PDA

View Full Version : HMT - Halo3 weapons! exclusive VIDEO

_TheArbiter_
August 7th, 2007, 04:02 PM
pics or STFU? how about a vid lol......heh.....we HMT are making are own halo3 weapons...heres the link.... http://youtube.com/watch?v=kF515QqZSQY ....the bubble shield is kind of a joke cuze i did wrong something that kirby_442 (orangegeko) told me to do...now its like a blood bath lol:D

and before u say ANYTHING about stealing, copyrights or ANYTHING watch the credits....:)

Bastinka
August 7th, 2007, 04:06 PM
They're not that great, also its Covenant* for the last time spell it right :(

I don't like it, you just made a new animation for the normal assault rifle and just made the texture look different. Well as far as I can see, the spiker looks like a box. Also, why make another set of H3 weapons when CMT has a perfected set?

_TheArbiter_
August 7th, 2007, 04:10 PM
1st of all CMT dont give their stuff out
2nd there are like 20 diferent battle rifles models around
3rd lol i didnt notice the covenAnt thing sorry lol
4th also i scaled the assault rifle ;)
5th yeah i have to remodel the spiker
6th anything else..

LlamaMaster
August 7th, 2007, 04:10 PM
I don't have time to look at that video, but I believe I can say......another H3 mod? Fail. Needs more originality.

_TheArbiter_
August 7th, 2007, 04:12 PM
then tell me how many diferent h2 mods/weapons there are out there? lol

LlamaMaster
August 7th, 2007, 04:14 PM
then tell me how many diferent h2 mods/weapons there are out there? lol
And most of those suck, sorry. Try making your own concepts, it's a whole lot more rewarding then doing something thats already been done.

Bastinka
August 7th, 2007, 04:16 PM
The thing is, who (besides noobs) want them out there? Halo 1 is Halo 1. Why not keep it that way, also if you even release them the only people that'd use them is people who make boxes and spam crap weapons and other things in there. Also, if you expect credit people don't really do that they just give the description 'pwnage to duh max' or something like that. The reason why there's not so many things out there, is because everyone knows they would use them the unintended way. Ever see the box maps with the nuke spams in them? Yeah, basically the same thing would happen to these weapons.

_TheArbiter_
August 7th, 2007, 04:18 PM
well yeah.....actually im doing a banjo-kazooie mod.....vids and pics soon......anyway....how many ppl is doing highground?.....flaminrain and us (HMT) and mb someone else......how many ppl have h3 weapons.....CMT.....flaminrain and us.....how many ppl have h3 equipment.....us.....(till what i know!) .......how many BR there are in all h2 mods?....like more than 30......

_TheArbiter_
August 7th, 2007, 04:19 PM
well mb ur right with the nuke part...

Bastinka
August 7th, 2007, 04:19 PM
To many dots, god learn grammar. Also, did you even read my post?

_TheArbiter_
August 7th, 2007, 04:20 PM
em.....nvm....lol

EDIT: also i just posted after u did..

teh lag
August 7th, 2007, 04:21 PM
Way to rip Knave's weapons like the carbine and beam rifle. You've got real skills there. Also, their models are incorrectly cited. They are ripped from Halo 2.

Also wtf with that double post?

Bastinka
August 7th, 2007, 04:23 PM
Knave's weapon set?
Never really saw it, but I guess if Lag says it is.. Then it is. :fail:

_TheArbiter_
August 7th, 2007, 04:24 PM
well i ripped the carbine from truthisland sp partone.....it even had plasma P sounds!.....and the beam rifle was ripped from h2 ascension

Bastinka
August 7th, 2007, 04:25 PM
Ripped?
And you say its HMT's, get out. :fail:

Lock please, we have another ripper failing to give credit whatsoever.

_TheArbiter_
August 7th, 2007, 04:26 PM
i did give credit...watch credits part

teh lag
August 7th, 2007, 04:28 PM
well i ripped the carbine from truthisland sp partone.....it even had plasma P sounds!.....and the beam rifle was ripped from h2 ascension

And those mapmakers ripped from knave. I'd recognize the Beam Rifle anywhere, I followed his content extensively.

but I guess if Lag says it is.. Then it is. :fail:

Much as I appreciate the sucking up, I do make mistakes sometimes. :v

Archon23
August 7th, 2007, 04:31 PM
Oh god do I have to introduce Arbiter to the terr-er friends of proper posting too?

