PDA

View Full Version : HCE League 2007

STLRamsFan
August 21st, 2007, 12:26 AM
Well guys, you wanted it so lets get this thing started shall we. Below is the updated rule book (includes email information and all that). I would advise you to give a read as it has important information.

Phil, Shadow, and Terry have agreed to give me a hand and I thank them. If you would be interested in helping as well, send me a PM and I'll see if you can do anything to help. The more the better.

The deadline for signing up is September 9th. The league email is hceleague@gmail.com (hceleague@gmail.com). If you have any questions at all, feel free to send us an email.

Our website is: http://www.hceleague.com/index.php

Teams that have signed up, rules, and among other things are there. Please make sure you check out the rule book.

Note: Due to realization that the red/yellow offenses were a bit too extreme, they have been replaced. Please give that a quick read. Although it should be all common sense.

Archon23
August 21st, 2007, 12:34 AM
Is there anyway to sign up for referee? :eyesroll:

Xegrot
August 21st, 2007, 12:35 AM
I've always wanted to play in the HCE League, but I'm not in a competitive clan of any kind. :(

STLRamsFan
August 21st, 2007, 12:37 AM
Is there anyway to sign up for referee? :eyesroll:

Just send me a PM and I'll see what I can do. :)

Bossniak
August 21st, 2007, 12:42 AM
Well it's time to round out some [KOD]'s. :)

STLRamsFan
August 21st, 2007, 12:45 AM
I'm game. :)

FRain
August 21st, 2007, 12:46 AM
Shit, I think I need to release my H3 BG beta for this. *It's improved, don't worry, CAD said he liked it*

stankpot
August 21st, 2007, 01:03 AM
Well it's time to round out some [KOD]'s. :)
ADdiCT here :D

STLRamsFan
August 21st, 2007, 01:10 AM
Our team is looking awesome right now. :D

If you would like to donate your server for the league. Email us the server name and rcon. The only requirements that we have are that it is a 16 man server with good pings.

FluffyDucky™
August 21st, 2007, 01:11 AM
Addict I'm going to hit you over the head with a extremely large [FBI] tag. Ring a bell?
On the other hand i can't wait!! Should start informing the [FBI]'s hehe, Addict. :raise:

Pooky
August 21st, 2007, 01:16 AM
I'm not in a clan... though if anyone's offering I've proven I don't suck.

Rosco
August 21st, 2007, 06:33 AM
If [HIV] don't take part, I'm in KiLLeR.

Lateksi
August 21st, 2007, 06:37 AM
Hmm.. Maybe I'll join, if my clan is not busy or something :/

Rosco
August 21st, 2007, 07:03 AM
Shit, I think I need to release my H3 BG beta for this. *It's improved, don't worry, CAD said he liked it*

No thanks, I doubt people will want to play on a modded bloodgulch.

Especially when in the rules it says standard weapons. :)

thehoodedsmack
August 21st, 2007, 07:27 AM
I'd be more than happy to help film and edit some of the matches. ~http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f141/thehoodedsmack/smackawesome.gif>

Apoc4lypse
August 21st, 2007, 11:08 AM
I'd join, but I don't belong in any clans...

If anyone is looking for extra players or somthing, I'm here lolz, course I'm a bit rusty, havent played much lately, but I always wanted to play in one of these things. I wish that 2v2 thing that was going didnt get canceled, that kind of sucked... people signed up and didnt show up for matches

Archon23
August 21st, 2007, 11:22 AM
I just want to be a referee though I haven't gotten an answer from my PM yet. *nudge, nudge*

Nessy
August 21st, 2007, 12:34 PM
www.clanbase.com (http://www.clanbase.com) is hosting their own CE tournament just now. You can't join now but im sure when this finishes in a month they will do another.

Only problem is it is quite a high skilled thing. If any of you have heard of clan noone, they competed in the last one and didn't quite manage top 3.

Anyways, just an idea for you, might save you alot of unnecessary work.

