PDA

View Full Version : Working out

}_50Æ{_|ñeا†«O
July 19th, 2007, 11:11 PM
Who else here does? I curl about 80 LBs.

STLRamsFan
July 19th, 2007, 11:17 PM
I do as well actually. And you're not talking curling 80 pound dumbells are you?

Bad Waffle
July 19th, 2007, 11:18 PM
I exercise, i do various types of it though--because not everything is routinely available to me. Over summer to get some upper body exercise i ripped up a deck w/ sledgehammer, circular saw, sawzall super, and the handy crowbar, plus moving the 5.5 tons of wood.

But usually i run--its harder to do where i live because everything is a gradual hill, and its really windy so its harder to keep your breath. Other times ill use my friends swimming pool. When i watch TV, whenever theres commercials i have this habit of doing crunches.

Im like a buff nerd--im not a muscle head by any means, but i can beat out almost every single one of my friends in a dash/arm wrestling match. Well, other than the ones on cross country or wrestling :p

Emmzee
July 19th, 2007, 11:18 PM
I can bench 120.

STLRamsFan
July 19th, 2007, 11:20 PM
That's not too bad Emmzee, how long have you been lifting?

mech
July 19th, 2007, 11:26 PM
Based off of that picture of you emzee I seriously doubt that, unless it was from elementary school.

I can curl 50 in each arm, bench 200, and curl 125 on a GOOD day with 2.

Don't know if you guys know him but [MFD]Alec is a body builder. currently weighs in at 310 ripped curls something 235 with both arms I forget. I've seen his pictures that man is huge ~_~

Emmzee
July 19th, 2007, 11:28 PM
That's not too bad Emmzee, how long have you been lifting?
Since I was 15 or so. I think. Might have been 14.

Based off of that picture of you emzee I seriously doubt that, unless it was from elementary school.
You do know that that wasn't actually me, right?

As far as a "regimen" is concerned, my dad has a workout bench, at least 200 pounds of dumbbells (I'll check when I go there this Sunday), and a chin-up bar. I usually just bench, do push-ups, chin-ups, and jogging. When I'm not at my dad's, I can do everything except benching, unless my brother's going to the gym, so I can do it there.

mech
July 19th, 2007, 11:37 PM
Negative.

STLRamsFan
July 19th, 2007, 11:42 PM
Anybody run cross country or track? Because I used to run distance track events and even did a cross country work out today with my high school team mates.

Dole
July 19th, 2007, 11:59 PM
Ran on the team a year ago; cross-country, indoor, and the beginning of outfoor season. Couldn't do it the past year as I've been the Senior Patrol Leader for my Boy Scout troop and I have to go on camping trips every other weekend, the same days when meets and races were scheduled. When someone takes over for me in mid-September, I'm re-joining the team again.

When I first joined the team, I made it from the "D" team to the "A" team (Distance and Sprints) within a month as I really hadn't been properly evaluated prior to joining. Since then I was steadily on the top team. From what I've been hearing from my teammates, over the past year I'll have no trouble getting right back into the top team upon joining, especially for cross-country at the beginning of the year. There's only one Senior who's going to be doing cross-country, so I'll be needed. The only thing I really missed over the past year was an incredible Freshman (not kidding, he was on CYO for years and runs 400 meters in like 38 seconds) named Danny Zaccharello. I can't wait to see for myself what he's capable of.

Over the past year, I've been running public races during holidays like Father's Day and Memorial Day and I've been doing recreational running also, 30 miles in 3.5 hours (at least Google Earth says it's around 30 miles, anyway). I'm going to try to enter the New York City Marathon this November.

SnaFuBAR
July 20th, 2007, 02:51 AM
my weekly workout used to consist of 35 miles of ocean kayaking every weekend, freediving (swim in ocean, 35 feet under the surface), bench pressing 3-4x week (210 pounds when i weighed 135, i do maybe 230 now), jog along the tidepool rocks/run in beach sand, then sprint the cliff faces of palos verdes for more cardio.

anerobic included sitting at the bottom of the deep end of a pool to hold my breath for 2-4 minutes (depended on the day, tbh). i haven't done the freediving since i saw a great white, but i'll be getting back into it soon. just got a new snorkel and mask, and maybe a new kayak next month.

rossmum
July 20th, 2007, 02:54 AM
Used to swim laps for about an hour and a half every week, lack the time and motivation to do it this close to my HSC but I'll probably start again at some stage.

