PDA

View Full Version : [HALO 3] E3 Begins Tonight!

Elite Killa
July 10th, 2007, 06:30 PM
Just a reminder, E3 begins tonight at 11:30 p.m. ET, 8:30p.m. PT and 4:30 a.m. at London's time. At this year's E3, some of Halo 3's Campaign will be revealed to the public. Post any pictures or videos that you may happen to find of any Halo 3 campaign material or any other new material that appeared at this year's E3.

TeeKup
July 10th, 2007, 06:40 PM
Will it be hosted on any television network in the U.S.?

Chronos
July 10th, 2007, 06:48 PM
Will it be hosted on any television network in the U.S.?
I doubt it will be? As it hasn't been done before.. right?

Anyways, I always check E3Insider.com (http://www.h2vista.net/forums/www.E3Insider.com) for the latest updates..
I was wondering what games you lot were interested in seeing this year..
I'm to hoping to see more of; GuildWars: Eye of the North, GuildWars 2, Halo 3 and Smash Bros..

Also,
Does anyone know when will MicroSoft will be holding a conference, as I'm really looking forward in seeing more of the Halo 3 campaign.

klange
July 10th, 2007, 06:55 PM
"Network in the US"?
G4. Duh.

TeeKup
July 10th, 2007, 06:57 PM
Fuck. I couldn't afford a trip this year. D:

EDIT: I don't have G4 Bacon, gosh.

thehoodedsmack
July 10th, 2007, 07:08 PM
I have G4 TechTV. Which is like the watered down Canadian version. Basically it's just XPlay, Attack of the Show, and some Canadian-only G4 programming. Maybe it'll be covering it.

Atty
July 10th, 2007, 07:23 PM
Marketplace will features most of the important 360 releases, TXB will have most everything, IGN as well, various other news websites will host the rest. If all else fails just check Digg the next few days and all information will be released.

OmegaDragon
July 10th, 2007, 07:29 PM
You can try at Gamespot. (http://e3.gamespot.com/live.html)
I they will provide live footage. The idiots that payed for gamespot get a High res version though.

Zeph
July 10th, 2007, 07:39 PM
I'm going to close this and start a master E3 thread in tech heaven. If any Halo 3 stuff comes out tonight at the microsoft conference, you can start a more specific topic to discuss it. Feel free to continue this discussion there.