PDA

View Full Version : [HALO 3] Ways how halo3 will end

Phalanx_Master
July 28th, 2007, 02:49 PM
well i think the master chief will somehow be alive, earth is glassed, and everyone is dead, but the chief is living on halo drinking tequila on death island.

Neuro Guro
July 28th, 2007, 02:58 PM
Cliffhanger ending, and then they make Halo4

LOL M$

mech
July 28th, 2007, 02:59 PM
With some credits.

Neuro Guro
July 28th, 2007, 03:06 PM
Its not that far fetched of a idea, they made a Quake 4, Bungie might get some weird ideas.

Xetsuei
July 28th, 2007, 04:05 PM
If they made a Halo 4 I would be pissed. I'd throw my controller at my monitor and torch my 360. ._.

Ki11a_FTW
July 28th, 2007, 04:09 PM
hahahahahaha, id probly to the same, rofl

Con
July 28th, 2007, 04:16 PM
Everyone dies :awesome:

leorimolo
July 28th, 2007, 04:20 PM
I can say this someone important dies

Mark my words

Kornman00
July 28th, 2007, 04:27 PM
A grunt wakes up and realizes it was all a dream, and continues sucking on the food nipples ^_^

jcap
July 28th, 2007, 04:27 PM
Johnson dies.
Miranda lives.
Arbiter dies (?)
Truth dies.
Cortana is destroyed.
Chief survives.
Earth is 1/2 destroyed.
Either High Charity or another Halo (or both) is somewhat destroyed, if not completely.
Flood is somehow taken care of...
Humans ally with Covenant, all is well.

Kornman00
July 28th, 2007, 04:34 PM
No, Johnson marries Arbiter and they have three kids, MC retires to Echo Halo with GS and Cortana who are both now equally loony.

Miranda goes on to do p0rn with Truth and Lord Hood

Cortexian
July 28th, 2007, 04:51 PM
No, Johnson marries Arbiter and they have three kids, MC retires to Echo Halo with GS and Cortana who are both now equally loony.

Isn't Lord Hood an AI... What is he like the camera man?

Bastinka
July 28th, 2007, 05:34 PM
Cortana comes to life and the Chief and her have a super smart steroids baby, that one day would rule the world :)

Roostervier
July 28th, 2007, 05:52 PM
Isn't Lord Hood an AI... What is he like the camera man?
No, he's Admiral Harper (or some admiral, I don't think harper is right... I just can't think of his name right now).

[edit] It's Stanforth.

Hotrod
July 28th, 2007, 05:59 PM
Jcap comes, and gives -10000 rep to the Covenant. After that, they get mad, become noobs and start spamming everywhere and eventually get banned, therefore they are forced to leave Earth and move to a new planet called GBX forums. Then all of Humanity starts worshiping Jcap, who turns out to be the Master Chief and everything turns out well. Oh, and TheGhost is the food nipple Grunt on the Maw.

Kornman00
July 28th, 2007, 07:13 PM
And nuero is a black guy name johnson

Atty
July 28th, 2007, 07:14 PM
A character modeled after Frankie wakes up and goes, "That was a wild dream," then goes back to sleep.

jcap
July 28th, 2007, 07:37 PM
There's a huge explosion, then when the flash of light is seen by the Chief, the entire screen goes white, and then slowly fades out and you hear...

"Sorry for the quick thaw, Master Chief. Things are a little hectic right now. The disorientation should pass quickly."

oooooooooooshi-

Dr Nick
July 28th, 2007, 07:38 PM
I'm gonna spoil it for you, MC dies, we never see his face, the Covenant gets killed.

Hotrod
July 28th, 2007, 08:09 PM
There's a huge explosion, then when the flash of light is seen by the Chief, the entire screen goes white, and then slowly fades out and you hear...

"Sorry for the quick thaw, Master Chief. Things are a little hectic right now. The disorientation should pass quickly."

oooooooooooshi-

Therefore, it becomes The Never Ending Story : Halo Version.

et_cg
July 28th, 2007, 08:19 PM
Upon completion of one of the near ending objectives:

Quick fade to black. The screen slowly comes back from the fade, panning up from over a cliff edge. Off in the distant a bright flash blinds everyone who is in view of it. Within minutes, everyone recovers, and a ship never seen by any human, or covenant eye, appears.

Annihilation is near.