Otherwise, no.

Bodzilla
July 20th, 2007, 03:27 AM
i do like 20-30 push ups like every 2-3 days lol. i dont have any equipment so yeah :\ and aroundabout 50 situps but tahts it.

i dont have shoes that i could run in ortherwise i would start. i just got Skate shoes and it's winter so i'm not swiming in the pool so yeah... i'm pretty much doing nothing.

but i do work as a cabinet maker for a joinery. so i build and Rip out kitchens outta homes. so thats my weights :)

thehoodedsmack
July 20th, 2007, 07:26 AM
I just play basketball with my friends most nights. Not sure why y'all go to such lengths to keep fit. It doesn't take a lot of effort.

MNC
July 20th, 2007, 07:59 AM
We've got ourselves a new swimming pool which makes it possible to swim strokes. Small strokes, but strokes. So I think kinda.

rossmum
July 20th, 2007, 08:29 AM
I just play basketball with my friends most nights. Not sure why y'all go to such lengths to keep fit. It doesn't take a lot of effort.
I don't even try to keep fit, I might be underweight but I have the stamina of your average fat middle-aged businessman :downs:

thehoodedsmack
July 20th, 2007, 08:30 AM
I don't even try to keep fit, I might be underweight but I have the stamina of your average fat middle-aged businessman :downs:

That's cause you're an internet man! :awesome:

Emmzee
July 20th, 2007, 10:01 AM
That's cause you're an internet tough guy! :awesome:
Fixed.

Berkut
July 20th, 2007, 10:02 AM
He's a has-been, he hasn't even flamed anyone properly for weeks.

Boooooo. Fail less.

rossmum
July 20th, 2007, 10:28 AM
You first. <:mad:>

Berkut
July 20th, 2007, 10:29 AM
Surely you won't allow the random lurker to beat you at your own game?

rossmum
July 20th, 2007, 10:31 AM
Actually, I will. I'm kinda overloaded with real life dramas right now, I need to throttle back on the e-drama.

Also, fast reply...

Berkut
July 20th, 2007, 10:33 AM
...It's 3:30 in the afternoon here and it's raining, as usual. I have nothing better to do.

Regardless, I still maintain that you are a has-been. Shame, shame on you.

Metroid4593
July 20th, 2007, 10:34 AM
Heh, I just got back from cross country practice and saw this topic. I just did a 30 minute 4.5 mile today, and I know that sucks, but I'm 14.

rossmum
July 20th, 2007, 10:35 AM
I've done far, far worse, believe me :p

Emmzee
July 20th, 2007, 10:36 AM
I never understood endurance running. It just seems so...boring.

rossmum
July 20th, 2007, 10:37 AM
Well, that's one way of putting it.

I prefer terrible, but I'm not exactly an endurance person. Short sprints are more my thing.

Roostervier
July 20th, 2007, 10:43 AM
I usually have to wake up at 5:00 in the morning to go to weight lifting with the rest of my football team, we go until about 8:30. Pretty soon we will get into practices which means two a days. D: Anyway, I had started weight lifting when I was 5 until I was 6, then I stopped for a very, very, long time. I just now started again, so I can bench 155, do arm curls with 65 lbs for each arm, push downs I do 140, I can do 110 on forward lat pulls, and i can do 240 lbs on squats. I went from, in December, 150 lbs, to 170 in June, to 195 now. I will probably end up being at least 210 by the end of this year, and By the time I am out of high school, probably 260 or something (since I like weight lifting, a lot).

Con
July 20th, 2007, 10:45 AM
Wow, I feel ashamed. I don't work out at all, and I hardly get any excercise. On the contrary, I'm not fat or weak, and I'm (IMO) pretty good looking ~_~

SMASH
July 20th, 2007, 11:03 AM
I'm picking up a weight training class next year for gym class so I can start benching... all my muscle is in my legs, not my arms.... I weigh 135 and I bench about 100 on a good day.

LlamaMaster
July 20th, 2007, 11:10 AM
Bah, I work out, but not much. Mostly because I lack the equipment. Basically all I can do are push ups, sit ups, and curls with the tiny weights I do own. (I own like 20 pounds at most) I do own 30 acres, but I really hate running, it's just not my thing. Luckily there is a rusty overhead bar on my property, so I use that sometimes too. I'm pretty weak, but thats mostly because I've lacked motivation growing up. What the point of there are no girls around to impress? Good thing my social life has been improving, I've been getting in better and better shape lately. :) I'm still a tiny ass guy though, and weigh under 120 pounds...

