PDA

View Full Version : People making mods

}_50Æ{_|ñeا†Â«O
July 25th, 2007, 07:36 PM
The people making these mods like Halo 3 and CMT deserve our respect. No, they're not obligated to do anything. They're doing this for you guys and perhaps as a learning experience. So please stop giving them crap everytime things don't go exactly our way, as far as the mod in question is concerened.

rep me please

Skyline
July 25th, 2007, 07:39 PM
:lock:

Btw, Flamingrain isn't a respected member, as seen in the first thread people tried to help him but he rejected it and became childish. None of his past works have ever been completed and they weren't good at all (Not exactly halo 3 material, we told him to BASE HIS OWN MAP on halo 3's).

edit: you expect rep for this thread :shake:

TeeKup
July 25th, 2007, 07:43 PM
Wow, what a waste of a topic and an insult to these forums. Get out.

}_50Æ{_|ñeا†Â«O
July 25th, 2007, 07:43 PM
Im just saying to respect people who put in all this hard work.

Con
July 25th, 2007, 07:48 PM
People earn respect by getting things done, not trying to. The same applies to you, we'll +rep you when you deserve it.

Tarzan
July 25th, 2007, 07:50 PM
Respect is earned, not given. Go away. You make my headache worse...

:lock:

Skyline
July 25th, 2007, 07:55 PM
People earn respect by getting things DONE
This sentence sums it all up. Respect can't be given when it is definately not earned, in this case.

}_50Æ{_|ñeا†Â«O
July 25th, 2007, 07:56 PM
Don't people earn respect for hard work?

Bastinka
July 25th, 2007, 08:01 PM
Look at some of flamingrain's posts, then talk about respecting him.

Skyline
July 25th, 2007, 08:04 PM
Don't people earn respect for hard work?
You can work hard all day and only have an output of a box, does that really count as hard work?

}_50Æ{_|ñeا†Â«O
July 25th, 2007, 08:08 PM
But this is not what they were doing. They were looking hard, they just didn't get the point when they could release media, so everyone thought that they were just joking.

Skyline
July 25th, 2007, 08:15 PM
Well is it really hard work if they can't get it to be released? They "were" working hard but then lost motivation and just slowed down and now it's not really hard work. So it won't be released for another long time.

}_50Æ{_|ñeا†Â«O
July 25th, 2007, 08:19 PM
Hmm, I see..

Ki11a_FTW
July 25th, 2007, 09:50 PM
damn...weres that banhammer when you need it..

}_50Æ{_|ñeا†Â«O
July 25th, 2007, 10:55 PM
Publically requesting someone to be banned could be construed as a personal attack.

FRain
July 25th, 2007, 10:57 PM
Yes, but it will not warrant a warning.

termin8or123
July 26th, 2007, 01:09 AM
I rarely post here, but I've been following these forums for a long time...(I use GBX forums) And this wants me to reply... Wow }_50Æ{_|ñeاâ€*«O, no offense but just wow. (wow meaning= your thread makes me want to vomit.) Pretty bad man...

SnaFuBAR
July 26th, 2007, 01:14 AM
hey, 50, stop posting. :downs:

FRain
July 26th, 2007, 01:15 AM
^ Good idea snaf. I already proved you pull a lindsey when we give crit to you, now you're criting us thinking it'll do the same thing.... No, we won't.

pulling a lindsey means going BEEP BEEP BEEP WHAT THE FU--- BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM AHAHAHAAH BAHAHAHAHAHA

FRain
July 26th, 2007, 01:17 AM
You know what? 50AE, you need to change your avatar to :downs:child. ASAP.

FRain
July 26th, 2007, 01:19 AM
I just makes me feel good.... Do you feel like this all the time? [/national treasure]

Berkut
July 26th, 2007, 01:24 AM
It makes me feel like I just stumbled in upon Neostyles while he's 'modelling'. Rossmum is right, shut up.

FRain
July 26th, 2007, 01:26 AM
Ohay, its the fapper coming to save us all! Lock the thread pl0x.

Berkut
July 26th, 2007, 01:28 AM
What the fuck was that? Some kind of flame attempt?

