PDA

View Full Version : [VID] [FBI]Terry vs [KOD]Rams

Xetsuei
August 24th, 2007, 04:51 PM
Here's a 1v1 match from a few days ago in the HIV server. It was filmed from three different perspectives and two are displayed simultaneously.

http://hiv.h2vista.net/videos/1v1_terry_and_rams.wmv

And for all you LAZY BASTARDS that don't wanna download it:

yLaxpUSybVE

Mass
August 24th, 2007, 10:17 PM
:awesome:

m13120
August 25th, 2007, 09:06 AM
Good match, it had me thinking Rams was going to win, but Terry had a very surprising comeback, good job.

Do you know how in Rams vid, it didn't say "You killed..." or "You were killed by.." in the white font in the left, but rather up in the top left corner?

Mass
August 25th, 2007, 09:26 AM
Hes running the FOV hack and maybe some other things I believe.

Limited
August 25th, 2007, 11:45 AM
FOV Hack? omg rams you cheater :P:P jp.

Nice work both of you. Melee kills ftw

STLRamsFan
August 25th, 2007, 12:15 PM
Hes running the FOV hack and maybe some other things I believe.

Yea I'm running yelo battery. Pretty cool little tool. And good game Terry. Shame that we couldn't get myself and Ducky's 1 v 1 game on video. :(

It was a classic as Ducky beat me in a nail biter 25-24 win.

FluffyDucky™
August 25th, 2007, 12:29 PM
Hehehe, two times!! LOL, we got the same scores in both games didn't we?
Hahaha, enjoyed it though. :D

Teh Ganon
August 25th, 2007, 01:19 PM
It seemed like a good match, but it was a bit sub-par with level of skill demonstrated and quality. I enjoyed watching though.

El Lobo
August 25th, 2007, 01:48 PM
It seemed like a good match, but it was a bit sub-par with level of skill demonstrated and quality.Watch out guys, CAL pro right here. :eyesroll:

Xetsuei
August 25th, 2007, 01:56 PM
It seemed like a good match, but it was a bit sub-par with level of skill demonstrated and quality. I enjoyed watching though.

I'd love to see you try and beat either of them.

STLRamsFan
August 25th, 2007, 02:41 PM
Here's the thing, I do great in one game then I suck the very next. I'm inconsistent but I'm working on it. :)

Giving Ducky a run for his money in the two games we played is a plus (even though I lost).

Limited
August 25th, 2007, 02:49 PM
Here's the thing, I do great in one game then I suck the very next. I'm inconsistent but I'm working on it. :)

Giving Ducky a run for his money in the two games we played is a plus (even though I lost).
Rambo :D Some times you do well and you just go crazy and kill :D

Xetsuei
August 25th, 2007, 11:12 PM
I didn't make it.

FluffyDucky™
August 26th, 2007, 01:36 AM

Rofl, i don't need to run for my money. I have enough of it. :) LOL, jokes. Was good two games rams. :D

STLRamsFan
August 26th, 2007, 12:27 PM
Rofl, i don't need to run for my money. I have enough of it. :) LOL, jokes. Was good two games rams. :D

Yea dude, and speaking of the two games. Here's 2nd game which I wish we could have gotten on video:

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/9550/haloce2007082502313418jm5.jpg

Rook
August 26th, 2007, 03:25 PM
Xetsuei™;147369']I'd love to see you try and beat either of them.
I would o.O

Xetsuei
August 26th, 2007, 06:19 PM
Shutup ROOK. :/

Teh Ganon
August 26th, 2007, 07:26 PM
not too many of you have seen me play :/ and if your like all the other hiv. fbi, and kod's ive beaten most of you... I never said you were bad, but like ram said your inconsistent and some of the... ill call it technique were lacking. Dont get me wrong you guys are good at halo and are part of the best, but I wasnt impressed by the video.

Xetsuei
August 26th, 2007, 08:45 PM
Show us some screens then.

EDIT: It appears mech would like to 1v1 you.

