, bipedal robots? Pfft, of course they are...or at least I wish they were.

If they were, then Stephen Hawking would be the next Hugh Hefner.