PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY BIRTHDAY b00b1n8R

Bodzilla
July 10th, 2007, 02:32 AM
happy birthday n00bin8R u funky aussie bastard. have a good one and most importantly... Party at your house, and i'm comming.

>: D

party predictions... smilie style

party notification:woot:
Party:party:
Boogaloo down:dance:
Booze time:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:
Power chuck :puke:
your drunk :downs:
sneak attack:glomp:
question asked:raise:
your humped:hump:
You've been schooled :eng101:
:mysterysolved:

awesome:neckbeard::awesome::iia:

cheers,
Zilla

n00b1n8R
July 10th, 2007, 02:52 AM
no :hump: or :beer: for me :smith:

yay i has a thread :downs:

though i swear this one girl is into me >__>

OmegaDragon
July 10th, 2007, 02:53 AM
:party:

Happy birthday! no cake today.

Bodzilla
July 10th, 2007, 02:54 AM
no :hump: or :beer: for me :smith:

yay i has a thread :downs:

though i swear this one girl is into me >__>
trust me there will be :hump:

you'll have just had too many of these :beer: to remember it :)

n00b1n8R
July 10th, 2007, 03:03 AM
are you offering :downs:

(but we don't want to make pooky jealous)

Dole
July 10th, 2007, 03:09 AM
Happy Birthday!

And for your own good, get some sun. ;)
Best wishes.

rossmum
July 10th, 2007, 03:09 AM
Happy birthday.

n00b1n8R
July 10th, 2007, 03:23 AM
Happy Birthday!

And for your own good, get some sun. ;)
Best wishes.

what this?

http://www.astronomy.com/asy/objects/images/sun_full_disk_soho_09_14_1997.jpg

it looks dangerous :saddowns:

rossmum
July 10th, 2007, 03:43 AM
what this?

it is, trust me

it burns your skin, you'd best stay inside :saddowns:

Dole
July 10th, 2007, 04:14 AM
^ Don't listen to this man.

ExAm
July 10th, 2007, 04:38 AM
Getting a tan alters the DNA in your skin cells, causing them to release more melanin than usual. This can also cause skin cancer. :downs:

Bodzilla
July 10th, 2007, 04:41 AM
Getting a tan alters the DNA in your skin cells, causing them to release more melanin than usual. This can also cause skin cancer. :downs:
and MOAR FRECKLES :D!

poor freckle farts from K-marts :saddowns:

Kornman00
July 10th, 2007, 05:28 AM
what this?

it is! but look at your neighbor rossmum, he is doing much better these days , I hear he lasted a whole minute in real sun light which gave him a tan that most people would kill for :-3

Dole
July 10th, 2007, 05:30 AM
Sheesh, I didn't tell him to go lay out in an open field completely naked under the burning sun for twelve hours. :mad:

n00b1n8R
July 10th, 2007, 05:55 AM
I've had 3 moles removed allready as they were suspected of being cancerous :saddowns:

@ zilla: fuck you ok :maddowns:

rossmum
July 10th, 2007, 06:33 AM
I have a few I'm wary of, but nothing worth attention... guess staying inside 24/7 has its benefits. :downs:

n00b1n8R
July 10th, 2007, 06:44 AM
I have a few I'm wary of, but nothing worth attention... guess staying inside 24/7 has its benefits. :downs:

THERE HE ADMITED IT :D

Bodzilla
July 10th, 2007, 04:03 PM
yo guys it's impossible for n00b1n8r to get a tan. instead of his skin releasing small amounts of melanin (pigment) on his skin to get that tan colour like me his skin goes crazy and overcompensates in some areas and doesnt release it in areas. hence freckles. it's genetic bro nothing u can do about it :(

TeeKup
July 10th, 2007, 04:12 PM
GO GET LAID.

TheFreak
July 10th, 2007, 05:36 PM
only if your offering :p

n00b1n8R
July 11th, 2007, 12:38 AM
yo guys it's impossible for n00b1n8r to get a tan. instead of his skin releasing small amounts of melanin (pigment) on his skin to get that tan colour like me his skin goes crazy and overcompensates in some areas and doesnt release it in areas. hence freckles. it's genetic bro nothing u can do about it :(

idc really :p

GO GET LAID.

only if your offering :p

don't give him ideas :x

Pooky
July 11th, 2007, 10:52 AM
lol fags :downs:

Dole
July 11th, 2007, 09:49 PM
idc really :p
That's the problem.

it's genetic bro nothing u can do about it :(
Oh, bull honky. That excuse is right up there with...

Obesity is genetic disorder; it's not your fault you're a lazy gluttonous slob, it's CORTISOL and MISSHAPEN BRAIN SYNAPSES!!!111!one1!1eleven!!
Alcoholism is not only an addiction, it's also a disease, and your weak power of will isn't the reason you choose to beat your wife and drink four packs of Molson XXX every day.
Don't worry, your genetic body type will determine whether or not you can put on muscle mass; you're not meager and pasty, you've just got a very LEAN frame (:lmao:)... it isn't your fault you're a weak, whiny, phlegmatic faggot, it's just MYOSTATIN! Nah, it's alright, you've got a nice... umm... sinewy build... sans the sinew. *snicker*

n00b1n8R
July 12th, 2007, 02:11 AM
That's the problem.

why?

Obesity is genetic disorder; it's not your fault you're a lazy gluttonous slob, it's CORTISOL and MISSHAPEN BRAIN SYNAPSES!!!111!one1!1eleven!!

well if being skinny is genetic (I can eat anything and not get fat so it has nothing to do with excersise which I don't), why not obesity to some extent (well mb being fat..)