GUYS QUICK GET THE FIREHOSE, I'M BURNING UP

SnaFuBAR
July 26th, 2007, 01:37 AM
it is too late. it was a supaburn.

DaneO'Roo
July 26th, 2007, 03:35 AM
http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/3734/emosv0.gif

Tweek
July 26th, 2007, 03:43 AM
twas nice knowing you :<

also, 50**** i damn well hope you get banned.
this is a personal attack.

also, rain, weren't you GTFO-ing till the next update?

BYE!
(both of you.)

DaneO'Roo
July 26th, 2007, 05:58 AM
^ win post

jahrain
July 26th, 2007, 07:41 AM
Just hard work alone doesn't deserve any respect. I can work really hard trying kick my self in the head all day long, does that mean I deserve to be respected for it?

Respect is a value, like money. To earn it, you must contribute something else of value in return for it. But unlike money, its not physical and is completely voluntary. You can't just go around doing X Y and Z just to get respect, then whine and complain, or make threads like this when you don't. And it in fact, it proves you don't deserve it. So if your here, just to post pics of your latest high poly untextured box map that you spend 4 weeks on hoping it will gain you respect and appreciation, leave now before you become the next SVC of h2vista forums. Come back when your motivations are of your own interests to achieve something great and share it with the community, not to gain the respect and acceptance you could never get from your middle school class mates after they hung you by your whitey-tighty underwear on school flag pole.

FRain
July 26th, 2007, 01:26 PM
twas nice knowing you :<

also, 50**** i damn well hope you get banned.
this is a personal attack.

also, rain, weren't you GTFO-ing till the next update?

BYE!
(both of you.)

Also, no I was not GTFO-ing until next update. I was GTFO-ing about my mod until next update, silly.

Rosco
July 26th, 2007, 02:29 PM
Wow,

you guys are faggots.

Shut up.

LlamaMaster
July 26th, 2007, 09:09 PM
Hey rain, guess what? Shut the fucking hell up! Now I'm all for jumping on the ever so popular flaming bandwagon, but I'm just sick of you. You goddamn hypocritical emo whiny anti-social annoying bastard. I can't believe after three fucking years you haven't become a decent member, meh, AN ACCEPTABLE member. Quit your faggatory bullshit responses to this neeb and just SHUT UP! Seriously, your pulling the same garbage I did when I was a noob. You have absolutely no right what so ever to flame a member who your no better than! This guy was trying was trying to help you, of all people, and you had to make a pitiful attempt to try to become a more accepted member of our forum. Pathetic. Now go to a psychiatrist, and work out your problems. Also, for the love of Christ, stop your lieing. Next time you say your going to cancel your project, CANCEL THE FUCKING PROJECT! Go take two months off from the forums, watch some tutorials, practice like hell, learn to accept criticism, and come back with work to show. Maybe then you can stop hiding behind your anti-minus-rep barrier and because a decent member. I don't care if I get warned, these are my two cents.

To the thread maker: Stop it, that is all.

FRain
July 26th, 2007, 09:21 PM
Hey rain, guess what? Shut the fucking hell up! Now I'm all for jumping on the ever so popular flaming bandwagon, but I'm just sick of you. You goddamn hypocritical emo whiny anti-social annoying bastard. I can't believe after three fucking years you haven't become a decent member, meh, AN ACCEPTABLE member. Quit your faggatory bullshit responses to this neeb and just SHUT UP! Seriously, your pulling the same garbage I did when I was a noob. You have absolutely no right what so ever to flame a member who your no better than! This guy was trying was trying to help you, of all people, and you had to make a pitiful attempt to try to become a more accepted member of our forum. Pathetic. Now go to a psychiatrist, and work out your problems. Also, for the love of Christ, stop your lieing. Next time you say your going to cancel your project, CANCEL THE FUCKING PROJECT! Go take two months off from the forums, watch some tutorials, practice like hell, learn to accept criticism, and come back with work to show. Maybe then you can stop hiding behind your anti-minus-rep barrier and because a decent member. I don't care if I get warned, these are my two cents.