Terry
August 21st, 2007, 12:40 PM
CB cup sounds good but this league is a different approach. It's a knockout styled league and may also appeal to them. Also, we have access to more resources on CE if people are willing to help.

mechers
August 21st, 2007, 01:59 PM
www.clanbase.com (http://www.clanbase.com) is hosting their own CE tournament just now. You can't join now but im sure when this finishes in a month they will do another.

Only problem is it is quite a high skilled thing. If any of you have heard of clan noone, they competed in the last one and didn't quite manage top 3.

Anyways, just an idea for you, might save you alot of unnecessary work.
Euro league.. we tried our hardest.

Oh, and if you have heard of All Stars (A*), we recently just made them quit =(

Nessy
August 21st, 2007, 02:04 PM
all stars wanted to practice scrim against clan Lo or something, i rang and we actually won lol.

I heard you clan noone guys got a lag cap and it might have to be replayed or something.

Terry
August 21st, 2007, 02:09 PM
Btw guys, don't ban Mechers, that's not [FBI]Mech.

Mass
August 21st, 2007, 03:07 PM
lots of people wanna join who aren't in clans, so why don't you team up and start one, I don't think tourney teams should have to be clans but the clans will probably win. also are there gonna be more videos this time? I really liked the old ones. Also are people gonna have input on what maps are played, possibly regardless of being in the league or not?

mechers
August 21st, 2007, 03:16 PM
all stars wanted to practice scrim against clan Lo or something, i rang and we actually won lol.

I heard you clan noone guys got a lag cap and it might have to be replayed or something.
It wasn't a lag cap. They have 2 biased admins on their team, so they thought they could turn the match around. Thank god kronic is a good admin.

edit/ and who is fbi mech?

Terry
August 21st, 2007, 03:40 PM
Someone who wants to play you badly and is banned from these forums. Are you guys considering joining the league?

Jalpso
August 21st, 2007, 03:52 PM
There are also some problems between MM and HKD, 50 % of the members are in both, I hope you'll prevent this from occurring in the League.

STLRamsFan
August 21st, 2007, 04:17 PM
There are also some problems between MM and HKD, 50 % of the members are in both, I hope you'll prevent this from occurring in the League.

In fact we will. Should be pretty much common sense for the teams. However just in case..:

Starters and backups (Please ensure that each of your players are not on another team! One team per player!)

NullZero
August 21st, 2007, 04:27 PM
This should be good :)

Trezeguet
August 21st, 2007, 06:20 PM
I really would like to join this league with =EP= but I'll have to talk to =EP= members about it.
Right now, we don't really have a well organized CE division.
We'll see if =EP= would join or not.
Other than that I would still like to be part of this league.

ZeRk`
August 22nd, 2007, 11:20 AM
I'm pretty sure us HKD and MM will be able to seperate ourselves. Seeing as MM is barely around.

Btw, the league looks fun. :)

Cortexian
August 22nd, 2007, 02:21 PM
Anyone want to lend me a temp clan invite for this? I'd like to be up and running with the heavy hitters like the [HIV] clan or someone similar. If you've seen me ingame, you know I can kick ass.

Throw me a PM if your interested.

Mass
August 23rd, 2007, 12:40 AM
h2v clan?

why don't you people just make teams up with PMs. or is that not allowed in the league.

Chizzle110
August 23rd, 2007, 10:53 PM
I might wanna sign up for the League. How do i sign up?

Rosco
August 24th, 2007, 07:48 AM
I might wanna sign up for the League. How do i sign up?

Get into a clan, have the leader email the signing up email address in ram's post.

STLRamsFan
August 24th, 2007, 11:57 AM
You can also make your own team (ensure they are not already on a team in the league) with friends and such.

Cortexian
August 24th, 2007, 02:06 PM
You can also make your own team (ensure they are not already on a team in the league) with friends and such.
Is there a listing of teams somewhere rams?

Edward Elrich
August 24th, 2007, 03:22 PM
Unless this is already part of the League rules, I have a suggestion regarding the referees. Have them put some identifying feature in their names (such as simply naming themselves "referee") so people know not to kill them. Oh, and +rep for putting the whole thing together (with help, but it sounds like you're the head person for the whole thing)

Xetsuei
August 24th, 2007, 03:28 PM
Anyone want to lend me a temp clan invite for this? I'd like to be up and running with the heavy hitters like the [HIV] clan or someone similar. If you've seen me ingame, you know I can kick ass.