The ship hovers slowly to the spot of harsh battle in Africa.

Upon it's landing, a race, with a soon to be known protocol is to be carried out...

Once again.

xhedgehogx
July 28th, 2007, 08:42 PM
Therefore, it becomes The Never Ending Story : Halo Version.
That'd give me a reason to play Halo 1 again, I guess.

Dr Nick
July 28th, 2007, 08:45 PM
This is the game that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started playing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue playing if forever just because...

itszutak
July 28th, 2007, 08:45 PM
Think of "Supper's Ready" by Genesis and you have my idea. :)

Hotrod
July 28th, 2007, 09:41 PM
This is the game that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started playing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue playing if forever just because...

This is the game that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started playing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue playing if forever just because This is the game that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started playing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue playing if forever just because This is the game that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people started playing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue playing if forever just because... (back to beginning)

thehoodedsmack
July 28th, 2007, 10:09 PM
The Master Chief kills Dumbledore. D'uh.

Atty
July 28th, 2007, 10:15 PM
No, Snape kills the Master Chief. Gosh, get it right.

Also, 19 years later Johnson and an Elite are wed.

itszutak
July 28th, 2007, 10:29 PM
No, Snape kills the Master Chief. Gosh, get it right.

Also, 19 years later Johnson and an Elite are wed.

The elite from the legendary ending of Halo 1 :v

Stormwing
July 29th, 2007, 12:20 AM
TOTALLY EPIC ENDING, ARK GOES OFF, HALOS GO OFF, EVERYONE DIES.

I would cry manly tears if that happened. Or if only Johnson died. That works too.

In all honesty, I think its just too early to speculate, but there must be lots of legendary last stands and fallen ass-kicking heroes. And then an absolutely bittersweet awesome ending. That would totally be one hell of an ending to the story arc.

Ki11a_FTW
July 29th, 2007, 12:26 AM

You just made my day,

R O F L

TPE
July 29th, 2007, 12:35 AM
The elite from the legendary ending of Halo 1 :vThat is the arbiter....

MIRITE?

DrunkenSamus
July 29th, 2007, 12:37 AM
The Flood decide to create a reality show about segregated hyenas. The Chief becomes the employee of the month at Taco Bell. Cortana died because of testicular cancer. Johnson creates another Vietnam War by tricking Chinese monkeys to perform astral projections. Everyone else thinks it's cool to dance to hip-hop and build a brand new Dodgers Stadium. AND GUESS WHAT!? Captain Keyes grave sprouts into a Starbucks!!

ROFLMAO!!! This is probably the most random paragraph ever devised!! MUAHHAHA

Pooky
July 29th, 2007, 03:01 AM
That is the arbiter....

MIRITE?

No.

Arbiter was a zealot, gold armor.

DaneO'Roo
July 29th, 2007, 03:10 AM
seems to me like Jcup has the right idea.

n00b1n8R
July 29th, 2007, 03:10 AM
can i ask why they can't just activate the halo?

that's an easy fix for what happens to the chief/humans/covenant/flood. but cortana survives (:O).

we all know M$ loves easy fix's.

Skiiran
July 29th, 2007, 03:18 AM
Everything contracts SEDS (Sudden Everything Dies Syndrome) and drop dead of internal organ explosions.

Kornman00
July 29th, 2007, 05:57 AM
spontaneous combustion

Johnson creates another Vietnam War by tricking Chinese monkeys to perform astral projections.
go back to school plz

Neuro Guro
July 29th, 2007, 07:05 AM
http://www.roflcat.com/images/cats/270911970_db35fdd4ca.jpg

Steva
July 29th, 2007, 07:39 AM
Only flood will survive, they will bring life to the fresh glassed earth, and everything will begin as it started, again, maybe this already hapened?

Reaper Man
July 29th, 2007, 09:25 AM
The master chief spontaneously combusts.
TEH EDN

Ki11a_FTW
July 29th, 2007, 11:16 AM
Masterchief dies and the rest die. In Halo 4 you play as johnson on steroids

Kornman00
July 29th, 2007, 03:49 PM
no, you play through the eyes of a grunt and a marine, instead of an elite and a spartan. durrrr

this time you're fighting over a jar of jam and crackers.