Alcoholism is not only an addiction, it's also a disease, and your weak power of will isn't the reason you choose to beat your wife and drink four packs of Molson XXX every day.

tbh

Don't worry, your genetic body type will determine whether or not you can put on muscle mass; you're not meager and pasty, you've just got a very LEAN frame

that much I belive to be true atleast to a degree.

Bodzilla
July 12th, 2007, 02:32 AM
That's the problem.

Oh, bull honky. That excuse is right up there with...
Don't worry, your genetic body type will determine whether or not you can put on muscle mass; you're not meager and pasty, you've just got a very LEAN frame (:lmao:)... it isn't your fault you're a weak, whiny, phlegmatic faggot, it's just MYOSTATIN! Nah, it's alright, you've got a nice... umm... sinewy build... sans the sinew. *snicker*
wtf??? are you seriously fucking retarded? WHAT do u think freckles are??? they are his tan.
But because of his genetics it doesnt express themselves properly (i.e it doesnt express themselves over his body equally) and the result is white skin with freckles (freckles being places of overcompensation where the melanin is released in excessive amounts, and white where no melanin is released). stop being a fucking retard and linking a skin condition to the likes of alcoholism, obesity or even body mass.

how bout u learn what a fucking disease is first.

A disease is any abnormal condition of the body or mind that causes discomfort, dysfunction, or distress to the person affected or those in contact with the person. Sometimes the term is used broadly to include injuries, disabilities, syndromes, symptoms, deviant behaviors, and atypical variations of structure and function, while in other contexts these may be considered distinguishable categories.
now considering how loosely the term disease is it can be applied to almost anything. a person born with 6 toes has a disease. a person with one leg longer then the other has a disease. a person with cancer has a disease.....

1. obesity is a disease, you have impaired function.
it isn't something you catch or are born with, however it is brought apon ones self through bad eating, littel exercise and/or genetics. just because your family is fat doesnt mean u will be, it just means u have a greater chance of being obese.
think of it the same way as diabeties, heart/lung disease, cancer and a hole host of other diseases.
however if you do manage to become obese it is because of how you choose to live your lifestyle. But you still have a disease.

ever heard of metabolisms??? Yay for genetics.
My entire family is stickfigures. I have had people studying in food education courses make diets specially formulated for me to Try and make me fat through very bad eating, no exercise, and gross overeating. other ppl we found went on this exact same diet put on Mass's of weight.
Hoever they failed to have any impact on me because of the genetic imprint my fathers side of the family has left on me.
ask rossmum, i bet he'd tell u the EXACT same thing.

2. alcoholism is a disease. it's in the same boat as obesity. u arnt born with it but it does impair how u function and the chance of becomming addicted is increased due to your familys heritage.
if you become an alcoholic it is because of your lifestyle choices which lead to your addiction. just because u brought it on yourself doesnt mean u dont have a disease.
and wtf was that shit about domestic violence. stereotype much?
:gtfo:

3. This to my knowledge has never, EVER been clasified as a disease. due to the fact that everyone on the planet is different. sup DNA.
So basically your saying that i'm tall because i choose to be tall? i have brown eyes and hair because i choose to have brown hair and eyes?.... i'm skinny because i choose to be skinny? your fucking stupid mate.
turn around and have a look at your family.
do u resemble your parents in any way at all, height, build, skin tone, eyes, ears, hair?......
if u say no, then your adopted.

Your born with a genetic code that covers how u will eventually evolve into. your height, hair colour, general build, hell even your foot size is all predetermined. it doesnt mean that parts of it cant be changed or are fixed into position, some can be changed and manipulated.
You can through training, sport, weight lifting or steroids put on weight and muscles. however this goes outside the range of normal activity and requires work to maintain.

now onto the genetic part. have a look at athletics.... Running for example. check out the 100M sprinters. Why is it that 90% of them have been born or had parents born in the same region on the globe. around the carribean. Now how many white caucasion, or asian Sprinters do u see??

now check out Long distance running. notice how 90% of them are all from the same regions on the globe again? Ethiopia, kenya..... and other places in africa. Why hello thar genetics.

now go back to school and ask your science teacher about genetics and what a disease really is because u clearly have absolutely no fucking idea.

jesus christ

rossmum
July 12th, 2007, 02:46 AM
My metabolism is the sole reason I don't occupy a whole car to myself.

With the amount I eat (junk and healthy yet fattening food), anyone else would be bloated to incredibly proportions. But no, I hardly put on weight at all. I'm just over 6' tall and weigh a measly 63kg (about 126lbs). I could probably put on, say, 3 or 4 more kilos if I was actually muscular at all; however, no amount of exercise has any noteworthy effect on me. And as anyone would know, you can't just ask your metabolism to please slow down so I can put on a little weight.

Implying he can actually do anything about his freckles is like implying a rock could actually do anything about the lichen growing on its surface.

n00b1n8R
July 12th, 2007, 06:55 AM
I've been told soooo many times to get a tan..

I have freckls in places that never see direct sunlight :S

Dole
July 12th, 2007, 07:28 AM
Aww... Zilla, you just typififed the disposition I was trying to describe. :lmao:
Apparently you guys have never heard of Jack LaLanne.

rossmum
July 12th, 2007, 07:31 AM
No, we haven't...

DaneO'Roo
July 12th, 2007, 08:24 AM
Lmao, Ross weighs the same as me, and by the sounds of it, hes my height too.

also happy bday noob