_TheArbiter_
August 7th, 2007, 04:31 PM
well sorry knave, when i make part2 ill give u the right credit....=P

Bastinka
August 7th, 2007, 04:32 PM
Yeah, Archon :p

EDIT:

well sorry knave, when i make part2 ill give u the right credit....=P

From what I know, Knave left the computer world a long time ago. :|

_TheArbiter_
August 7th, 2007, 04:34 PM
proper posting? did i say something wrong ?:confused2::(...mb my gramar isnt that well all the time, well im not from USA or UK, in my country we talk spanish...

EDIT: also....any idea if eric lamuthe is still around? i never saw him in any forum or something

Bastinka
August 7th, 2007, 04:35 PM
That's not an excuse, really it's not. Also, your english seems fluent.

Archon23
August 7th, 2007, 04:36 PM
I'll introduce you to one of them:

Mr. Proper Spelling.
I'm just going to get to the point here, spell properly or I'll sic the goblins on you.

_TheArbiter_
August 7th, 2007, 04:38 PM
it is....also my english is fluent cuze i lived in USA (boston) for 3 years when i was a young kid, right now i live in venezuela...

LlamaMaster
August 7th, 2007, 04:42 PM
Oh boy, it looks as though we got another one of "those" members. :(

Also, unless you want bannage, firefox 2 ftw. Built in spell checker!

Masterz1337
August 7th, 2007, 04:43 PM
1st of all CMT dont give their stuff out

We do give stuff out to people who deserve it. Judging by your video, you're not one of them.

_TheArbiter_
August 7th, 2007, 04:44 PM
anyway and whatever u meant to say, someone here could tell me how to make the spikes of my spike nade fire perpendicular (or however u write it) from where the grenade exploded?

SMASH
August 7th, 2007, 04:50 PM
Completely horrible. The spiker looked like a box with horns, everything else was ripped. I have have no idea why you are so proud of yourself.

randreach454
August 7th, 2007, 04:52 PM
he types like me, i use ellipses all the time, just not that fucking much.. Definitely chill on the period button, no more ... for you sir

_TheArbiter_
August 7th, 2007, 04:53 PM
aswome O.O ur SMASH the one who did the weapon tuts??!! thx! thx to u i know how to do weapons lol......em...well i didnt rip my spartan laser or my box with horns or my scaled, retextured and new animated AR.....but well, its just our pre alpha thingy we have to remodel everything specially the spartan laser...

teh lag
August 7th, 2007, 04:57 PM
aswome O.O ur SMASH the one who did the weapon tuts??!! thx! thx to u i know how to do weapons lol......em...well i didnt rip my spartan laser or my box with horns or my scaled, retextured and new animated AR.....but well, its just our pre alpha thingy we have to remodel everything specially the spartan laser...

...If you "have to remodel everything," then why did you even bother showing it? Why give us work that YOU acknowledge isn't up to grade instead of working to develop better stuff?

_TheArbiter_
August 7th, 2007, 05:00 PM
well i did it cuze where i came from (halomaps forums) evryone wanted to see how our stuff was going so in the vid i put a big "WARNING" thing saying that its a pre-alpha and everything needs fixes

ICEE
August 7th, 2007, 05:03 PM
i would encourage people to make halo 3 content for ce, but i cant say im impressed here. the assualt rifle animations were obviously from that h3t bg mod flamingrain released here.(atrocity), the spiker needed work, the carbine and beam rifle were ripped,(i know, i have the exact same ones) and re-labeled so elites could wield them. the spiker... well everyone else pretty much covered that... the spartan laser is the only thing i havent seen before, and it isnt in releaseable condition even. the bubbleshield looked good before you picked it up, showing its lack of fp, also its shield was pretty flawed, but that goes without saying. why did you release a video of such unfinished, unpolished work?

edit: forgot to mention the spike nades

i actually liked the spike grenades. they just needed a custom explosion. redone frags are boring

_TheArbiter_
August 7th, 2007, 05:08 PM
read up there ......anyway yeah i know those animations are of flaminrain...he gave them to me when he was part of HMT....anyway atleast thx for watching...and if ur too lazy to read up here i say it again.... "
well i did it cuze where i came from (halomaps forums) evryone wanted to see how our stuff was going so in the vid i put a big "WARNING" thing saying that its a pre-alpha and everything needs fixes "

DaneO'Roo
August 7th, 2007, 05:09 PM
What on earth are you so proud of?

