PDA

View Full Version : [HALO 3] FireDragon's Halo Theories Video.

FireDragon04
August 25th, 2007, 09:39 PM
*Includes Spoilers*

Youtube direct link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqW54d00Fl8
Download link: www.halosophy.com/FireDragon04sHaloTheoriesVideo_final.wmv (http://www.halosophy.com/forums/www.halosophy.com/FireDragon04sHaloTheoriesVideo_final.wmv)

:woop:

Visit Halosophy: http://www.halosophy.com
Join the forums and get involed :)

-FireDragon04

Reaper Man
August 25th, 2007, 09:49 PM
Well done for stating the obvious :awesome:

FireDragon04
August 25th, 2007, 09:50 PM
Well done for stating the obvious :awesome:
LOL. Not obvious to everyone. But many people beleive the same!

Reaper Man
August 25th, 2007, 09:52 PM
I watched the first few minutes of it, and I knew the rest would be stuff that I had heard before <_<. Ah well, at least you took the effort to put it all together.

TeeKup
August 25th, 2007, 09:58 PM
Thats basically my theories as well.

A cataclysmic event caused the forerunners to loose all knowledge of their previous selves perhaps, causing the re-evolution of them into humanity, or the "reclaimers". Just a theory mind you.

Skyline
August 25th, 2007, 11:12 PM
You didn't say what you believe the flood are. I believe the flood might have been an experiment gone bad. Otherwise your theory is like mine. Except your sig proves part of it wrong: "He watchs as the gods build their machines", assuming these 'gods' were the forerunner and 'he' was not; they existed at the same time.

FireDragon04
August 25th, 2007, 11:36 PM
You didn't say what you believe the flood are. I believe the flood might have been an experiment gone bad. Otherwise your theory is like mine. Except your sig proves part of it wrong: "He watchs as the gods build their machines", assuming these 'gods' were the forerunner and 'he' was not; they existed at the same time.
I believe the halo 3 comic (the guy watching the forerunner build) is pre-human....yea listen to the video for more. lol

Warsaw
August 25th, 2007, 11:38 PM
Thats basically my theories as well.

A cataclysmic event caused the forerunners to loose all knowledge of their previous selves perhaps, causing the re-evolution of them into humanity, or the "reclaimers". Just a theory mind you.

*Pokes at dead mod*

ExAm
August 26th, 2007, 03:20 AM
You didn't say what you believe the flood are. I believe the flood might have been an experiment gone bad. Otherwise your theory is like mine. Except your sig proves part of it wrong: "He watchs as the gods build their machines", assuming these 'gods' were the forerunner and 'he' was not; they existed at the same time.Videos from the servers say that the flood may be "extragalactic" in origin. Therefore, it was an alien species to them.

Skyline
August 26th, 2007, 10:48 AM
Videos from the servers say that the flood may be "extragalactic" in origin. Therefore, it was an alien species to them.
Yes but they didn't come flying out of nowhere.

ExAm
August 26th, 2007, 05:37 PM
That doesn't mean that they were a forerunner experiment, though. In fact, it's highly unlikely, considering the whole "extragalactic" thing.

Gamerkd16
August 26th, 2007, 05:56 PM
I really need to read the halo books. Apparently it helps out a lot with the Halo storyline. How's that for stating the obvious? :lol:

Firedragon, isn't a little late for a Halosophy site? I mean the game is being released in less than a month, when all our questions will be answered. This would have made more sense months earlier.

FireDragon04
August 26th, 2007, 07:51 PM
I really need to read the halo books. Apparently it helps out a lot with the Halo storyline. How's that for stating the obvious? :lol:

Firedragon, isn't a little late for a Halosophy site? I mean the game is being released in less than a month, when all our questions will be answered. This would have made more sense months earlier.

Don't put all your money on all the answers being given...

TeeKup
August 26th, 2007, 09:28 PM
*Pokes at dead mod*

I was actually thinking about contacting you to see if you wanted to start that back up again once I get my new computer.

Warsaw
August 26th, 2007, 10:30 PM
Hmmm, maybe. I'd have to redraw everything, since all of the old stuff is obsolete. We would need an honest to God team, and not just two or three people with delusions of grandeur who think they might be able to compile something.

Dust Storm
September 2nd, 2007, 12:58 PM
I happen to disagree with your time loop theory. I think Guilty Spark is referring to 'you' as a collective; them being the forerunners and the last time they asked them, they activated the rings.

Mass
September 2nd, 2007, 10:36 PM
I've forgotten but isn't it true that only the humans can interact with forerunner things?

Also you didn't elaborate how in one of your clips the monitor says "All our lost time."

"emmm...."
lol.

Jay2645
September 3rd, 2007, 04:35 AM
Lol, any theory with time travel is debunked automatically, Bungie mentioned in one of their Podcasts that there is NO time traveling in Halo 3.
First theory is null and void, second... I can agree with.