PDA

View Full Version : [CSS] [H2V] dedis

Emmzee
December 22nd, 2006, 03:15 PM
This is the official page for all information concerning any [H2V] clan dedicated server. As far as I know, there aren't any, but Legion and I are working on a CS:S server, once he gets a certain cable. The maps probably will be:
de_westwood
cs_office
de_dust2
cs_assault
cs_crackhouse
And maybe some more.

Patrickssj6
December 22nd, 2006, 03:22 PM
Then we are 1/813781273891 of the servers:confused:

CS:S Sucks CE server please :)

DaBillyBob
December 22nd, 2006, 09:14 PM
yeh, I thought this was a halo based clan....

Emmzee
December 22nd, 2006, 10:31 PM
yeh, I thought this was a halo based clan....
Well yeah, it's based in Halo, but that doesn't mean we can't play other games...

legionaire45
December 22nd, 2006, 11:23 PM
Right now im waiting on a VGA cable to test this thing out. Right now it looks like it will need a new motherboard though because none of the AGP or PCI slots work. That probably means that the on board video wont work. They have some cheap boards on Newegg that im looking at. Here are the specs of the system if it works:

Celeron 2.66 ghz (Probably will end up getting replaced with a P4 or an AM2 proc if the board is dead)
Via integrated video
1 gig OCZ PC3200 Ram
2 x 80 gig HD (May be replaced with some 300 gigs I have lying around)
DVD Burner
Aspire X-QPack w/ 500ish watt PSU

Most of the hardware sucks but if it works then it works. Its probably fast enough to run Source Dedicated server, at least a small one. Right now I have a 6800 LE (AGP) and an X800 (PCI-E) lying around as well as some DDR2, so really I just need a better mobo and proc.

I also have an extra copy of Halo and my copy of Steam has practically every Source-Based Multiplayer game and their 1.6 variants so I could put up a server for a lot of things.

Teroh
December 23rd, 2006, 09:20 PM
Right now im waiting on a VGA cable to test this thing out. Right now it looks like it will need a new motherboard though because none of the AGP or PCI slots work. That probably means that the on board video wont work. They have some cheap boards on Newegg that im looking at. Here are the specs of the system if it works:

Celeron 2.66 ghz (Probably will end up getting replaced with a P4 or an AM2 proc if the board is dead)
Via integrated video
1 gig OCZ PC3200 Ram
2 x 80 gig HD (May be replaced with some 300 gigs I have lying around)
DVD Burner
Aspire X-QPack w/ 500ish watt PSU

Most of the hardware sucks but if it works then it works. Its probably fast enough to run Source Dedicated server, at least a small one. Right now I have a 6800 LE (AGP) and an X800 (PCI-E) lying around as well as some DDR2, so really I just need a better mobo and proc.

I also have an extra copy of Halo and my copy of Steam has practically every Source-Based Multiplayer game and their 1.6 variants so I could put up a server for a lot of things.
Admin or gtfo.

WhÎþLå§h ÐÆmØÑ
December 23rd, 2006, 09:42 PM
Admin or gtfo.More like Mods and Admins of this site get Rcon, not members. :)

Kalub
December 24th, 2006, 01:08 AM
RAWR CS SERVER LE Wo0t :)

Emmzee
December 24th, 2006, 08:03 AM
More like Mods and Admins of this site get Rcon, not members. :)
But I gave him the idea. ;)

Remember guys, if you want a map on the mapcycle of the CS server, just let us know.

Teroh
December 24th, 2006, 05:52 PM
More like Mods and Admins of this site get Rcon, not members. :)
Hey hey hey. I r guud adm1n, k? l0lz, I kan evn speek teh CS languge.

legionaire45
December 24th, 2006, 08:35 PM
Bring the VGA cable to B k Teroh?

Teroh
December 24th, 2006, 10:09 PM
Bring the VGA cable to B k Teroh?
Alright.
See you there!