_TheArbiter_
August 7th, 2007, 05:11 PM
oh cmon dont make me repeat everything again......btw....why anyone on this forum hasnt sayed anything about my spike grenades!??

teh lag
August 7th, 2007, 05:14 PM
oh cmon dont make me repeat everything again......btw....why anyone on this forum hasnt sayed anything about my spike grenades!??

forgot to mention the spike nades

i actually liked the spike grenades. they just needed a custom explosion. redone frags are boring

:raise:

_TheArbiter_
August 7th, 2007, 05:15 PM
lol i never saw that comment

Agamemnon
August 7th, 2007, 05:22 PM
That was absolutely horrible. Why the hell are you out to do something that others with real talent are already doing? Not to mention they actually can get their shit together in the media release department. You need someone who knows how to work video editing and someone to film your content who isn't using a five-year-old computer. Also, how about a REAL version of Fraps?

And that's just your media production. It was such a failed delivery that in the minute or two that I could stomach in that video were so horrible that the potential that you have to offer seems to scream, "Hey, we're ages 10 - 14 trying to be cool," and after shit like this, it seems like you're screaming for, "ARE WE COOL NOW?"

_TheArbiter_
August 7th, 2007, 05:27 PM
well...ahm uh....i dont know much about video editing...

Masterz1337
August 7th, 2007, 05:43 PM
Then don't do it. Get minions.

Con
August 7th, 2007, 05:58 PM
I wasn't all that impressed really, but you gotta start somewhere.

Huero
August 7th, 2007, 06:52 PM
It's a great start, considering you are fairly new...

TeeKup
August 7th, 2007, 06:56 PM
That was annoying and monatanous. You gotta start somewhere like con said, but there is no such thing as pre-alpha. :/

_TheArbiter_
August 7th, 2007, 07:08 PM
well thats how bungie called their stuff when they were really "new" like when their bubbleshield was a ball thing....anyway thx for watching

LlamaMaster
August 7th, 2007, 07:33 PM
Ewwww, you watched smash's tuts? No wonder your models are bad. Get snaf to link you to some real tuts, they will be WAY better. No offense smash, I realize you made those tuts when you were a noob.

SMASH
August 7th, 2007, 07:38 PM
Ewwww, you watched smash's tuts? No wonder your models are bad. Get snaf to link you to some real tuts, they will be WAY better. No offense smash, I realize you made those tuts when you were a noob.

I'll kill yo FOO! But yea, those tuts we're not made to learn modeling from, especially since my modeling sucked. I haven't gotten around to replacing them cause plane modeling is a tutorial all in its own and would make the tutorial overall about 5 hours long :eyesroll:.

Anyways, work on your modeling and don't rip anything... just a rule of thumb if your going to try and roll with the big boys.

_TheArbiter_
August 7th, 2007, 07:43 PM
heh thx for the advice smash....and thx again for the tuts...even if they were not made for modeling

ICEE
August 7th, 2007, 08:56 PM
well, i would lock this now so it ends on a good note, before more people show up and get the flamin urge

_TheArbiter_
August 7th, 2007, 09:04 PM
good idea....lol

Archon23
August 7th, 2007, 09:06 PM
The fact that you ended your post with lol just makes me want to flame you some more. Hurry up and lock this.

Scott-PL
August 7th, 2007, 09:06 PM
Its not that great. but since you guys just started it pretty good.

say hi to kirb for me

mech
August 7th, 2007, 09:08 PM
Woah, I'm impressed. Keep up the good work and you'll be working for a major gaming company soon!