PDA

View Full Version : Device Machine help

Ki11a_FTW
August 15th, 2007, 11:38 PM
Well, i made a gondola device for my map, and when its suppost to be activated

nothing happens D:, i made a .JMO animation called "device possision" and it is applied in the animation tag, but its not doing anything. Help please?

Con
August 15th, 2007, 11:39 PM
agh fuck, I went through a lot of trouble getting this to work. I forget. Sorry.

Jay2645
August 16th, 2007, 04:05 AM
It could be a spelling error, I don't believe it's spelled "device possision". I believe it's spelled something more like "device position", but Bungie has done some weird crap in the past.
EDIT: Yeah, it's spelt "Device Position". Simple spelling error is all.

Ki11a_FTW
August 16th, 2007, 07:10 PM
Ok i fixed the animation pproblem now theres another problem.. The MC slides off while is moving but i think i can fix that

Ok....why is does the player keep sliding off.. i Added ^, stand on a activating engine piston in the maw, notice how it brings the player with it, how do i do that?

Choking Victim
August 16th, 2007, 10:10 PM
Ok i fixed the animation pproblem now theres another problem.. The MC slides off while is moving but i think i can fix that

Ok....why is does the player keep sliding off.. i Added ^, stand on a activating engine piston in the maw, notice how it brings the player with it, how do i do that?
open up the device machine tag, scroll to the bottom to the machine section, change the type to platform and check the elevator flag.

Ki11a_FTW
August 16th, 2007, 10:20 PM
they are both checked off but he still slides off

CtrlAltDestroy
August 17th, 2007, 01:23 AM
Set the node index to the one that moves.

Ki11a_FTW
August 17th, 2007, 01:25 AM
Ahha!!! thanks!!!!

:lock: