PDA

View Full Version : [HALO 3] It's getting closer!

FireDragon04
August 19th, 2007, 11:33 AM
So, Halo 3, 1 Month...1 Week...Away!

So i thought I'd put up a poll and start the discussion of 'Who is taking the day off?'

Tuesday 25th September - US
Wednesday 26th September - Europe/UK

So well, for me, I'm going to hide away so i don't get spoiled on the 25th, then take the day off from 'Education' on the Wednesday and wait for my Legendary edition to arrive (i pre-ordered it nearly 9months ago).

If i don't get the Parcel (Legendary Edition) by 2pm, i have my fail safe of £50 to go get the limited or original edition from a store. Done and dusted.

So what lengths are you going too?
And answer the poll aswell :lol:

DaneO'Roo
August 19th, 2007, 11:40 AM
I wonder if australia gets it early this time, like we got halo 2 xbox and halo 2 vista earlier.

:3

Well, I'm going to most likely play it at my girlfriends house

leorimolo
August 19th, 2007, 11:51 AM
your GF has an xbox? wow

Atty
August 19th, 2007, 12:03 PM
My 18th Birthday is the 24th, I get that day off work regardless and then I'm going to take the 25th off (reason: Birthday shenanigans, not telling them I'll be playing a video game.) As far as school goes though I might be fucked, I might ask to take the day off from school (I could care less about my perfect attendance.)

Ki11a_FTW
August 19th, 2007, 12:20 PM
Of course im taking the day off :embarrassed:

TIA Gangsta
August 19th, 2007, 12:44 PM
Going to be in Year 10....GCSE....I ain't gonna let any game come before it.

Xegrot
August 19th, 2007, 01:03 PM
Meh.

I definately wish I could take the day off from school, but these sorts of things don't happen, especially if it's for a video game.

I'll just play it when I get home.

ICY
August 19th, 2007, 01:06 PM
:(:(:(:(ugh, got to get up ay 6:30 for school:(:(:(:(

Atty
August 19th, 2007, 01:20 PM
Actually, I'll just pull an all nighter and then go to class, come home and play some more. :)

Archon23
August 19th, 2007, 01:53 PM
Hey thats what your sleeping class is for. Getting that needed rest after an all nighter.

Personally I'm gonna pull a few all nighters until I beat the campaign.

FireDragon04
August 19th, 2007, 01:59 PM
My dad's just letting me have the day off :eek:
LOL. Because no one will be in to recive it...so i have to stay home...ofcourse :p I didn't mind one bit!

Dr Dmoney
August 19th, 2007, 02:40 PM
The plan is to take the week off work, and take the 25 and the 26 off school. I am 18 so I can call in to school myself. Hell ya. Also i am getting all my home work that will be missed done right after school on the 24.

Terry
August 19th, 2007, 03:25 PM
I have to wait till sometime in october to get it. And I would skip anything to play it either. I'll just play it casually like every other game :|

ImSpartacus
August 19th, 2007, 04:26 PM
The plan is to take the week off work, and take the 25 and the 26 off school. I am 18 so I can call in to school myself. Hell ya. Also i am getting all my home work that will be missed done right after school on the 24.

damn dude, while youre at it, u might as well mug a bungie boy while he's bringing home his build.

Warsaw
August 19th, 2007, 04:43 PM
Me, I will simply stay up all night on the 26th to play it after school...

Saggy
August 19th, 2007, 08:43 PM
For me, once I get off school on the 25th, I'm going to go to my local EB Games, pick up my pre-ordered edition of Halo 3 Legendary (As long as they didn't give it away before hand, which shouldn't happen because I live in a small town with almost no Halo fans), play it all night, and going to take the day off of school on the 26th to finsh campaign and play some multiplayer. It shall be :awesome:.

Zeph
August 19th, 2007, 09:53 PM
I dont have a 360 yet, so if I get it depends on wether I can get enough money saved up. If I can, then I'll probably pick it up at midnight and play a bit of it before crashing. I've got a digital media class, math, and physics class that day. I'll probably skip out on the math/physics. I took them in high school and my campus requires them for my major, even though I can take higher level courses (Dont be pissed if you have to take a math entrance exam for college. It's for your own damn sanity). The digital media class is something I probably wont miss, so a half hour drive to and from a four hour course for me on the 25th.

Neuro Guro
August 19th, 2007, 10:13 PM
Nope, I can't miss any days of school but I'll check it out on my spare time.

At our school if you're there every single day for a semester you can skip an exam, and thats like free grades right there.

Timo
August 19th, 2007, 10:46 PM
It's released in the middle of a 2 week break here :^D

n00b1n8R
August 20th, 2007, 03:01 AM
I don't have a 360 :saddowns:

Digikid
August 20th, 2007, 04:13 AM
Day Off. Heck even my BOSS is taking the day off for thie game...he invited me over to play Co-op!

JunkfoodMan
August 20th, 2007, 08:09 PM

*Snap*

FireDragon04
August 20th, 2007, 09:59 PM

Meh Year 10 is overated...you don't do much really. Year 11 is when you really should buckel down.

And i always missed the odd 'one' days of school...well i did have have Physio all the time, and i hardly slept due to my back...but....

Halo Wins
School Fails

Rememember that!

Mass
August 20th, 2007, 10:31 PM
Well, I think I'll pick up my reserved copy at midnight, (hitch a ride with my older friends) then we'll come back to my house, boot up the 360 and the bigass LCD, order a pizza, smoke a bowl, and whoop dat ass.:D

yeah, that sounds good.......oh, and lots of RC, RC ftw. :cool: