PDA

View Full Version : [HALO 3] August 16th, The Artifact's Location

Xegrot
August 16th, 2007, 12:53 AM
I don't know if this is old or not, but...
http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=12317402&postRepeater1-p=1

Password for the next link inside this one is "boomerang".

EDIT: God, it's turned into a Halo AIM slumber party. They're all waiting for midnight on the West Coast. Screw that, I'm tired. I'll just see if anything exciting has happened by tomorrow.

Con
August 16th, 2007, 01:00 AM
mm yeah, I'm going to bed.

*bookmarks*

Xegrot
August 16th, 2007, 10:54 AM
New York // 8.16.07 // 23:59 // *Jumble Of Whatever*
Seattle // 8.16.07 // 21:00 // *Jumble*
Los Angeles // 8.16.07 // 21:00 // *Jumble*

I thought something REALLY interesting was gonna happen, but all that did happen was the reveal of a time for each state. Something else is gonna be revealed at 9 o'clock P.M. in Seattle and L.A. and at one minute to Midnight in New York. I wonder what...

Kornman00
August 16th, 2007, 11:52 AM
Three cities, maybe three points to help triangulate the location?

Xegrot
August 16th, 2007, 12:06 PM
Three cities, maybe three points to help triangulate the location?

Possibly...

Cortexian
August 16th, 2007, 04:24 PM
Yea but we can't triangulate unless we have some type of source. Unless it's right in the middle.

ExAm
August 16th, 2007, 06:26 PM
New York // 8.16.07 // 23:59 // *Jumble Of Whatever*
Seattle // 8.16.07 // 21:00 // *Jumble*
Los Angeles // 8.16.07 // 21:00 // *Jumble*

I thought something REALLY interesting was gonna happen, but all that did happen was the reveal of a time for each state. Something else is gonna be revealed at 9 o'clock P.M. in Seattle and L.A. and at one minute to Midnight in New York. I wonder what...
Those jumbles on the site. I noticed something about them. Okay, I saw this kind of thing on the Hanso Foundation site, and did the same thing. This works on a mac, at least: Hold a resize location on the window and it should pause. A star in the background flashes in a different spot every now and then, if you watch at full speed. If you can, take a screenshot of each of the frames that has a star in the background.

Revised post.

AAA
August 16th, 2007, 07:03 PM
that's a good idea, make the screenshot real fast? but...we'd have to do it within those 3 fast frames of the star blink. god knows if it'll say anything or not.

This is extremely interesting...

EDIT: Okay...those stars are disappearing quickly, I check up on it after almost 10 minutes and half of them are gone.

ExAm
August 16th, 2007, 09:38 PM
I traced all the dots I could catch on paper. I'll scan it later.

Flyboy
August 16th, 2007, 09:55 PM
Bungie likes making statements that mean nothing. You people are getting way too hyped over this. And just so you know, Adjundent Reflex (I think thats how you spell it) was likely just one of the bungie mods trying to sture up a little commotion.

ExAm
August 16th, 2007, 10:20 PM
Bungie likes making statements that mean nothing. You people are getting way too hyped over this. And just so you know, Adjundent Reflex (I think thats how you spell it) was likely just one of the bungie mods trying to sture up a little commotion.Ohhhhhhh you are so very, very wrong (http://halo.wikibruce.com/Home).

Warsaw
August 16th, 2007, 10:29 PM
Adjutant Reflex

And "sture" is spelled "stir."

[/ass]

Xegrot
August 16th, 2007, 10:31 PM
Bungie likes making statements that mean nothing. You people are getting way too hyped over this. And just so you know, Adjundent Reflex (I think thats how you spell it) was likely just one of the bungie mods trying to sture up a little commotion.

Of course it's to stir up commotion. Halo 3 is only a few weeks away. Why not give us something to do till then?

Silly Flyboy.

EDIT: 5 minutes until something new is revealed.

ExAm
August 16th, 2007, 11:58 PM
wut?