Amit
July 29th, 2007, 04:07 PM
Johnson dies.
Miranda lives.
Arbiter dies (?)
Truth dies.
Cortana is destroyed.
Chief survives.
Earth is 5/8 glassed.
Either High Charity or another Halo (or both) is somewhat destroyed, if not completely.

LOL this reminds me of the Harry Potter spoilers. This is what I think happens:

Flood is able to recover much of High Charity's starships and launches them for Earth.
Cortana is done in by the Gravemind and the Chief mourns for her.
Covenant glasses 1/2 of earth.
Most ODSTs are dead and the Navy is pretty much all gone.
Pretty much all UNSC forces are gone.
All remaining UNSC forces rush to earth but discover another Halo.
Chief, Arbiter, and Johnson send some ships to the new Halo to prevent another wave of Flood from being released and to possibly reverse the remote activation of all Halos
Most orbital defence platforms destroyed leading to massive Covenant invasion.
Flood ships in battle with Brute ships. Some Flood make it to the Surface of Earth and start turning people into Flood, making Human destruction faster combined with the genocidal Brutes.
All remaining Monitors are sent to the "Ark" to greet the Reclaimers and recommend that they proceed with the remote detonation of the Halos to be sure of absolutely no Flood remain.
Covenant Heretics join Humans and Official Covenant Rebels.

I'm probably wrong about most things.

Mass
July 29th, 2007, 04:51 PM
okay, Masterchief and the Arbiter kill Truth and the covenant learn the truth about the forerunner effectively destroying their religeon, however this does not stop the brutes from continuing the war on humanity, and then the flood kills all the brutes and the humans make a last stand against the flood and fail. And then cortana is forced to activate the halos. And then there are unskipable credits.

Also I'd be willing to bet that a couple levels will take place in Chicago.

Phalanx_Master
July 30th, 2007, 01:35 AM
can i ask why they can't just activate the halo?

that's an easy fix for what happens to the chief/humans/covenant/flood. but cortana survives (:O).

we all know M$ loves easy fix's.

What the chief isnt human? okay maybe alittle cyborgish but still hes human.

et_cg
July 30th, 2007, 02:34 AM
The forerunner come out of hiding.

Phalanx_Master
July 30th, 2007, 04:41 AM
^ i think we may see some forerunners.

Reaper Man
July 30th, 2007, 06:11 AM
Everybody breaks out into a mass orgy - and then spontaneously combust.

Boba
July 30th, 2007, 08:21 AM
I don't know how it will end but I know the dragon dog from the Never Ending Story will be involved somehow.

Agamemnon
July 30th, 2007, 09:08 AM
It will end with the opening to another plot that will take place 70 years after the events of the Halo-Master-Chief time line. Then they'll make three games about that plot.

Oh, and then that RTS game will come out and then it will also be revealed that a Halo MMO will then come out as well. After six more years, we'll hear about Halo Fighter and Halo Racer in development. That is, right before the Saturday cartoon is first premiered though.

Yeah, if you don't think Microsoft isn't going to milk the shit out of this franchise, then you need to see an economist.

Kornman00
July 30th, 2007, 11:29 AM
The forerunner come out of hiding.
and reveal that the Halos are really just one giant galactic ARG. :mysterysolved:

Oh man that would be priceless

TIA Gangsta
July 30th, 2007, 11:40 AM
The Locust come and kill all the Covenant and Humans.

Stealth
July 30th, 2007, 11:47 AM
The Locust come and kill all the Covenant and Humans.
you forgot the flood! the new rulers of the world in the end of Halo 3 will be locust!

TIA Gangsta
July 30th, 2007, 12:35 PM
you forgot the flood! the new rulers of the world in the end of Halo 3 will be locust!

Nah, they won't be the rulers.

The Loco Rocos will prevail in the end.

itszutak
July 30th, 2007, 04:35 PM
I don't know how it will end but I know the dragon dog from the Never Ending Story will be involved somehow.
._.

Reaper Man
July 31st, 2007, 01:53 AM
Samus will get raped by masterchief, the end.

Flyboy
July 31st, 2007, 02:00 AM
Date Rape?

Skiiran
July 31st, 2007, 03:44 AM
Dad (http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/195918) actually flies in on magic boots and rocks out so hard everyone else's heads explode.

Pooky
July 31st, 2007, 01:13 PM
Samus will get raped by masterchief, the end.

*Ckink* *clink* *clink*

*beep-beep-beep-beep* *vroooooooom*

*clink*

that would be awesome.

