PDA

View Full Version : Retribution Two.. somone please help!!

Sgt Stacker
December 6th, 2006, 06:35 PM
Retribution Two , if you played the old retribution you know it supported multiple BSP's in one map cache file. retribution two will be a number of BSP's with objectives , storylines , and even voice acting and probably custom animations too if anyone wants to help please email me at my backup email adress backup084@yahoo.com my current email adress recives too much spam , and i need Jahrains help too.. if you read this add sgtstacker13397 to your AIM or halokilla44 to your xfire

================================================== =========== Everytime i post on a differnt fourm half of my posts wind up with like a ton of reads but no replies and winds up dead on the next page.. would someone here even bother helping? well here goes..

The Storyline:

The human teleportation system designed to get soldiers and service workers from one place to another over far distances , only the mac 7 Monjolnir armor can widthstand the radioactive properties. One of the only avaible SPARTAN-III's ; SPARTAN-109 (Jenna) is assigned to test the new system.

During the test the teleporter only has to teleport her to the other side of the room. Something goes horribly wrong and she is teleported halfway across the galaxy to Installation 03 (Halo) were the UNSC Azerus and UNSC Mizota are puting up a hellish fight in space and on ground against the coveant. Here you are under the command of the captain of the UNSC Azerus; Captain Willam Tompson

In a desperate attempt to drive the coveant away from the ring world.. you learn about halo's dark secrets , and the creators...
================================================== ===========

cls
December 6th, 2006, 06:57 PM
Spartan III's don't have the MJOLNIR armor, they use the Semi-Powered Infiltration Armor. (SPI armor) And the numbering system is also different. (Spartan-B292 "Tom", Spartan-B091 "Lucy")

One Spartan II used the SPI armor once, but it might not work the other way around.

Halopedia has most of the Spartan III information.

rossmum
December 6th, 2006, 10:49 PM
Sounds cool. The original was fun.

legionaire45
December 7th, 2006, 02:37 AM
Retribution was the map with all of Halo's multiplayer levels right? Why not go the extra step and make your own BSPs? It will be a lot more impressive whether or not your modelling is all that good (personally I cant do indoor stuff at all).

Cortexian
December 7th, 2006, 10:48 AM
lol, how did all the maps merge? were there like.. teleporters or something?

demonmaster3k
December 7th, 2006, 03:16 PM
yea they were like teleporters, though as someone said in a previous post, it would be more impresive to see an independently thought up custom biped along with something new
really the classic chief, weapons, vehicles and setting get old after a while
(i would like to help, but i have my own imaginary world that needs to materialize with awesome cg and some playable levels)
i do know that the scripting for that level must have been hard
but if you're in need of some ideas, i can forfit some creativity

Sgt Stacker
December 7th, 2006, 05:17 PM
Its my story and it doesnt matter xD to the surviving colony they spartan 3's armor are inproved upon (they skiped the mac 6 you see in halo 2) because the two ships that escaped reach found a new planet that the covenat didint seem to have been to and eventually created an entire colony and improved upon the monjolnir armor from the current version at that time and recruited new spartans for it "By recruit i mean kidnap innocent children" heheehhe and all im good at doing is adding crap.. im Okay at scripting and placing objects and AI .. id need a level designer to make custom BSP's since its installation 03 and not 04

Sgt Stacker
December 9th, 2006, 03:01 PM
since no matter were i go or ask nobody will bother helping and i cant do this on my own.. so Retribution Two is done for That is all

m13120
December 9th, 2006, 03:17 PM
k

you could've just posted this in your original topic, instead of making a new one.

Arteen
December 9th, 2006, 04:39 PM
Giving up after only three days?

Sgt Stacker
December 9th, 2006, 05:07 PM
i never get help.. everytime i ask for help i either get an answer or find a bunch of posts stacked on top of it the next day and like 0 - 6 replies .. and none of those replys say ill help or anything useful other than Sounds nice or goodluck

Chewy Gumball
December 9th, 2006, 05:35 PM
Why do you need help? People are more likely to help you if they see you can work by yourself.

Sgt Stacker
December 9th, 2006, 05:37 PM
I Cant model a perfect BSP :mad: ... i cant make 10 levels on my own and crap all i can do is script and add crap to maps, i cant do voice acting , i cant make a warthog animation for half a BSP :mad:
i always have great ideas for halo .. but i need a team of good people to help , i could do this on my own but it would take years and years and by that time nobody would play CE
EDIT:
All i need is a modeler and a person who can rig and animate models , i can script , add objects , place AI , and import custom sounds into halo ce If you want to help just email me at backup084@yahoo.com (http://www.h2vista.net/forums/backup084@yahoo.com)
My AIM is sgtstacker13397 and my xfire is halokilla44

Btd69
December 11th, 2006, 06:37 PM
Then do it for H2V. That should give you around.. 6 years? That's around how long Halo/CE has been used/around for.. off the top of my head.