Bodzilla
July 20th, 2007, 12:08 PM
Actually, I will. I'm kinda overloaded with real life dramas right now, I need to throttle back on the e-drama.

Also, fast reply...
dam real life.

i'm pretty much the same i'm just trying to balance the Age old formula of work and play.

when u work u have shitloads of money to do stuff but no time to do it.
when u play u have shitloads of time to do stuff but no money to do it.

dam formula isnt working yet :\ yay for 6 months without a break.... at all..... and another 3 months to go before a chance of a break .....

DaaxGhost
July 20th, 2007, 12:59 PM
I can bench 120.
I can bench about 135..140.

Jelly
July 20th, 2007, 01:13 PM
I walk to school, then I walk home. My workout.

TeeKup
July 20th, 2007, 01:14 PM
I bike around my neighborhood alot.

Atty
July 20th, 2007, 01:16 PM
Skateboarding gives me a bit of an exercise but I go running a lot and also do crunches/push ups at night. I've been meaning to go to a gym and do some weight lifting but I can't seem to find a time to fit it in, even over the summer.

I also do a lot of yard work around the house as well as re-modeling.

LinkandKvel
July 20th, 2007, 02:07 PM
Bah, I work out, but not much. Mostly because I lack the equipment. Basically all I can do are push ups, sit ups, and curls with the tiny weights I do own. (I own like 20 pounds at most) I do own 30 acres, but I really hate running, it's just not my thing. Luckily there is a rusty overhead bar on my property, so I use that sometimes too. I'm pretty weak, but thats mostly because I've lacked motivation growing up. What the point of there are no girls around to impress? Good thing my social life has been improving, I've been getting in better and better shape lately. :) I'm still a tiny ass guy though, and weigh under 120 pounds...At age 16 i'm only 100 pounds.

DaaxGhost
July 20th, 2007, 02:09 PM
At age 16 i'm only 100 pounds.
i'm almost 18...i wiegh 140...hehe....I'm fat (not!!) But this isn't taliing about wieght...ohhh

legionaire45
July 21st, 2007, 03:26 AM
I play DDR. I need a metal pad though, and since I don't think anyone has one out for the 360 i'm going to have to make myself one =(.

I can play on heavy 1.5/2x boost on some songs. I've passed Max 300 (with a D) and have A'd Dropout before. This was on a RedOctance Metal pad at my school on Ultramixes 2 and 3.

DDR Universe sucks =(.

I is a fatty. I'm 15, 5'10" and around 200 lbs. aka fat.

LlamaMaster
July 21st, 2007, 10:05 AM
I play DDR. I need a metal pad though, and since I don't think anyone has one out for the 360 i'm going to have to make myself one =(.

I can play on heavy 1.5/2x boost on some songs. I've passed Max 300 (with a D) and have A'd Dropout before. This was on a RedOctance Metal pad at my school on Ultramixes 2 and 3.

DDR Universe sucks =(.

I is a fatty. I'm 15, 5'10" and around 200 lbs. aka fat.
I wouldn't really think that a "fatty" could be that awesome at DDR. I know exactly which song your talking about, and it's hella fast and hella hard. I can keep up with it (on heavy) for about 30 seconds or so before my legs die.

Roostervier
July 21st, 2007, 10:12 AM
At age 16 i'm only 100 pounds.
Holy shit, only 100? I am 15 and I weigh 195...
Someone needs to visit a weight room... =p

[edit] Sounds like I am about the same as legionaire, except I wouldn't consider myself fat.

rossmum
July 21st, 2007, 10:16 AM
6', 17, ~127lb

:downs:

Roostervier
July 21st, 2007, 10:17 AM
You people are so light D: (you all sound like my dad was in high school before he lifted weights [ 6ft 3, 110 lbs])

DaaxGhost
July 21st, 2007, 11:37 AM
I'm only 6ft. i can still lift 130-135ish. except if i go over i get really sore.

Roostervier
July 21st, 2007, 11:38 AM
That means you should go over more often so your lactic acid threshold rises (lactic acid is what gives you that "sore" feeling), and you don't get sore from a higher weight any more >_>.