Throw me a PM if your interested.

Kick ass, if that's reffering to getting a 3 clip pistol kill on a guy standing still, then I guess you're correct.

STLRamsFan
August 24th, 2007, 07:43 PM
Is there a listing of teams somewhere rams?

That'll be up in a bit. Lets just say we got something cooking for all of you in awhile. ;)

And no it's not about prizes. Still considering it but not sure at the moment.

STLRamsFan
August 24th, 2007, 07:51 PM
Give a big thank you to Phil for making this possible:

http://www.hceleague.com/index.php

Note: Due to realization that the red/yellow offenses were a bit too extreme, they have been replaced. Please give that a quick read. Although it should be all common sense.

FluffyDucky™
August 25th, 2007, 11:59 AM
Yay, [FBI] first clan to be listed tbh. :)

Xetsuei
August 25th, 2007, 02:03 PM
FBI FTW. Wait a minute...FBI=Fist the Butt? I thought it was Female Body Inspection. :|

Nimverus
August 25th, 2007, 02:47 PM
I am well up for this and Im betting so are the faces, better inform them :)

STLRamsFan
August 25th, 2007, 02:49 PM
Xetsuei™;147376']FBI FTW. Wait a minute...FBI=Fist the Butt? I thought it was Female Body Inspection. :|

Same here, but I guess Mech changed it. :confused:

Terry
August 25th, 2007, 02:51 PM
Xetsuei™;147376']FBI FTW. Wait a minute...FBI=Fist the Butt? I thought it was Female Body Inspection. :|

I love how he left out the "I".

Mass
August 25th, 2007, 03:50 PM
lawl.

"Fist-the-butt intensely"

That should work.

El Lobo
August 25th, 2007, 06:44 PM
Guys I need a clan to join so I can play. Any takers?

Trezeguet
August 25th, 2007, 09:04 PM
[HIV] not entering?
=EP= could use some members but I don't think you'll accept. Just a suggestion.

Corgy
August 25th, 2007, 10:19 PM
your sexy hind is in team Corgy

TeeKup
August 25th, 2007, 10:21 PM
[HIV] not entering?
=EP= could use some members but I don't think you'll accept. Just a suggestion.

Uh Lobo in =EP? Yeah, no.

Don't even suggest that.

Xetsuei
August 25th, 2007, 11:13 PM

FBI might want you lobo, I'll have to ask mech.

FluffyDucky™
August 26th, 2007, 01:34 AM
Xetsuei™;147786']FBI might want you lobo, I'll have to ask mech.

I was thinking that too. :)

Rosco
August 26th, 2007, 08:34 AM

I think HIV still are talking about joining the league.

Also, blind is in team corgy lobo. I see some total pwmage.

El Lobo
August 26th, 2007, 11:22 AM
Uh Lobo in =EP? Yeah, no.

Don't even suggest that.Do you have something else to say on the matter, or are you going to leave it at that? Am I not skilled enough for the Elite Predators?

Mass
August 26th, 2007, 11:41 AM
I think they were implying you were too skilled.

Trezeguet
August 26th, 2007, 12:15 PM
I think they were implying you were too skilled.

They? You mean Teekup.
@Lobo I'm not sure why teekup doesn't want you, he's been in =EP= longer so I'm not going to argue with him. But I don't think it's because of your skill.

Mass
August 26th, 2007, 12:16 PM
my bad, you're clear or w/e.

Xetsuei
August 26th, 2007, 02:16 PM
Do you have something else to say on the matter, or are you going to leave it at that? Am I not skilled enough for the Elite Predators?

Don't worry Lobo, EP is a fag clan.