To the thread maker: Stop it, that is all.

No, not shutting up. I am a decent member, you just don't know it. I've been working my ass off so hard and I haven't given you any updates or shown you anything I've done. Well, too bad. You just flame me because YOU DON'T KNOW. :gtfo:

I've watched over 50 tutorials, it makes no sense to tell me to watch some more. The only one I am going to watch is the plane modeling tutorial. I haven't watched it yet as it takes too long to download.

You haven't seen my work yet. I work my ass off SO HARD... You give me THIS?

Yes, he was trying to help me.

DOESN'T MAKE HIM RIGHT NOW, DOES IT?

ALSO, REP DON'T MEAN BEANS. I JUST TURN IT OFF CAUSE I DON'T LIKE RED. :thumbsdown:

You know, now I'm definitely not canceling the project. Canceling it will make you happy. I will try all of my best NOT to make you happy. I'll leave it to my private testers and not show you one bit of work and one day release the mod.

TOO BAD.

GTFO FLAMER.

CtrlAltDestroy
July 26th, 2007, 09:26 PM
I will respond with my post in your previous thread:

http://www.h2vista.net/forums/showpost.php?p=108496&postcount=28

FRain
July 26th, 2007, 09:28 PM
That's actually pretty funny.

LlamaMaster
July 26th, 2007, 09:28 PM
Strange, when I watch tutorials, I get better, not stay the same. :/ Also, you not a decent member, a decept member wouldn't tell people to fuck off all the time, now would they? Rep may not meen that much when your bars are green, but once they dip down into that dreadful red hue, it's a strong indicator that the person isn't a good member. Hell, you would probably have more than one red bar if your didn't disable it. All disabling rep does is make your look like a pussy who can't take the heat. Please, stop being emo.

Edit: Hey rain, no point in trying to -rep me, it doesn't work. :)

http://emosong.ytmnd.com/

ONI
July 26th, 2007, 09:33 PM
User #47 marked for high priority

User #47 added to the Hidden's list

User #47 marked for infraction

Further action suggested

Hidden notified

Trinx
July 26th, 2007, 09:38 PM
I need to get in on this. Can I hop on the cool bandwagon too?

LlamaMaster
July 26th, 2007, 09:39 PM
User #47 marked for high priority

User #47 added to the Hidden's list

User #47 marked for infraction

Further action suggested

Hidden notified
Wtf, who are you?

I need to get in on this. Can I hop on the cool bandwagon too?

Only if your better than him. :)

ONI
July 26th, 2007, 09:40 PM
ERROR: Classified

Con
July 26th, 2007, 09:41 PM
Wtf, who are you?
classified.

Masterz1337
July 26th, 2007, 09:46 PM
I am a decent member
I agree

LlamaMaster
July 26th, 2007, 09:47 PM
I agree
:eek:

DaneO'Roo
July 26th, 2007, 10:01 PM
ERROR: Classified

hey, whoa..

notice the symbol?

}_50Æ{_|ñeا†Â«O
July 26th, 2007, 10:08 PM
*gasp*

it's jesus.

Jay2645
July 26th, 2007, 10:10 PM
ONI... Office of Naval Intelligence.
Yeah, this is a fake attempt at a ARG. If it were a real one, it would be Adjutant Reflex or something to that effect.

ONI
July 26th, 2007, 10:20 PM
ONI Statement: ONI belongs to the Hidden

AAA
July 26th, 2007, 10:25 PM

So do dwarfs, but they don't get on halo forums and talk to people they're not usually interested in.

What are you doing here?

ONI
July 26th, 2007, 10:30 PM
ONI Reply to User #280: I am here to regulate

AAA
July 26th, 2007, 10:34 PM
Why are you trying to regulate?

ONI
July 26th, 2007, 10:35 PM
ONI Reply to User #280: It is what I was programed to do

Cortexian
July 26th, 2007, 10:37 PM
What are you attempting to regulate?

Why am I asking you a question?

Archon23
July 26th, 2007, 10:37 PM
Your obviously not programmed for spelling thats for sure.

