PDA

View Full Version : graphics issue

Wizardman
July 23rd, 2007, 03:29 PM
well, this is my first post, sorry if this is wrong part of forum to say this but im having BIG graphic troubles for halo(unreal tournament 04 works way better though, dont know why:confused:), i was wondering if there was a patch for it. here are issues

armor is white
dead bodys are all screwed up looking
it has not to much color
pretty blurry
elite mouths are all agybhgri
no detail what so ever
no gun barrel flair
thats mostly all of it, i use a intel graphic extreme AGP (wich is probaly the problem), but when i first downloaded Custom Edition the graphics improved, then i had to redo whole computer, downloaded again, back to crap.:mad:

Con
July 23rd, 2007, 04:54 PM
Please tell me you're not as dumb and immature as your sig makes you out to be...

Can we at least find out from you your computer specifications before we try to help you with a technical problem?

p0lar_bear
July 23rd, 2007, 05:01 PM
Sounds like you have a fixed-function video card.

Do you know what your video chipset is?

Wizardman
July 24th, 2007, 08:09 AM
well here they are

processor: 2.80 ghz intel celeron
hard drive: 120 GB ultra DMA
10/100bps
windows XP
sound card:no idea

well thats it, but my real question was when i first downloaded it. It was way better (but no armor color) i could see barrel flare, blood, more detail, scratches n stuff. then i redownloaded and it got screwed up.(and to answer conscars question, yes, i am failing school to, got ADHD. Some of my friends say im as hyper as gir to.)
dont know what the chipset is but virtual memory is 32mb. dont know how thats possible since its shit. but i was thinking about getting a 8800gts card though. and another thing, my computer wont let me open some files on HEK and guerilla and my tags folder, or move the stuff.