DaaxGhost
July 21st, 2007, 11:43 AM
ok. maybe I should once in a while.

Reaper Man
July 21st, 2007, 11:58 AM
<_< I bike. Every day. It's how I get around.

Bad Waffle
July 21st, 2007, 12:41 PM
Wow, I feel ashamed. I don't work out at all, and I hardly get any excercise. On the contrary, I'm not fat or weak, and I'm (IMO) pretty good looking ~_~

Dont worry conscars, we all know how you get your exercise.

whore.

Atty
July 21st, 2007, 01:52 PM
and I'm (IMO) pretty good looking ~_~I totally agree with this statement. :awesome:

legionaire45
July 21st, 2007, 02:36 PM
I wouldn't really think that a "fatty" could be that awesome at DDR. I know exactly which song your talking about, and it's hella fast and hella hard. I can keep up with it (on heavy) for about 30 seconds or so before my legs die.
You should see my friend ;D.
He's easily about 6', relatively big and can pass pretty much any song on Heavy.

I still need to work on my crossover's >___>.

DaaxGhost
July 21st, 2007, 02:52 PM
He's easily about 6', relatively big and can pass pretty much any song on Heavy.

wow.

STLRamsFan
July 21st, 2007, 03:19 PM
I'm only 6ft. i can still lift 130-135ish. except if i go over i get really sore.

I always lift heavy and love it when I'm sore. Makes me know whether or not my workout was good or not.

DaaxGhost
July 21st, 2007, 03:30 PM
Yes, well. I do more stuff than just lift wieghts..football;, soccer, and i run like 6-7 miles a day.

Roostervier
July 21st, 2007, 03:48 PM
I lift weights as part of football. I hate soccer, but basketball is great too. Baseball I have mixed feelings about. I hate watching it, but it isn't so bad to play :\. Wtf? 6-7 miles? Boooo! I hate running more than 1 >_>.

I always lift heavy and love it when I'm sore. Makes me know whether or not my workout was good or not.

Sounds like you and me would get along in a non perverted sort of way. :downs:

SnaFuBAR
July 21st, 2007, 04:04 PM
5'10", 150 lbs, lift 220-230. all i do at work is grapple boxes because i work with all women...

i suppose it's not bad... i've had 4 customers propose to me based on looks :/

Emmzee
July 21st, 2007, 04:08 PM
5'10", 150 lbs, lift 220-230. all i do at work is grapple boxes because i work with all women...
You're doing the boxes because the women are doing the dishes, am I right?

DaaxGhost
July 21st, 2007, 04:10 PM
:lmao:

legionaire45
July 21st, 2007, 04:38 PM
YOU SEXIST SON OF A BITCH GET BACK IN THE KITCHEN!

wtf. I love u.

DaaxGhost
July 21st, 2007, 04:44 PM
YOU SEXIST SON OF A BITCH GET BACK IN THE KITCHEN!

wtf. I love u.

:lmao: I'm gonna pee myself..uhh that was to much...

Bodzilla
July 21st, 2007, 07:35 PM

i have no idea about what u guys are talking about :\

wat is this like a game for drums tahts similiar to Guitar hero??

DaaxGhost
July 21st, 2007, 07:38 PM
I have no clue either

Bad Waffle
July 21st, 2007, 07:54 PM

i suppose it's not bad... i've had 4 customers propose to me based on looks :/

we rawk, im like a whiter, polish version of you (without the ability to lift 200 pounds tho)

Emmzee
July 21st, 2007, 07:55 PM
i have no idea about what u guys are talking about :\

wat is this like a game for drums tahts similiar to Guitar hero??
No...it's DDR.

LinkandKvel
July 21st, 2007, 08:21 PM
You people are so light D: (you all sound like my dad was in high school before he lifted weights [ 6ft 3, 110 lbs])

(6'3" 110 lbs) Holy shit. He was only 10 lbs heavier than me and I'm a foot shorter (5'3" 100 lbs). The reason I don't gain weight much is because I have such a high metabolism.

LlamaMaster
July 21st, 2007, 08:36 PM
(6'3" 110 lbs) Holy shit. He was only 10 lbs heavier than me and I'm a foot shorter (5'3" 100 lbs). The reason I don't gain weight much is because I have such a high metabolism.
I'm 5'6" and 116 pounds, would that make me almost normal?