ONI
July 26th, 2007, 10:41 PM
ONI Reply to User #1377: Upgrading is necessary and has been taken into consideration

Under such scrutiny, we wish to inquire as to why the incorrect use of "You're" and incorrect punctuation of "that's" was used by a user to correct another?

ONI
July 26th, 2007, 10:42 PM
ONI Reply to User #125: I am to regulate under the protocol set unto me

Archon23
July 26th, 2007, 10:42 PM
I'm not sure if I like this new kid or not..........

Jay2645
July 26th, 2007, 10:44 PM
And what was that about?
At least make an attempt to be like AR...

ONI
July 26th, 2007, 10:46 PM
ONI Reply to User #1148: ONI does not attempt to be what we are not

AAA
July 26th, 2007, 10:52 PM
ONI Reply to User #1148: ONI does not attempt to be what we are not

Than atleast contribute and make us a map cause you're getting boring.

ONI
July 26th, 2007, 10:53 PM
ONI Reply to User #280: ONI does not attempt to do what we cannot

AAA
July 26th, 2007, 10:54 PM
than learn, cause you're not contributing. you're a program, right? well, program yourself to do something useful.

ONI
July 26th, 2007, 10:56 PM
ONI Reply to User #280: I am not programmed to do so

My programming at the moment utilizes my abilities to be useful to the Hidden

AAA
July 26th, 2007, 10:58 PM
ONI Reply to User #280: I am not programmed to do so

My programming at the moment utilizes my abilities to be useful to the Hidden

and what are you going to do that would be useful to the Hidden?

by the way, they are in fact going to stay hidden as long as you keep calling them Hidden. See how that name counteracts with what you're telling us?...

ONI
July 26th, 2007, 11:00 PM
ONI Reply to User #280: We are doing what we were programmed to do

AAA
July 26th, 2007, 11:01 PM
Than atleast contribute and make us a map cause you're getting boring.

Zeph
July 26th, 2007, 11:03 PM
Oshi!
ONI's up on yo ass.
You guys better watch out.

ONI
July 26th, 2007, 11:04 PM
ONI Statement: Repetition of questioning results in disinterest

User #280 questioning logged into database for further inquiry upon suspicion of incrimination

FRain
July 26th, 2007, 11:04 PM
To: The Office of Naval Intelligence.

August 25, 2525

This computer system database is irrelevant to your orders. Please data mine in another database. If you cannot find a suitable data mining system, please respond to the United Nations Space Command at once.

With all regards,

The United Nations Space Command.

AAA
July 26th, 2007, 11:07 PM
ONI Statement: Repetition of questioning results in disinterest

User #280 questioning logged into database for further inquiry upon suspicion of incrimination

by the way, I wasn't suspiscious of Incrimination. I was just interested in who you were =P foo

ONI
July 26th, 2007, 11:08 PM
ERROR: User #47 has improper clearance to regulate information from UNSC

CtrlAltDestroy
July 26th, 2007, 11:09 PM
divide by 0

AAA
July 26th, 2007, 11:11 PM
ERROR: User #1636 has improper clearance to post on URL http://h2vista.net

FRain
To: The Office of Naval Intelligence:
You are not a UNSC dispatched data miner. Please respond with mining data at once.

Red Alert signal dispatched on all data miners. Please respond.

With all due respect,
The United Nations Space Command

ONI
ONI Reply to User #280: Currently you are not under suspicion of the current protocol given to me by the Hidden and therefore are not on the Hidden's list

It is suggested you continue your current behavior

AAA
July 26th, 2007, 11:12 PM
ONI Reply to User #280: Currently you are not under suspicion of the current protocol given to me by the Hidden and therefore are not on the Hidden's list

It is suggested you continue your current behavior

Why?

ONI
July 26th, 2007, 11:13 PM
ONI Reply to User #47: We do not regulate orders from UNSC

We regulate orders only from the Hidden

Archon23
July 26th, 2007, 11:14 PM
Can you please tell us who exactly are the hidden?

AAA
July 26th, 2007, 11:15 PM
ONI Reply to User #47: We do not regulate orders from UNSC

We regulate orders only from the Hidden

oh, now you're a "We"? Make up your mind. Can you tell what I'm doing right now?