FluffyDucky™
August 26th, 2007, 09:41 PM
not too many of you have seen me play :/ and if your like all the other hiv. fbi, and kod's ive beaten most of you... I never said you were bad, but like ram said your inconsistent and some of the... ill call it technique were lacking. Dont get me wrong you guys are good at halo and are part of the best, but I wasnt impressed by the video.

Wtfx? Who are you anyways. Sorry to be rude but you just sound like all those other people who like to say they are better or have more "technique" and better videos. I don't think i have ever even heard of you tbh.

Teh Ganon
August 26th, 2007, 10:29 PM
you just sound like all those other people who like to say they are better or have more "technique" and better videos.I know . worst part is I have no proof. So that makes me one of them I suppose. And no I dont have any videos, all im saying is ive seen better videos than that, making me a bit unimpressed. Im not looking to start a flame war here, just giving out my criticism and honest opinion. Im not the best halo player but I understand what it takes and how it is done in this game. I admire quite a few of you, just talking about the video.

edit:
EDIT: It appears mech would like to 1v1 you.

Im up to it, but I know for a fact im not better than him...

Xetsuei
August 26th, 2007, 10:57 PM
What is your name ingame?

Mass
August 26th, 2007, 10:59 PM
He plays under the same name.

STLRamsFan
August 26th, 2007, 11:50 PM
The weird thing is, after this game I've been on a roll. Had some classic games with Ducky and enjoyed some success with these games:

http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/8636/haloce2007082414140751gk2.jpg
http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/3018/haloce2007082601182150xy7.jpg

At one point I was outnumbered 3 to 7 and still managed to have about a 25-3 start. Gave me plenty of practice of fighting of vehicles and heavies as much as it got real old...

FluffyDucky™
August 27th, 2007, 07:17 AM
I know . worst part is I have no proof. So that makes me one of them I suppose. And no I dont have any videos, all im saying is ive seen better videos than that, making me a bit unimpressed. Im not looking to start a flame war here, just giving out my criticism and honest opinion. Im not the best halo player but I understand what it takes and how it is done in this game. I admire quite a few of you, just talking about the video.

edit:

Im up to it, but I know for a fact im not better than him...

Yay, your cool i like you. :) You weren't a fag about it! Woop, party tbh. :rolleyes: I would like to play with you one day, but i don't think i have ever seen you on. Halo PC/CE, or Vista, which do you play?

Teh Ganon
August 27th, 2007, 11:10 AM
I play halo ce. I usually put in 20 hours a week. But this week ive been playing roller coaster tycoon >.>

stankpot
August 27th, 2007, 12:29 PM
I play halo ce. I usually put in 20 hours a week. But this week ive been playing roller coaster tycoon >.>
yer a jew. 1v1?

Boba
August 27th, 2007, 08:20 PM
yer a jew. 1v1?
EDIT: Oops.

Xetsuei
August 27th, 2007, 08:23 PM
Don't you ever talk to addict like that.

Bastinka
August 27th, 2007, 11:26 PM
Xetsuei™;148507']Shutup ROOK. :/
ROOKie more like it :)

I'd like to see FBI Xet vs. El Lobo (Yes THE legendary Lobo)

http://gbxforums.gearboxsoftware.com/images/smilies/lobo.gif

Xetsuei
August 27th, 2007, 11:46 PM

I'd like to see FBI Xet vs. El Lobo (Yes THE legendary Lobo)

http://gbxforums.gearboxsoftware.com/images/smilies/lobo.gif

Rook would own your sorry ass.

FluffyDucky™
August 28th, 2007, 12:54 AM
Rofl, Xet your making no sense to me!

stankpot
August 28th, 2007, 02:24 AM
1v1 with lobo seems fun :XD:
you down lobo?

Rosco
August 28th, 2007, 08:27 AM
Helo suhr I'm calling from yur bank

Tarzan
August 28th, 2007, 08:55 AM
I've played Ganon before, and he's not bad... except that I owned him om Archive and woulda owned him on MBA_Canyon if my mouse hadn't gone out, forcing me to play with a 360 controller....