Bodzilla
July 21st, 2007, 08:46 PM
No...it's DDR.
exactly....

but wtf is DDR :\

DaaxGhost
July 21st, 2007, 08:48 PM
I thought that would be low metabilism?

}_50Æ{_|ñeا†«O
July 21st, 2007, 08:55 PM
Being fit helps you with the gaming. It gives you a ton more mental stamina.

I'm 6"6 and 240 pounds.

thehoodedsmack
July 21st, 2007, 09:01 PM
exactly....

but wtf is DDR :\

DDR stands for "Dance Dance Revolution". It's a Japanese thing. It's best just to stay away from it...

Dole
July 21st, 2007, 09:03 PM
Oh, lordy... :shake:
Are you guys so worried about smearing your reputation that you'll blame your scrawny frame on metabolism instead of a lack of interest? I've been hearing a lot of this from a lot of people on these forums, and also a while back on Gearbox.

High metabolism... it's called adolescence. Your body's going to be working at the same rate whether or not you decide to catch up and surpass it, and anyone here who has a healthy BMI can corroborate my testimony. No more excuses.

rossmum
July 21st, 2007, 11:04 PM
I absolutely can not put on weight, no matter how much of what I eat or how much I attempt to get fit. Metabolism is a perfectly fine reason, just some people do use it as an excuse.

Bad Waffle
July 21st, 2007, 11:07 PM
i dont use my high metabolism as an excuse, i use it as another reason to eat as much as i can :haw:

Atty
July 21st, 2007, 11:08 PM
I never eat, I have no metabolism. :downs:

LlamaMaster
I absolutely can not put on weight, no matter how much of what I eat or how much I attempt to get fit. Metabolism is a perfectly fine reason, just some people do use it as an excuse.
Well duh ross, all that radiation from your computer is frying your muscles.

rossmum
i dont use my high metabolism as an excuse, i use it as another reason to eat as much as i can :haw:
/hf wolrus

paladin
July 21st, 2007, 11:24 PM
My work is my work out. Enough said.

Bodzilla
July 21st, 2007, 11:25 PM
Oh, lordy... :shake:
Are you guys so worried about smearing your reputation that you'll blame your scrawny frame on metabolism instead of a lack of interest? I've been hearing a lot of this from a lot of people on these forums, and also a while back on Gearbox.

High metabolism... it's called adolescence. Your body's going to be working at the same rate whether or not you decide to catch up and surpass it, and anyone here who has a healthy BMI can corroborate my testimony. No more excuses.
Genetics. mb check that shit out sometime.
dont make me post again what i said in n00b1n8r's birthday thread.

DDR stands for "Dance Dance Revolution". It's a Japanese thing. It's best just to stay away from it...
i cant rep u :faiL:
cheers anyway

Teh Ganon
July 21st, 2007, 11:58 PM
:hump: is a stress relieving exersize I enjoy. And this http://sa.tweek.us/emots/images/emot-fappery.gif

Roostervier
July 22nd, 2007, 12:11 AM
Oh, Link, I didn't know you were that short. I am 5' 10" 195, as previously stated. I only lift 200 when I'm doing squats though D: (230-245). I rarely eat, but when I do, I usually can't ever get enough. I also get humongous random spurts of aggression out of nowhere (I don't do anything bad from it, though) D:

n00b1n8R
July 22nd, 2007, 12:12 AM
Hey dole, care to explain to us how metabolism works since your such an expert?

Kornman00
July 22nd, 2007, 12:28 AM
You'll gain weight if you work out rossmum. How else are you going to ban people if you can't wave around a ban hamma ;p?

Dole
July 22nd, 2007, 07:34 PM
Hey dole, care to explain to us how metabolism works since your such an expert?
Your body will continue to burn through food at a steady rate from about the time you're twelve to the time you're about twenty-four. Some people start around eight, and some end around thirty-two, but nonethless your metabolism will experince a constant and heightened activity in this timespan.

Some people have a higher metabolism than others, allowing them to eat more with less consequence. Those with a high metabolism who are lethargic or commonly unactive will eat as much as they can bear without gaining weight, and if they are only occasionally active they will not do anything more than lightly tone the consistency of the mass that they already possess because their rate of activity does not supercede their metabolc rate: all of the food they consume will be burned off and wasted via stagnancy and inactivity.