Reaper Man
July 31st, 2007, 01:17 PM
Wallcat will come and own them all
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/18/wall_cat.jpg
He will also be join'd by shortcat
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/19/cat_210.jpg
And then, some special ops units will come and say
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/4/from_the_internet.jpg
But all of a sudden
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/18/tube_cat.jpg
causing ross to enter this state:
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/18/internets_cat.jpg
And then the universe implodes.

Dr Nick
July 31st, 2007, 02:58 PM
Wallcat will come and own them all
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/18/wall_cat.jpg
He will also be join'd by shortcat
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/19/cat_210.jpg
And then, some special ops units will come and say
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/4/from_the_internet.jpg
But all of a sudden
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/18/tube_cat.jpg
causing ross to enter this state:
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/18/internets_cat.jpg
And then the universe implodes.But not before MC rapes Samus.

Reaper Man
July 31st, 2007, 03:05 PM
Oh, right.
http://www.vgcats.com/comics/images/041226.jpg

Pooky
July 31st, 2007, 04:14 PM
reaper get the fuck out of these forums. I can't rep you thrice in one day. Faggot.

MithosK
July 31st, 2007, 07:28 PM
The humans evacuate to the site of alpha halo, then activate the others. Some elites survive and evolve into space pirates. Forerunners are revealed to be the Chozo, and it all leads up to Metroid, and the announcement that Microsoft and Nintendo have merged into a super gaming company with cross-overs galore.

Hotrod
July 31st, 2007, 07:43 PM
Master Chief steals Samus' morph ball power up and runs over all the Covenant while dropping bombs everywhere.

AMD
August 6th, 2007, 01:53 PM
well here's my theory:
1) MC kills truth
2) Cortana dies
3) earth is mostly destroyed
4) alliance with covenant elites
5) MC escapes and floats off in to space
6) and Bungie makes Halo 4 for the Xbox 1080:lol: and also for MS windows vienna :lol::omfg::awesome::shocked:

LinkandKvel
August 6th, 2007, 04:04 PM
The humans evacuate to the site of alpha halo, then activate the others. Some elites survive and evolve into space pirates. Forerunners are revealed to be the Chozo, and it all leads up to Metroid, and the announcement that Microsoft and Nintendo have merged into a super gaming company with cross-overs galore.
Ultimate never ending collab lol.

paladin
August 6th, 2007, 07:02 PM
Earth explodes and kills everyone but me and Cortana.

El Lobo
August 6th, 2007, 07:30 PM
I think it would be hilarious if MC ended up in Blood Gulch somehow. :)

:lobo:

Flyboy
August 6th, 2007, 08:14 PM
I think it would be hilarious if MC ended up in Blood Gulch somehow. :)

:lobo:
Have you ever wondered? Why are we here?

ShadowCloud
August 6th, 2007, 08:26 PM
Johnson dies.
Miranda lives.
Arbiter dies (?)
Truth dies.
Cortana is destroyed.
Chief survives.
Earth is 1/2 destroyed.
Jcap, i so agree with you +rep.

Elite Killa
August 6th, 2007, 09:50 PM
Shadow Cloud, your sig pic is too big. Decrease the size, will ya?

DrunkenSamus
August 6th, 2007, 10:39 PM
spontaneous combustion

go back to school plz

You do realize that I was completely joking and delusional when I typed that...right?

Phalanx_Master
August 8th, 2007, 12:01 PM
You do realize that I was completely joking and delusional when I typed that...right?

mmhmm sure lol

Prometheus
August 9th, 2007, 04:42 AM
Well Halo randomly blows up again and the humans and covenant form an alliance since its the only way to get off the ring in time. Then that wizard guy from Lord of the Rings comes in and commands Halo to stop exploding and saves them all, then once they're off, he blows up Halo. Somehow. Yeah... Damnit writers block.

Phalanx_Master
August 9th, 2007, 11:02 PM
what is up with halo combining with harry potter lol

DrunkenSamus
August 10th, 2007, 12:23 AM
Halo + Harry Potter = Harry Chief and Masterwarts.

teh lag
August 10th, 2007, 11:13 AM
Halo + Harry Potter = Harry Chief and Masterwarts.