I actually agree that the level of gameplay in the vid wasn't that high. but is was damn good. and solid. And solid gameplay counts for a hell of a lot more in my book than a few lucky shots, which is was most vids are.

Teh Ganon
August 28th, 2007, 09:10 AM
I've played Ganon before, and he's not bad... except that I owned him om Archive and woulda owned him on MBA_Canyon if my mouse hadn't gone out, forcing me to play with a 360 controller....

I actually agree that the level of gameplay in the vid wasn't that high. but is was damn good. and solid. And solid gameplay counts for a hell of a lot more in my book than a few lucky shots, which is was most vids are.

Dont upset me. Never did you or will you own me. I remember the game and the pic. You were driving around running people over for starters. And everytime I found you out in the open , its goodnight tarzan. If you want to settle it name a time and a spot. rawr.

Bastinka
August 28th, 2007, 09:12 AM
Getting cocky?
Haven't played HCE or any bungie game in a long-ass time, been addicted to Land of the Dead and other various zombie games. :)

I also played Fable, gotta love that game. I guess I'll hop on a yoyo/bloodgulch server sometime today to see whats going on.

Teh Ganon
August 28th, 2007, 09:33 AM
Getting cocky?
Haven't played HCE or any bungie game in a long-ass time, been addicted to Land of the Dead and other various zombie games. :)

I also played Fable, gotta love that game. I guess I'll hop on a yoyo/bloodgulch server sometime today to see whats going on.

tarzan is just being silly... fag Im going to play now. Probably go into the odst.

Mass
August 28th, 2007, 10:27 AM
Getting cocky?
Everytime I play with him he he keeps it at least at 2:1 so I would be cocky if I were him but only cause I suck and everytime I kick ass I over-enjoy it.
but then again ducky goes like 11:1, 18:1 and shit. thats crazy as far as I can tell, fuckin' bionic man has like a thought interface with his computer. Or a really nice mouse. And SKILLZ DAT KILLZ.

Terry
August 28th, 2007, 10:29 AM
Here's the RAW gameplay video from my perspective if anyone cares for it:
http://files.filefront.com/ramsvsTerryCarouselwmv/;8365077;;/fileinfo.html

Also, this video was just made to be entertaining, not to impress anyone.

Mass
August 28th, 2007, 10:34 AM
Also, this video was just made to be entertaining, not to impress anyone.

Usually those go hand in hand. But whatever, it was entertaining to me, and I liked the song.

Xetsuei
August 28th, 2007, 01:30 PM
Hey I'm Teh Ganon and I like goatse but I don't really own.

Tarzan
August 28th, 2007, 01:37 PM
tarzan is just being silly... fag Im going to play now. Probably go into the odst.

Being silly, eh? From the ownage thread... lol

I remember when i hit the key to bring up the score, i saw your kills and i said wtf how? anyway that was a gg

Anyway, a quite impressive video in terms of solid gameplay and good strategy. kudos...

Teh Ganon
August 28th, 2007, 02:22 PM
Xetsuei™;150073']Hey I'm Teh Ganon and I like to gloat but I don't really own.

unless your my cat your sadly mistaken about who your identity is

Xetsuei
August 28th, 2007, 03:26 PM
unless your my cat your sadly mistaken about who your identity is

Hey I'm Teh Ganon and I like goatse but I don't really own.

Bastinka
August 28th, 2007, 03:31 PM
Xetsuei™;150137']Hey I'm Teh Ganon and I like to gloat but I don't really own.
For a second I thought it said..

Hey I'm Teh Ganon and I like goatse, but I don't really own.

El Lobo
August 28th, 2007, 03:31 PM
1v1 with lobo seems fun :XD:
you down lobo?Um...I havn't played in a month, and I don't even have CE installed on this laptop (sup college)

Maybe this weekend though, I'll be home for a few days, hit me up on xfire. Should be fun. I think.