However, if they match or surpass the rate at which their body burns food, they WILL see a result. If they commonly eat a lot they'll put on primarily mass, and if they eat moderately they'll see primarily definition. If they eat a lot [and eat right] and work out heavily, the result is people like Ferrigno, the twenty-eight year old Shwarzennegger, Cutler, and Jack LaLanne (I wonder when he's turning 94...). Through activity, the body can properly utilize the food it consumes, and it will translate into healthy bulk and a fine muscle constitution, without the food just burning out unused or useful materials be excreted along with the fiber that is only supposed to comprise fecal matter.

Also, having an above-average metabolic rate doesn't mean it's harder for you be fit... it just means that the person who's metabolism is slower will start gaining weight in fat before you do. Thus, people with a high metabolism have a two-pronged advantage:
- Their body will maintain its natural frame and build for a prolonged amount of time, and are at less of a risk of having to deal with extra weight in the future and have fat as a stumbling block in the way of their pursuit.
- Since they burn food faster, they can potentially add mass or definition faster because their excercise regimen will not have to wait up for or be at the mercy of a slower metabolism.

Out of the people we've seen so far, I'd say Flyin' Rooster and STLRamsFan are definitely in great shape. And Kornman. And WoL. :-3

Is that thorough enough for ya, smart ass?

1. Genetics. mb check that shit out sometime.
2. dont make me post again what i said in n00b1n8r's birthday thread.
1. Ah, genetics... the lazy man's one and only response in a situation like this. :rolleyes:

Genetics will only control how long a period your metabolism will be overactive and the degree of its overactivity. It isn't the reason you're not fit, and don't use it as an excuse to claim otherwise. For further reference before you again make yourself look like an idiot see my response to Noobinator.

Also I like how "genetics" was the one and only word in your whole repudiation. Maybe YOU should check that shit out sometime.

2. Hehe, don't make me laugh... or post what I wrote in that same thread. :eyesroll:

DaaxGhost
July 22nd, 2007, 08:21 PM
Your body will continue to burn through food at a steady rate from about the time you're twelve to the time you're about twenty-four. Some people start around eight, and some end around thirty-two, but nonethless your metabolism will experince a constant and heightened activity in this timespan.

Some people have a higher metabolism than others, allowing them to eat more with less consequence. Those with a high metabolism who are lethargic or commonly unactive will eat as much as they can bear without gaining weight, and if they are only occasionally active they will not do anything more than lightly tone the consistency of the mass that they already possess because their rate of activity does not supercede their metabolc rate: all of the food they consume will burned off and wasted via stagnancy and inactivity.

However, if they match or surpass the rate at which their body burns food, they WILL see a result. If they commonly eat a lot they'll put on primarily mass, and if they eat moderately they'll see primarily definition. If they eat a lot [and eat right] and work out heavily, the result is people like Ferrigno, the twenty-eight year old Shwarzennegger, Cutler, and Jack LaLanne (I wonder when he's turning 94...). Through activity, the body can properly utilize the food it consumes, and it will translate into healthy bulk and a fine muscle constitution, without the food just burning out unused or usefull materials be excreted along with the fiber that is only supposed to comprise fecal matter.

Also, having an above-average metabolic rate doesn't mean it's harder for you be fit... it just means that the person who's metabolism is slower will start gaining weight in fat before you do. Thus, people with a high metabolism have a two-pronged advantage:
- Their body will maintain its natural frame and build for a prolonged amount of time, and are at less of a risk of having to deal with extra weight and have fat as a stumbling block in their way.
- Since they burn food faster, they can potentially add mass or definition faster because their excercise regimen will not have to wait up for or be at the mercy of a slower metabolism.

Out of the people we've seen so far, I'd say Flyin' Rooster and St.LouisRamsFan are definitely in great shape. And Kornman. And WoL. :-3

1. Ah, genetics... the lazy man's one and only response in a situation like this. :rolleyes:

Genetics will only control how long a period your metabolism will be overactive and the degree of its overactivity. It isn't the reason you're not fit, and don't use it as an excuse to claim otherwise. For further reference before you again make yourself look like an idiot see my response to Noobinator.

Also I like how "genetics" was the one and only word in your whole repudiation. Maybe YOU should check that shit out sometime.