FRain
July 26th, 2007, 11:15 PM

Your orders have now been changed. The Hidden is to data mine at data mining location http://gbxforums.gearboxsoftware.com .

Any rejection of this order or disagreement will result in the termination of The Hidden. The UNSC has control over the Hidden.

With all due respect,

ONI
July 26th, 2007, 11:17 PM
ONI Reply to User #280: Because it is HEALTHY BEHAVIOR as suggested by the Hidden and does not lead to priority alert

ONI
July 26th, 2007, 11:18 PM
ONI Reply to User #47: It is common knowledge that the Hidden has control over you

It is also common knowledge that the Hidden holds your fate

Zeph
July 26th, 2007, 11:18 PM
Can you please tell us who exactly are the hidden?

You do not have clearance for that.

AAA
July 26th, 2007, 11:19 PM

Your orders have now been changed. The Hidden is to data mine at data mining location http://gbxforums.gearboxsoftware.com .

Any rejection of this order or disagreement will result in the termination of The Hidden. The UNSC has control over the Hidden.

With all due respect,

How come he's the only one that knows some shit about this?...

Zeph
July 26th, 2007, 11:20 PM
How come he's the only one that knows some shit about this?...

He's BSing.

FRain
Because I know the backstory of the halo books. ONI is the Office of Naval Intelligence and I believe is under the control of the UNSC.

AAA
ONI Reply to User #47: It is common knowledge that the Hidden has control over you

It is also common knowledge that the Hidden holds your fate

so how has your day been sweetheart?

ONI
July 26th, 2007, 11:21 PM
ONI Reply to User #47: What you believe is incorrect

FRain
July 26th, 2007, 11:21 PM
Ah, shit, I just stumbled upon it's usernotes. Read it.

AAA
July 26th, 2007, 11:23 PM
ONI Reply to User #47: What you believe is incorrect

what Hidden does to your ass is incorrect.

by the way, tip for you guys:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Office_of_Naval_Intelligence_(Halo)#Section_Zero (http://http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Office_of_Naval_Intelligence_(Halo)#Section_Zero) (ty Sage)

Zeph
July 26th, 2007, 11:23 PM
Because I know the backstory of the halo books. ONI is the Office of Naval Intelligence and I believe is under the control of the UNSC.
There are no such users.

AAA
July 26th, 2007, 11:33 PM
Hi ONI, What can you tell us about yourself? Something...deeper. Why are the Hidden programming you to do whatever it is you were set out to do?

ONI
July 26th, 2007, 11:34 PM
ONI Reply to User #280: It was suggested that you had continue your previous behavior

Failure to recognize logical suggestion based upon Hidden protocol will be taken under consideration for further incrimination based upon suspicion

AAA
July 26th, 2007, 11:35 PM
I"m not suspiscious, I'm interested. What do you want from us?

FRain
July 26th, 2007, 11:36 PM
Zeph, why do you keep deleting my post?

Zeph
July 26th, 2007, 11:37 PM
Because you haven't picked up on the hint I gave. (http://www.h2vista.net/forums/showpost.php?p=109690&postcount=87)

FRain
July 26th, 2007, 11:37 PM
Yes, but I'm playing along.

AAA
July 26th, 2007, 11:38 PM
Check this out (thanks to Sage again.) Appearantly, no one has seen this yet? mb? http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=11263399&postRepeater1-p=1

Zeph
July 26th, 2007, 11:39 PM
No, you're trying to control. These sort of things already have a path. Your part is to try and see it, not kick down grass to make a new one.

FRain
July 26th, 2007, 11:40 PM
Yes, we have all seen this. Adjutant Reflex has been terminated since then.

That's the point. I have to get him to the point where he gives information and then I'll let him take this path.

ONI
July 26th, 2007, 11:41 PM
ONI Inquiry: It is suggested when forging false documentation under a false chain of command that you first do not belong to the Hidden

ONI Statement: What we want is unimportant

What the Hidden want is what we consider important, and therefore to regulate is important

Logging off...