PDA

View Full Version : [Video] H2_Zanzibar with a controller, 15/1

t3h m00kz
August 7th, 2007, 12:35 AM
I suppose this is the right forum for this?

Yeah I was learning how to play with a controller to prepare myself for Halo 3, and to help me out with Halo 2. This was like, the third or fourth game I played with a controller, and I did surprisingly well.. considering the fact that most of the people I were playing against had no idea what they were doing, but that's how it is with Halo PC.. usually only a few good guys in the server. :rolleyes:

At 5:30 I had the most awesome accidental betrayal in this match; I guarantee if you see it you'll be like "OMG LOL."

Can't put it in YouTube because it's too long, but Mythica allows you to play it in the browser.

http://useruploads.mythica.org/view/360controllercompressed-1.wmv.html

Con
August 7th, 2007, 12:45 AM
I don't get it.. you were killing people with 1 hit on the sniper and they weren't headshots, plus shields were on.

Archon23
August 7th, 2007, 01:20 AM
50% Health and Shields maybe?

t3h m00kz
August 7th, 2007, 01:33 AM
Yeah that kinda freaked me out, too, I don't know what was up with that.

It may just be the map, though, I haven't had a chance to test it out

Few of them were headshots though, the betrayal especially ;b

Archon23
August 7th, 2007, 01:34 AM
The betrayal would've been funnier if you actually got that red guy.

Jay2645
August 16th, 2007, 05:24 AM
I suppose this is the right forum for this?

Yeah I was learning how to play with a controller to prepare myself for Halo 3, and to help me out with Halo 2. This was like, the third or fourth game I played with a controller, and I did surprisingly well.. considering the fact that most of the people I were playing against had no idea what they were doing, but that's how it is with Halo PC.. usually only a few good guys in the server. :rolleyes:

At 5:30 I had the most awesome accidental betrayal in this match; I guarantee if you see it you'll be like "OMG LOL."

Can't put it in YouTube because it's too long, but Mythica allows you to play it in the browser.

http://useruploads.mythica.org/view/360controllercompressed-1.wmv.html
You're a lot better then I am on a controller. I played Z Sanctuary the other day with a 360 controller, and I sucked.
But the one time you died could have been avoided, as you had a fully loaded rocket launcher in your possession. ;)

Dr Nick
August 16th, 2007, 07:58 AM
That double kill looks like you pissed them off!

t3h m00kz
August 16th, 2007, 09:12 PM
You're a lot better then I am on a controller. I played Z Sanctuary the other day with a 360 controller, and I sucked.
But the one time you died could have been avoided, as you had a fully loaded rocket launcher in your possession. ;)

Yeah, took a few days to get used to the controller... it takes a bit of practice. As for the rockets, yeah I noticed that too, but dude I was so freaked out after betraying that dude, I was like "OH SHIIIIT!" freaking the fuck out.. ;)

i think that map is a nice remake, but How come the BR only single shots, i know in another H2 map (i think backwoods) it shoots 4 shots instead of 3 but its closer to the real BR

This was actually the second version of this map by the team, the first one had a threeshot burst, but it was pretty glitchy if you kept pressing the trigger over and over, it resembled the doubleshot from Halo 2. I guess this was a quickfix so to speak.

Pooky
August 19th, 2007, 01:42 AM
you mean zanzibar v2? I loved that map! :3

Everything was so much cooler than stupid v3 :(

QTip05
August 28th, 2007, 04:19 PM
can you link me to that map plz?

Archon23
August 28th, 2007, 05:17 PM
Ahem. Halomaps.org. Search Function.

USE IT!

Bastinka
August 28th, 2007, 05:35 PM
Old thread, bumped because?

Archon23
August 28th, 2007, 05:50 PM
Look 2 posts above you.........

Teh Ganon
August 28th, 2007, 05:54 PM
now look 1 down. I use a gamecube controller for the heck of it sometimes. very hard to move at the speed you want it to...works better with emulators. Fantasy fullfilled though, halo for the gc lol.

Jay2645
August 29th, 2007, 02:39 AM
Forget GC, Halo with a Wiimote FTW!

Teh Ganon
August 29th, 2007, 11:11 AM
Forget GC, Halo with a Wiimote FTW!

I've yet to try that. Going to have to search for a bluetooth adaptor and build a usb sensor bar. or buy 1. that does sound cool. I wounder how well it would work.

Jay2645
August 29th, 2007, 02:34 PM
Pretty well, actually. You just gotta keep the wrist strap on, so your Wiimote doesn't leave the atmosphere while you're battling Flood.