2. Hehe, don't make me laugh... or post what I wrote in that same thread. :eyesroll:
Long messages....

LinkandKvel
July 23rd, 2007, 12:33 PM
Thanks Dole for that long-ass post. Ima start becoming active more so that energy will be put to good use.

Bodzilla
July 23rd, 2007, 09:37 PM

1. "NO i KNOW WHAT I"M TALKING ABOUT U DONT :Hur:
it's funny cause this is comming from the man who doesnt understand what is and what causes's freckles.
also i allready typed up a wall of txt in n00b1n8r's birthday thread explaining some parts of genetics and various diseases...... strangley i never heard a reply from u. How odd.
i never said i was fit i just said it was the reason that i dont weigh much. I never said anything about my Frame size. Also I dont need to do alot of working out anyway because of what my actual work consists of. i Build, move and make hundreds of kilo's worth of kitchen's, bathroom's and office cupboards a day. everyday.
i'm fairly content with how i am :)

2. I would LMAO if u posted that dribble again. because it showed how little comprehension u have of what a disease really is and how genetics affect a person. it would do u more harm then good.

Dole
July 23rd, 2007, 10:18 PM
... 1. "NO i KNOW WHAT I"M TALKING ABOUT U DONT :Hur:
2. it's funny cause this is comming from the man who doesnt understand what is and what causes's freckles.
3. also i allready typed up a wall of txt in n00b1n8r's birthday thread explaining some parts of genetics and various diseases...... 4. strangley i never heard a reply from u. How odd.

...5. i'm fairly content with how i am :)

...6. I would LMAO if u posted that dribble again. because it showed how little comprehension u have of what a disease really is and how
genetics affect a person. 7. it would do u more harm then good.
1. Right on the money, now give the man his prize.

2. It's funny this is coming from a kid who has better spelling and grammar in sentence aimed at mocking my intelligence than is in his own legitimate argument.

3. And by "wall of txt (btw, does it save any time or effort to leave the 'e' out of 'txt'?)" you mean a full page of miscellaneous material that looked like it was incoherently adapted from a Wikipedia entry and a fourth-grade science textbook?

4. Gee, I'm sorry I didn't help you derail a birthday thread a week after the birthday had passed.

5. That might be the problem.

6. Why don't you grow a pair of balls and move to improve your physical condition rather than take it for granted that every aspect of your being is set in stone and whining that atrophy is brought about by genes and not apathy?

7. ...what?

mech
July 23rd, 2007, 10:18 PM
You guys are being sodomites.

DaaxGhost
July 23rd, 2007, 10:33 PM
Pfft... my dick's too good for him.
Um.. that was really disturbing to hear. lol

rossmum
July 23rd, 2007, 11:11 PM
This thread has descended into lose and fail.

Mainly because I like both arguing parties, so I don't particularly feel like taking sides and joining in :smith:

Bodzilla
July 24th, 2007, 02:28 AM
1. Right on the money, now give the man his prize.

2. It's funny this is coming from a kid who has better spelling and grammar in sentence aimed at mocking my intelligence than is in his own legitimate argument.

3. And by "wall of txt (btw, does it save any time or effort to leave the 'e' out of 'txt'?)" you mean a full page of miscellaneous material that looked like it was incoherently adapted from a Wikipedia entry and a fourth-grade science textbook?

4. Gee, I'm sorry I didn't help you derail a birthday thread a week after the birthday had passed.

5. That might be the problem.

6. Why don't you grow a pair of balls and move to improve your physical condition rather than take it for granted that every aspect of your being is set in stone and whining that atrophy is brought about by genes and not apathy?

7. ...what?
1. already got a prize. (see signature)

2. lol spelling Nazi's. why dont u counter my argument rather then pick at the spelling in it. and i never mocked your intelligence. I've seen some of your other posts (such as in the thread where a person was asking advice on how to deal with a suicidal person) and they have been Top notch. i just think that on this particular topic u have a warped, biased (and illogical) view which i dont agree with.

3. lol at your attacks on my grammer again. Seriously u can do better then resorting to attacking how i spell.
u needed to Understand the definition of what a disease was, so i gave u a quote. It's irrelvent if it was From a 4th grade txt book or not because it's deffinition was more advanced then your current understanding.