:lobo:

Bastinka
August 28th, 2007, 03:54 PM
:words: hit me up..
Ohkay! :)

I still have yet to get a beta in game for our pleasure, Lobo. ;)

stankpot
August 28th, 2007, 05:21 PM
Um...I havn't played in a month, and I don't even have CE installed on this laptop (sup college)

Maybe this weekend though, I'll be home for a few days, hit me up on xfire. Should be fun. I think.

:lobo:
fo sho homie :)

Rosco
August 29th, 2007, 09:18 AM
Ohkay! :)

I still have yet to get a beta in game for our pleasure, Lobo. ;)

:smith:

refer user title

Rook
September 14th, 2007, 03:19 PM

http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/593/scoreehyw6.png (http://imageshack.us)

^
eh I'm still wanting to 1v1 someone, and yes i'm still a face and also {HKD}

Teh Ganon
September 14th, 2007, 03:24 PM
Ill 1 you... mb your beating will teach you to stop playing so much WoW.[/bitch,complain]

Pooky
September 14th, 2007, 03:27 PM
Eh, Pistol vs Pistol videos like this never really entertained me that much.

Teh Ganon
September 14th, 2007, 04:34 PM
Eh, Pistol vs Pistol videos like this never really entertained me that much.

Th editing made it all the worthwhile.

btw
http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u302/tehganon/noes.png
At least it was made clear to him he needs practice, and lots of it. As do i... stupid mapping team priorities

Rook
September 14th, 2007, 04:35 PM
Th editing made it all the worthwhile.

btw
http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u302/tehganon/noes.png
At least it was made clear to him he needs practice, and lots of it. As do i... stupid mapping team priorities
Thats true.. good game and close

Also[wow is addictive:(]

stankpot
September 15th, 2007, 05:54 PM
how can you loose to the 1sk gametype :confused2:

El Lobo
September 15th, 2007, 07:21 PM
Faces are gay.

Teh Ganon
September 15th, 2007, 10:51 PM
how can you loose to the 1sk gametype :confused2:

idk, you can ask rook, the lag was terrible. It was tied until we got to 10... then rook ran away with it. I think the server is based in china..

stankpot
September 15th, 2007, 11:27 PM
that server is in dallas. i dont know if they moved it. i also need rcon to that server because they keep changing it :mad:

dallas servers on a good day means lots of kills and no deaths (for me o.o)

Rook
September 16th, 2007, 09:05 PM
Either way I never get less than 100-133 ping in that server, or any for that matter. Yeah lag was horrible we started a 2nd match but couldn't finish it.

Con
September 17th, 2007, 12:19 AM
Faces are gay.
iawtp

Rook
September 17th, 2007, 05:45 PM
Faces are gay.
ohh I caught that because the other guys quote.. So being a face decides my sexual orientation automatically? Wow this world is something.

El Lobo
September 17th, 2007, 06:03 PM
I think it's just ridiculous to make someone change their entire name to a smiley if they want to join a clan lol.

Sel
September 18th, 2007, 01:34 PM
I think it's just ridiculous to make someone change their entire name to a smiley if they want to join a clan lol.

Rofl

Lateksi
September 30th, 2007, 01:45 PM
Hey I know these smileygyus! I love em! They don't love me though. Sob...
They said something about botting.

STLRamsFan
November 5th, 2012, 01:11 AM
Man, this brings back a lot of memories...

Since the old link doesn't work:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLaxpUSybVE

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLaxpUSybVE)Edit: Geez, I can't believe I let the game get away like that haha, I mean wow.

TPBlinD
November 5th, 2012, 12:48 PM
I remember making fun of Zet so much because that emo fuck changed the Z to an X in his name

t3h m00kz
November 5th, 2012, 03:39 PM
I'd stomp both of you busters at halo

Lateksi
November 5th, 2012, 03:40 PM
My dick is bigger

NullZero
November 5th, 2012, 08:28 PM
I fingered you harder