PDA

View Full Version : H2V Aimbot :ornot:

Patrickssj6
July 2nd, 2007, 09:06 PM
or not...

or?

lol I didn't know you were breeding little cheaters, pat

I'm not (http://www.gamehacking.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2849)

ANYWAY, this is something I was working on the past few days out of boredom when I had free time (besides going to Manhattan and walk from Chinatown to Central park just for some ice cream :rolleyes:)...it's nothing major and I can imagine that people would find a H2V aimbot more practical than this; but hey it's something and it's going to be public...once I make it more user friendly (it's not even Patrick friendly right now, bad program <:mad:>)

Credit?

I'd like to eat some but alright:

-Bitterbanana (for not remembering anymore that he taught me camera vectors)
-Limited (started this a long time ago but never really finished it, still love you)
-Patrickssj6 (the rest..well the app and such)

8Ry5kUf75MI

old picture:
http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/7813/camflyerrj2.gif

Limited
July 2nd, 2007, 09:07 PM
Sexi. Smoother than mine although it took you like 5 months to make :D

I recognise that UI from some thing...hmmm...

Patrickssj6
July 2nd, 2007, 09:08 PM
ahh come on....post yours but mine looks more like sex :)

thehoodedsmack
July 2nd, 2007, 09:15 PM
Oooooooooooh. Nice. I want. +rep to you, good sir. Release!

Con
July 2nd, 2007, 09:21 PM
I bet video guys will love this for recording.

jahrain
July 2nd, 2007, 09:38 PM
Wow thats nice! Truly makes my map look epic. I was asking BB to try something like that for yelo, except give it the option to be able to track players or vehicles from the different camera points. I would suggest making more speed smoothening transitions from one point to another so it doesn't change speeds so rapidly. Instead it should slowly accelerate to the speed it should be traveling from one point to another from the previous speed.

Patrickssj6
July 2nd, 2007, 09:47 PM
Yeah I still have to do that Fade-In and Fade-Out,Sleep and individual speed sensitivity from each point to point.

I'm going to leak some of my code:

Try
For motherloop = 0 To ListBox1.Items.Count - 1
ListBox1.SelectedIndex = line
X1 = ListBox1.SelectedItem.ToString
ListBox1.SelectedIndex = line + 1
X2 = ListBox1.SelectedItem.ToString
XDif = (X1 - X2) / Sensitivity

For daloop = 0 To (Sensitivity - 1)
X = X1 - (XDif * (daloop + 1))
System.Threading.Thread.Sleep(5)
Next
line += 1
'WriteMemory
Next
Catch
End TryIt's a bit of math and fugly code.

X1=First Point
X2=Second Point
XDif=X1-X2 / Sensitivty(default 10)

So Lets say X1=2 and X2=1 then XDif=0.1

Now X=X1 - 0.1 and do that 10 times so you go to X2 the second point.

Sensitivity is going to be the speed,thread.sleep is going to toggle the fade in and fade out and sleeping is going to be added.

bitterbanana
July 2nd, 2007, 10:15 PM
I sound very condescending in that quote, and I don't think I said that verbatim. Don't spin my words!

And don't take it personally that I don't remember teaching you something. I used to help everyone who asked me questions on AIM, and that was a lot of people.

Anyway, this looks good. This a linear regression technique. Halo uses spline curves to interpolate between control points as smoothly as possible. It's mathematically intense. Go here to see a demo on how they calculate those spline curves, it's pretty cool.
http://www.math.ucla.edu/~baker/java/hoefer/Spline.htm

Patrickssj6
July 2nd, 2007, 10:20 PM
I sound very condescending in that quote, and I don't think I said that verbatim. Don't spin my words!
I thought it sounds sarcastically enough.

And don't take it personally that I don't remember teaching you something. I used to help everyone who asked me questions on AIM, and that was a lot of people.

Anyway, this looks good. This a linear regression technique. Halo uses spline curves to interpolate between control points as smoothly as possible. It's mathematically intense. Go here to see a demo on how they calculate those spline curves, it's pretty cool.
http://www.math.ucla.edu/~baker/java/hoefer/Spline.htm (http://www.math.ucla.edu/&#37;7Ebaker/java/hoefer/Spline.htm)
I had to use an online dictonary to translate half of your words into German <:mad:>

but yeah I noticed that Halo automatically smooths it out...even though I had the app calculate it really smooth already (Divided the difference by 1000). :)

bitterbanana
July 2nd, 2007, 10:35 PM
No, I mean, it smoothens out the corners. You're making sharp turns at each point, but Halo uses "splines" to ensure that there are no tugs in the movemenet.

Neuro Guro
July 2nd, 2007, 10:47 PM
:D cool

Hey what song is that in the video? Sounds like LOTR-ish sorta.

Dole
July 2nd, 2007, 11:41 PM
It's from the last Pirates of the Carribean movie, in fact I'm surprised that mp3 is already available. :?

It had some good action in the end, but for the most part the movie was ruined by

the fact that a three part series of feature-length films about pirates didn't actually involve any pirating
the backstory and the little mythos they seemingly cooked up in three hours
the terrible continuity from one scene to another
the movie's inability to portray another reality and tell a story
all of the loose ends between this movie and the last
and the lack of a solid introduction, and that they really just throw you into the movie at a point where it seems like you've already missed an hour and a half.Overall I'd recommend not even waiting for it to hit DVD, and just watch it on ABC on a random Saturday night when there's nothing else on TV.

Archon23
July 3rd, 2007, 02:32 AM
Hmmm.......recording a movie like that on maps with an epic battle going on........could be very useful for trailers.

And movies in general of course.

Patrickssj6
July 3rd, 2007, 06:25 AM
:D cool

Hey what song is that in the video? Sounds like LOTR-ish sorta.
Hans Zimmer (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Zimmer) (a German living in Brazil) makes the songs for almost every movie out there...including Last Samurai and Pirates.

The song was called "At Wit's End" and it started at ~2:30 in the movie.:)

TeeKup
July 3rd, 2007, 01:09 PM
Very very nice. Awesome video.