4. You posted first by saying something stupid about how a freckle skinned person should go outside and get a tan.
i just corrected u that Due to the genetics he has it is impossible for him to ever get a real tan.

5. lol i'm not shallow enough that i need to look like Arnie in order to be happy with my Physical appearance. i'm well toned, i'm have a tan, i'm tall and i have a pretty good frame tbh ;)
as far as i'm concerned i Dont have a problem.

6. Lmao. hahahahaah way to resort to insults :XD: where have i ever said that my Physical condition cant be changed????
oh thats right i havn't.
Clearly u dont have a metabolism like mine or Ross's or you would have some kind of comprehension as to how increible difficult it is for ppl like me to become mini-Hulks.

(average weekday)
i played football every reccess and lunch at school, then i would spend an average of 3 hours down the river, Swimming, Building jetty's (for canoes and boats that we built) and building bridges out of Tree's we cut down with Axe's, running and swimming ect.
also i Did Training 2 times a week after school for soccer, couple hours there doing running, push up's, sit-ups... the usual training.

(average weekend)
Then on the weekeneds i would play Soccer.
then when i got back from soccer i would go down to the river and begin Building Tracks for the Bmx bikes through Forest's, bush's, Gully's, creeks (which ment clearing tree's shrubs, digging out roots ect.)
then follow that up with a couple hours of swimming and diving (pulling off backflip 1080's Front flip 540's) out of Tree's that we turned into rope swings.
Also 5m tall Mudslides are awesome :D! but they also mean hours worth of digging, and transporting hundreds of litres of water from the river Via buckets.

(misc.)plus i Surf and used to compete in athletics for Running, Discus throwing, High jump, Long jump.....

If your looking for Physical activity, u found it.
Dont be so Quick to stupidly assume that i'm not a tank because i have been lazy.

7. It would do u more harm then good Quoting what u said in N00b's birthday thread. because of your blatant lack of understanding as to How genetics affect a person.

Pooky
July 24th, 2007, 02:31 AM
You guys are being sodomites.

I agree with this post.

Your body will continue to...

:words:

No offense, but it's not that hard to quote from some website, you know.

n00b1n8R
July 24th, 2007, 04:03 AM
gosh, were not all gay here :(

DaneO'Roo
July 24th, 2007, 04:27 AM
I chop wood everyday for like 2 hours or so, dunno how strong I am really. I'm pretty weak.

Bodzilla
July 24th, 2007, 05:43 AM
who the fuck let u out?

GET BACK AT YOUR DESK >:U
FINGER PAINT NOW!

>:U
[/overlord]

Dole
July 24th, 2007, 11:38 AM
No offense, but it's not that hard to quote from some website, you know.
If you Google it and find a match, you let me know. :downs:

It would take more effort [and time] to actually search for a site that articulates what I want to say than to just type it from my own knowledge.

thehoodedsmack
July 24th, 2007, 11:50 AM
I chop wood everyday for like 2 hours or so, dunno how strong I am really. I'm pretty weak.

I LOVE chopping wood!

..............It makes me feel so MANLY!!!
.........../
......:mad:__/
....../|
......\|__
.......|....\__
.......|...(.)__)

Dole
July 24th, 2007, 12:01 PM
LOL! That's hilarious!

Rob Oplawar
July 24th, 2007, 12:35 PM
:bandwagon:

I'm 19, 5'10, 125lbs, can bench press 2 reps at 75 lbs, and can do a total of 10 pushups or 2 pullups at a time. =D

And I'm not joking, either. I am really out of shape.

But I can run 2 miles in a decent time, and can do any number of acrobatic stunts, and can kick my 6'10 instructor in the head without jumping. I'll kick your ass in point sparring, but if I ever get in a real fight I'll get pwned.

Pooky
July 24th, 2007, 12:41 PM
If you Google it and find a match, you let me know. :downs:

It would take more effort [and time] to actually search for a site that articulates what I want to say than to just type it from my own knowledge.

Never said you did, said it wouldn't be that hard. Why would I waste my time...?
:downs:

Bad Waffle
July 25th, 2007, 01:47 AM
bobert, i wish to train you as my personal chuck norris. First, you must run 10 miles up a hill--and then you must flap your arms so fast that you fly back down.

Rob Oplawar
July 25th, 2007, 09:38 AM
I've done that before.

Had a bit of a push, but I got some good air.

...On a related subject, the ground really hurts.