Halseywarts school of starcraft and spartanry :v

The Last Peanut
August 10th, 2007, 11:17 AM
all i know is that the cheif dies its in the book, not sure bout the others :(

Hurrvish
August 10th, 2007, 11:43 AM
Master Chief takes off his helmet and says, "This game will expire September 25, 2008"

nooBBooze
August 10th, 2007, 01:49 PM
after the rings were fired everything starts over again again with halo ep 1...life as a bacteria.
Halo ep 1 will be banned in certain Us states therefore bungie will modifie it to circumvent the banning. The revised version of it will be called: "Halo:Ep 1: Kansas edition" and will be based on creationism so the player doesnt have to sit through endless years of evolution like in the original game. HE1:KE will feature righteous fundamentalist christians ("Humans" in the prequels) in their last struggle for earth as it is being invaded by godless sodomites ("Covenants").
The actual Halo will then appear above the heads of the Righteous shortly after all sodomites are dead and earth is safe again.

DrunkenSamus
August 10th, 2007, 05:50 PM
Halseywarts school of starcraft and spartanry :v

Ehh....:v

Rosco
August 10th, 2007, 06:51 PM
And that's how I saved humanity kids! Now go to sleep.

Prometheus
August 14th, 2007, 04:34 AM

Oh, gee. Thanks for spoiling it. Please put some spoiler tags on your posts >_>

You spoiled the book AND (possible) Halo 3. Damn.

quickshot89
August 14th, 2007, 06:36 AM
i say the chief dies in order to save humanity, he kills truth, and then we see a flash back of him and the other spartans when he does this

Archon23
August 14th, 2007, 09:22 AM
TRUTH KILLS DUMBLEDORE!

......wait.....

Kornman00
August 14th, 2007, 10:54 AM
Ways how halo3 will end
It won't end. Bungie will create a new game based around the time idea, except this time the game is called Cube (did I mention that the flood are now Borg? And the Master Chief is really Patrick Stewart.)

Agamemnon
August 14th, 2007, 11:58 PM
It won't end. Bungie will create a new game based around the time idea, except this time the game is called Cube (did I mention that the flood are now Borg? And the Master Chief is really Patrick Stewart.)
No no, they're going to turn it into an RTS, where the Covenant are a zealous race that focus around the color purple in design and use shields for everything, have the Flood as an assimilitive race where everything they touch becomes corrupted and they move like a plague, and then the UNSC forces that are humans, still using projectile weaponry, and are big on personality. It's going to be called Halocraft.

EDIT: Sorry, apparently it's going to be called Halo Wars.

Jay2645
August 15th, 2007, 12:50 AM
There is no Halo 3 book... Yet.
There is a Halo 3 Graphic Novel, however it will not be out for a while (Like Sept. 25th maybe).

Corgy
August 15th, 2007, 01:09 AM
i think master chief will do a big poo

FRain
August 15th, 2007, 02:48 AM
The halo ring activates but the phase pulse generator fucks up and blows up the ring and nothing else. The Longsword Master Chief uses to escape is hit by a huge flying chunk of halo. While that happens the chief was having incest with Cortana! Owned!

"AHH UHH AHH UHH CHEIF WHATS THA-OHUHHSHIT AHH UHH" CRASH.

Kornman00
August 15th, 2007, 05:30 AM
The halo ring activates but the phase pulse generator fucks up and blows up the ring and nothing else. The Longsword Master Chief uses to escape is hit by a huge flying chunk of halo. While that happens the chief was having incest with Cortana! Owned!

What the hell did I just read? How can the chief "have incest" with a hologram :confused:?

Zeph
August 15th, 2007, 06:22 AM
What the hell did I just read? How can the chief "have incest" with a hologram :confused:?

^2. I dont know whether to slap him with a dictionary or the back of my hand.

The Last Peanut
August 15th, 2007, 05:13 PM

LOL nice

Chronos
August 15th, 2007, 05:27 PM
It'll end just like Marathon Infinity.
Exactly like it.

Syuusuke
August 15th, 2007, 07:51 PM
Either the Chief or the Arbiter drops the soap, thats how it'll end, or will it?

Elite Killa
August 15th, 2007, 08:00 PM

Oh yeah, that will definently happen...

Warsaw
August 15th, 2007, 09:59 PM
Halo 3 will end with an ending quote and then the credits will roll to some Halo music that you never heard in-game for its full length and proper order.

I am a genius, no?