FluffyDucky™
August 26th, 2007, 09:37 PM
Gosh, Lobo don't worry we love you. :) What is team corgy.. ducky is moulting trying to figure this out. If you don't mind i would like to keep my fluffy little feathers. :)

Corgy
August 27th, 2007, 02:27 AM
The best team ever

FluffyDucky™
August 27th, 2007, 07:13 AM
That helps. :(

Rosco
August 27th, 2007, 08:34 AM
Blinds chariot to winning, no pencils involved

stankpot
August 27th, 2007, 12:10 PM
clans hahaha
there should be a 1v1 division in the leauge :D

Terry
August 27th, 2007, 03:23 PM
No. Teamwork is more fun.

Mass
August 27th, 2007, 03:37 PM
No. Teamwork is more fun.

I concur.

FluffyDucky™
August 27th, 2007, 04:53 PM
clans hahaha

Rofl, no thanks. Team is way better tbh. If you really want to go to extreme lengths to get 1v1, just make sure no one else is shooting the person you're shooting. Lmfaoooo :p

Bastinka
August 27th, 2007, 05:26 PM
clans hahaha
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x273/will2590/25dc15766fb47a0a3a9a2d6841a3eafa.jpg

Sorry, I couldn't resist :-3

STLRamsFan
August 27th, 2007, 11:16 PM
A special reminder, please include your players on your team..

Don't give us an email such as this, " I would like to register -clan name- for the halo ce league. 'nuff said." Otherwise your team won't be registered....

STLRamsFan
September 21st, 2007, 10:47 PM
As I promised, the match ups will be announced today. The maplist is still under discussion. If you guys have any suggestions, that would be great. You guys are even allowed to give us maps you want for your match (as long as both teams agree and it follows the league rules reguarding maps).

If a team proves to be troublesome or does not reply to any emails (or any form of communcation), please contact us ASAP to get it resolved. Thanks!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Email addresses are currently being processed so just hang tight for a few minutes.

Until then, here are your matchups:

East Conference

FBI
vs.
MFD

P0W
vs.
KOD (Defending Champions)

CORG
vs.
HAF

D2T
vs.
=DG=

West Conference:

wtf
vs.
HIV

>FNC<
vs.
-WD-

{HR}
vs.
=EP

PRP
vs.
BB

STLRamsFan
September 21st, 2007, 11:23 PM
Emails have been sent out. Please contact me if you didn't get an email!

FNC Team: Your email that we had on our records didn't work when we tried to send out information. Please give us a working email ASAP!

Rosco
September 22nd, 2007, 09:49 AM
Just went over the clans, and saw this:

[HAF]Foxtrot
[HAF]BustouTT
[HAF]Nevdar
[HAF]Iced
[HAF]Sniper/Deception
[HAF]Trios
[HAF]Milkdragon
[HAF]Homer
[HAF]Simmons
[HAF]Roswell
[HAF]Kara
[HAF]Elite
[HAF]Kingnothing
[HAF]Slayer
[HAF]Vehicle
[HAF]Skittlez
[HAF]Bear
[HAF]ShadowDS
[HAF]Volkhahah. :)

Trezeguet
September 22nd, 2007, 09:51 AM
Yeah, I was wondering about that.
Also, the [HIV] and [CORG] rosters have some same name people.

Teh Ganon
September 22nd, 2007, 10:49 AM
Yeah, I was wondering about that.
Also, the [HIV] and [CORG] rosters have some same name people.

Rec0, i noticed it as well

STLRamsFan
September 29th, 2007, 04:00 PM
Thanks to KiLLeR for giving me the heads up. KiLLeR, Iceman, dal, and Shadow were not the ones playing and were impostered. And due to this incident, Addict will not be allowed to play in the league this year. Sorry Addict but playing this type of game isn't fair and not right.
KiLLeR had offered to give POW the win but Ganon instead has asked for a rematch.

As for the site, Phil has given me access to the site and I'm in the process of updating it. After work I will post the updates as well as a forum for the league.

STLRamsFan
October 6th, 2007, 04:36 PM
Well guys, we finally have a forum for the site! Special thanks to TheGhost and Jcap for making this possible:
Link (http://www.h2vista.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
Hopefully we will have a section called Matches to make things nicer looker.